God told Mike Johnson he's the new moses

Did zombie Jesus tell you that after you knelt before him and accepted his body in your mouth as communion?

In a universe without a creator that is what would have to happen.

You know, something from nothing.

Oh wait, I forgot, you don't know....or was it you do know???

Hell, i forget.

:rofl:

It's "rude" but not offensive. Interesting characterization. Not sure I could draw the line between the two.
Uh, you do know that there is no "separation of Church and State" in the Constitution, right?
Not sure I'd call it "considerate" if you want to stifle the speech of others.
1. Yeah, no specific "separation of church and state" but:
"Separation of church and state" is a metaphor paraphrased from Thomas Jefferson and used by others in discussions regarding the Establishment Clause and Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution which reads: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..." The principle is paraphrased from Thomas Jefferson's "separation between Church & State." It has been used to express the understandings of the intent and function of this amendment, which allows freedom of religion.

2. Considerate in the respect that most religions disagree on many details. Look at the rift between Sunni & Shia Muslims. Or the "schism" between Catholics and Protestants. Or the differences in beliefs of Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, atheists, agnostics, etc. Keep religious beliefs private.

So, you can't prove it?
The proof is in the predictions. They predicted the universe expanded from a hot dense state decades before the observed the background radiation that confirmed it.
Telescopes can see billions of years?

Who made these telescopes? :auiqs.jpg:
People did. It's not really my fault that you're so much of a Bingo you don't know how light and distance work.
It takes faith my friend.
Not really Bingo.

As pointed out to me, he was speaking before a group of Christian Lawmakers. Does that make a difference in your criticism?
Yes it does. Most if not all of the Christian audience probably attends church and also talks to God.
I did not criticize Mike for that speech.

THOSE WORDS DO NOT EXIST IN EXIST THE CONSTITUTION. Quit acting like they do to try and pull the wool over peoples eyes. Prayer is an example of talking to God if you have an issue with it don't do it!
The exact wording doesn't exist, but the meaning does.
Separation of church and state" is a metaphor paraphrased from Thomas Jefferson and used by others in discussions regarding the Establishment Clause and Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution which reads: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

Forum List

Back