God told Mike Johnson he's the new moses

So, does any rightwinger/MAGA person on here really believe that God told Mike Johnson he was the new Moses?
I suspect most of these people are cafeteria Christians to begin with. So they probably don't care one way or the other, but they'll certainly attack anyone who questions him.

It's all about politics. Religion is just a handy tool of the trade.

I suspect most of these people are cafeteria Christians to begin with. So they probably don't care one way or the other, but they'll certainly attack anyone who questions him.

none of them have the balls to answer the question

Do you really believe that God told Mike Johnson he was the new Moses?
Johnson did compare himself to Moses

So what?

Moses is a great figure in history - Biblical history if you prefer - but in the end just an imperfect man doing God’s work

I understand that godless libs are self contained and answer to no higher power than themselves

But Johnson is more humble than that

Johnson did compare himself to Moses

So what?

Moses is a great figure in history - Biblical history if you prefer - but in the end just an imperfect man doing God’s work

I understand that godless libs are self contained and answer to no higher power than themselves

But Johnson is more humble than that

Johnson is nutz

That's why I am NOT a christian, they're just as nutty as muslims.

I believe in a god.
Who/What created the universe?
Reagan made sure of it.

Evangelicals and the American Presidency

1702044905091.png

PBS
https://www.pbs.org › americanexperience › features
May 20, 2021 — Meanwhile, Ronald Reagan and Republicans successfully courted evangelicals, while Falwell and others helped mobilize them. More than half of ...

Last edited:
I love how the response from religious nut jobs to the pointing and laughing at their insane, made up beliefs and fantasies is to try to attribute crazy to Democrats with made up memes. Good job guys. You really aced that assignment you fail whites. :lmao:
01611a88f1ef3a19bc07e32aeebd9f3d3dae51dec63d8930429a556e509a630a_1.jpg

Forum List

Back