God told Mike Johnson he's the new moses

You would say he's a "christian"? :heehee:
nothing, it is just a diversion to avoid the topic at hand as they are as embarrassed by it as we are but cannot admit to such
Here's the interesting thing to me: Many of them will actually claim to be Christian, while at the same time their behaviors are essentially flying in the opposite direction.

But some of them, when pressed, will admit they're not Christian. Yet they'll still attack on behalf of it, simply because of their tribal political instincts and impulses.

These are the kinds of people who give religion a bad name, whether they're actually Christian or not.

Here's the interesting thing to me: Many of them will actually claim to be Christian, while at the same time their behaviors are essentially flying in the opposite direction.

But some of them, when pressed, will admit they're not Christian. Yet they'll still attack on behalf of it, simply because of their tribal political instincts and impulses.

These are the kinds of people who give religion a bad name, whether they're actually Christian or not.

my favorites are the ones that know they do not act like a Christian and just use the excuse they are just not very good Christians.

No, it was the pagan Greeks, pagan Romans, and pagan Phoenicians who created Western civilizationa as we know it.
They contributed

So are all the ills of the modern world blamed on pagans also?

my favorites are the ones that know they do not act like a Christian and just use the excuse they are just not very good Christians.
If I could not admit that you would say I’m unable to smell my own stink

I try to avoid being like the holier-than-thou libs who think they are so perfect

Perhaps in a couple of generations or less Islam will be the major religion of the West or the United States. For each of us it is the discipline or lack of discipline in what we do and the economics of affordability and the abuse of it. There are people who do well with or without religion. Perhaps religion keeps people more disciplined at a higher percentage.

Forum List

Back