God told Mike Johnson he's the new moses

So, what created the universe? And what was here before?
What created the Universe was the big bang, what came before that is currently unknown. We may never know. That doesn't mean we should jump to conclusions and claim zombie Jesus did it.

1. I don't find discussing one's faith in public offensive, I find it rude, unless you are among those of a similar faith. There are many religious beliefs, not all agree on every detail. So avoid hard feelings or criticism or protests. As the Constitution demands, "separation of Church and State", but "freedom of religion".
It's "rude" but not offensive. Interesting characterization. Not sure I could draw the line between the two.

Uh, you do know that there is no "separation of Church and State" in the Constitution, right?
2. Gays and minorities can discuss whatever they want among gays or minorities. However, if they are speaking as Speaker they should keep the discussion on work related topics.

3. I'm more considerate of the beliefs of others.
Not sure I'd call it "considerate" if you want to stifle the speech of others.

1. I don't find discussing one's faith in public offensive, I find it rude, unless you are among those of a similar faith. There are many religious beliefs, not all agree on every detail. So avoid hard feelings or criticism or protests. As the Constitution demands, "separation of Church and State", but "freedom of religion".

2. Gays and minorities can discuss whatever they want among gays or minorities. However, if they are speaking as Speaker they should keep the discussion on work related topics.

3. I'm more considerate of the beliefs of others.
As Mac-7 pointed out to me, he was speaking before a group of Christian Lawmakers. Does that make a difference in your criticism?

What created the Universe was the big bang, what came before that is currently unknown. We may never know. That doesn't mean we should jump to conclusions and claim zombie Jesus did it.

Nope The only big bang was God spoke! You have serious issues with fairy tales, such as two nothings became something, and then evolved into everything else. :auiqs.jpg: :slap: 🤡

Forum List

Back