God told Mike Johnson he's the new moses

The uncomfortable reality for republican democracies is that people who express belief in a religion and its "God" based laws have to obey them over man-made government.
Which do you follow?

It is hard to figure out why the republicans have become so backward and stupid? Consider their leader is a convicted rapist, tax cheat, frequent liar, draft dodger, who is afraid to debate the other clowns in the party and you must wonder what happened. Of course some of the posters above are in that same category of dumb. If you hate the other it condones ignorance.

This is kinda ironic in light of MAGA Mike's comments

1702042785110.png

God is laughing at Johnson right now.

Johnson is a Southern Baptist, but it's his ties with a particular network of non-denominational, charismatic Christians that's drawing scrutiny.

The network is known as the New Apostolic Reformation, or NAR. The movement is small but growing quickly, and so is its political influence. Its followers believe there is a theological imperative to bring America under, quote, "biblical governance." They have a plan. It's known as the Seven Mountains Mandate, or dominion theology.

But Biden is the one who claims he never talked to Hunter about his business.
My father never really talked once to me about my business...

This is quite common in certain families especially when there is conflicting interests...

My Sister worked for company I was supplying too and we never discussed business while I was there... It was a complete no no...

I don't think you know how some people behave . My wife is a nurse and she will never talk about her work in fear I could figure out the person.
My Mother was a teacher and never mentioned a student except to acknowledge that she taught them.

While my Father had no problem telling me what he thought of people even ones he'd work with..

So you are wrong when you say that Hunter must have talked to his father about business..

Apparently God told our new Moses to endorse a serial adulterer who steals from cancer kids and who made his living from gambling houses and a fake university which stole from the elderly and who bears false witness against others on a daily basis.

Perhaps Mike Johnson needs a new holy hearing aid.

Ted Cruz is also a Dominionist.

Dominion theology, also known as dominionism, is a group of Christian political ideologies that seek to institute a nation that is governed by Christians and based on their understandings of biblical law.

Extents of rule and ways of acquiring governing authority are varied. For example, dominion theology can include theonomy but does not necessarily involve advocacy of adherence to the Mosaic Law as the basis of government. The label is primarily applied to groups of Christians in the United States.

Prominent adherents of those ideologies include Calvinist Christian reconstructionism, Charismatic and Pentecostal Kingdom Now theology, and the New Apostolic Reformation.

Most of the contemporary movements that are labeled dominion theology arose in the 1970s from religious movements asserting aspects of Christian nationalism.

Roman Catholic integralism is also sometimes considered to fall under the dominionist umbrella, but the Catholic integralist movement is much older and theologically markedly different from Protestant dominionism since it is tied to the doctrine of the Catholic Church as being the only true church.

Actually they held western civilization back for centuries. It was created in spite of christianity, not by it.
I strongly disagree with that

As imperfect as Christians can be at times the prosperity that we enjoy today largely came from Christian Europe and America

Forum List

Back