God told Mike Johnson he's the new moses

Thanks for being honest, and I agree 100%
Then again, everyone who attends church talks to God,

I'm just not sure saying that God talked back is recommended when you are in a secular position.

Speaking to Evangelicals its good to say that God speaks to you, speaking to Congress or the press, it isn't as good an idea.

Then again, everyone who attends church talks to God,

I'm just not sure saying that God talked back is recommended when you are in a secular position.

Speaking to Evangelicals its good to say that God speaks to you, speaking to Congress or the press, it isn't as good an idea.
He should hide his faith?

If God chose to do that, how does it disprove free will.
Because when God could have stepped in to save say, 6 million Jews and didn't, it's free will. Then God supposedly does something like some weird manipulation of the selection of the SoH, He apparently changes his mind about free will.

In other words it's used as an excuse to defend a mythical being.

He should hide his faith?
He should not proselytize when he is in a secular position, "separation of church and state" and all.

The OP already said that no press was in the room, Mike thought he was among Evangelicals, who all talk to God.

He should not proselytize when he is in a secular position, "separation of church and state" and all.

The OP already said that no press was in the room, Mike thought he was among Evangelicals, who all talk to God.
"proselytize?"

My father never really talked once to me about my business...

This is quite common in certain families especially when there is conflicting interests...

My Sister worked for company I was supplying too and we never discussed business while I was there... It was a complete no no...

I don't think you know how some people behave . My wife is a nurse and she will never talk about her work in fear I could figure out the person.
My Mother was a teacher and never mentioned a student except to acknowledge that she taught them.

While my Father had no problem telling me what he thought of people even ones he'd work with..

So you are wrong when you say that Hunter must have talked to his father about business..
We already have proof that he did talk to Hunter about his business. He was getting paid by Hunter's "business."

Because when God could have stepped in to save say, 6 million Jews and didn't, it's free will. Then God supposedly does something like some weird manipulation of the selection of the SoH, He apparently changes his mind about free will.
In other words it's used as an excuse to defend a mythical being.
1. God didn't make Mike SoH, if you believe what the OP said, Mike was coached when to put his hat in the ring.
2. God is the observer, He knows when a hair falls out of your scalp ("your hairs are numbered")
3. What we do with our time, second by second, is what we are all judged on.
4. Google "God Winks" for interesting very low probability "coincidences".

Of course, and they do it regularly. Like all politicians do. Which is why I have no faith in any of them.

See, I'm not like you. Thank goodness.
You have never displayed any evidence that you care, Mac.

Forum List

Back