God told Mike Johnson he's the new moses

Fuck off, warmer cultist.
He did it again.

everybody.jpg

As a citizen of these United States he can believe in your flying spaghetti monster if he wants, as long as he isn't trying to force his beliefs on anyone else, try minding your own business. Joe Biden was placed into the presidency through cheating and ballot harvesting, so I suppose it is delusional to think that many people voted for a pedophile grifter!
A. That's exactly what MAGA Mike is planning on doing.

B. Please tell me you aren't stupid enough to still believe in that ridiculous fairytale.

Christians surely do get under the skin of democrats.
Regardless of politics, each time they do this to any non-member of their protection racket, they're pleased, absurdly enough, that their Science of Non-Existent Entities is still working for them.

It is how we were founded no matter how you dismiss it! Are we now, nope

In the early years the various religious groups were hostile to one another. The founders absolutely didn't want a state religion.

Quakers, Hugenots, Dutch Reformed and Anabaptists couldn't get along. Didn't you take American History in school?

I can post videos too, if you would like.

Would they prove God to you?
I'm not suggesting the video proves the big bang I posted it so you could have information about the big bang. If you posted a video about God that you thought had information relevant your point I would watch it and then question the points it raised.
Seems you need to brush up on the definition of science.
Nope. I'm good.
Please tell who observed billions of years. I'll wait.
Telescopes. See light takes time to travel through space so when we look deep enough into space we are looking back in time.
What created the energy?
Good question. Zombie Jesus is a shit answer.

Forum List

Back