God told Mike Johnson he's the new moses

It's only Christians though.

Notice they never attack other religions.
I don't attack Christians. I do question their religion exactly the same as all others. Also I respect their right to partake in religion......until it starts to creep into our government policy, but that includes all of them, not just one.

I don't attack Christians. I do question their religion exactly the same as all others. Also I respect their right to partake in religion......until it starts to creep into our government policy, but that includes all of them, not just one.

I didn't say YOU, I said they.

See post #223

He thought it wouldn't get out because they banned the press from the event.

He's dangerously insane and must be removed ASAP.

Wow, what a calm, well spoken, grounded individual. It's quite refreshing to see a Washington politician be able to talk calmly and rationally like that. The next thing you know, he'll be coming out with something really crazy like there's not enough evidence of wrongdoing to impeach Quid Pro Joe or something like that.

What a joke you are. You can't even hide your hate and despise of Johnson's religious convictions. Now being driven by a god-centric, moral life makes you dangerously insane.

ROFL.gif

There are multitudes of manmade gods.

Only one true God, he and he alone created the universe and everything in it.
So you can't show who's claiming that something came from nothing but you are claiming that everything came from invisible sky daddy? 😄

I always find it amusing that the will of egomaniacal assholes like Mike Johnson always align with God's will.

"God wants me to be Speaker of the House. The Lord's a Republican, you know. He also wants me to ignore the homeless and the hungry and the friendless, and endorse a serial adulterer who violates six of the ten commandments on a consistent unrepentant basis."

He thought it wouldn't get out because they banned the press from the event.

Not to mention there were, in total, 4-5 "Moses," the original Midian who went up the mountain, the Zionist Fascist Levite fraud who walked down the mountain and "looked different," and 3-4 other quick replacements after Joshua got pissed off at the others...

Anyone who doesn't believe in a creator, that's who.
Why should anyone believe in something you can't actually prove exists? And if you admit to believing in things that you can't prove exist how different is that from any other fantasy?

Forum List

Back