God told Mike Johnson he's the new moses

Exactly, can you prove that nothing exploded and created everything?

:popcorn:
Again who's claiming something came from nothing? Why should I have to answer for some bullshit you just made up and that I don't subscribe to? 😄

So he is a kook.
So is not being able to define a women.
Or thinking an island can tip over.
Or thinking my gas stove is destroying the planet.
Or thinking its reasonable to mutilate childrens limbs and fill their bodies with chemicals that will sterilize them.
Congress is full of these people. The American voting base ELECTS these people.
Fucking idiots.

We're told to acknowledge and respect fucking LUNATICS that think they're born the wrong gender OR ELSE you're a irredeemable BIGOT.
The same assholes have NO PROBLEM with their OWN bigoted HATRED of anyone that expresses religious beliefs.
The demented LEFT are pathetic HYPOCRITES!!!!!
:rolleyes:
Wrong.

Conservatives are hateful bigots when they use the authority of the state to disadvantage and discriminate against gay and transgender Americans.

Wow. Why do you find discussing one's faith in public so offensive? Do you tell gays to STFU when discussing issues related to their sexual orientation? Minorities when discussing their race?

I relish when the discussion of faith drives them insane.
1. I don't find discussing one's faith in public offensive, I find it rude, unless you are among those of a similar faith. There are many religious beliefs, not all agree on every detail. So avoid hard feelings or criticism or protests. As the Constitution demands, "separation of Church and State", but "freedom of religion".

2. Gays and minorities can discuss whatever they want among gays or minorities. However, if they are speaking as Speaker they should keep the discussion on work related topics.

3. I'm more considerate of the beliefs of others.

unbelievers say that Mike saying God speaks to him means he's hearing voices. A usual sign of insanity.

If libs declare Christianity a mental disease they could reopen the insane asylums and fill them with Evangelicals
That's why it better to keep conversations with God private.

I've hammered on both parties for years here, and you know it.

All you care about is my opinion of your cult. That's it. It makes me an evil commie in your little world. I can't help that.
No you haven't. You've only hammered on Republicans.

You must believe I'm suffering from Alzheimer's

1. I don't find discussing one's faith in public offensive, I find it rude, unless you are among those of a similar faith. There are many religious beliefs, not all agree on every detail. So avoid hard feelings or criticism or protests. As the Constitution demands, "separation of Church and State", but "freedom of religion".

2. Gays and minorities can discuss whatever they want among gays or minorities. However, if they are speaking as Speaker they should keep the discussion on work related topics.

3. I'm more considerate of the beliefs of others.

So, when it comes to bathrooms. Whose faith should we live by?

Or should we just piss and shit in the woods?

Forum List

Back