God told Mike Johnson he's the new moses

Yeah, okay, you'll need to wait a few more years until you get to see all the proofs. <g>
So nothing? :dunno:

Is that an inference that I'm going to have to wait until I die? That's kind of a funny boast don't you think? Just wait until you die, then you'll see I was right! 😄

You're not educated enough to avoid getting duped by the fact that christianity is the world's #1 religion for secreting atheism. Here's a USMB history book for you, Einstein:

Post #151
Go fuck yourself. My education is at least as accomplished as yours.

Normal adults have a higher bar. And normal adults are not going to babysit you.
Oh, what has he done legislatively that has your knickers in a twist? And thank God, because I'm not looking for a babysitter. My kids are long past the age where I need to have someone watch them. Heck, the grandchildren too.

Oh, what has he done legislatively that has your knickers in a twist?
He hasn't had much chance. Again, normal adults have a higher bar. Normal adults take insane twats at their word and don't wait around for them to smear their shit on our country. If possible.

Last edited:
He hasn't done anything amiss. Be sure to let us know when he does.

The very strenuous protestations and rampant character assassinations of the Left over a guy who just got into office and up to now was barely known or ever heard of and hasn't really done anything yet is a sure indication what a danger and threat the left see him to be to their Marxist causes.

Likewise, what a safe ally they must have seen McCarthy to be, hence, confirmation that Gaetz and the other bold republicans did the very right thing.

Last edited:
He hasn't had much chance. Again, normal adults have a higher bar. Normal adults take insane twats at their word and don't wait around for them to smear their shit on our country.
IOW, you have no idea how he's going to govern now that he's in office. All you care about is that he has an 'R' behind his name and you're going to make a federal case out of anything he might say. Like I said, be sure to let us know when he does something that gives you heartburn.

The proof is in the predictions. They predicted the universe expanded from a hot dense state decades before the observed the background radiation that confirmed it.

What was in a hot dense state?

And what created that? And what created the thing that created that?

People did. It's not really my fault that you're so much of a Bingo you don't know how light and distance work.

Why can't they look back far enough to see what exploded?

Not really Bingo.

Bring on the personal attacks, it's all you have left at this point.

Unless the universe was just always there.

Then we wouldn't have to invent a creator that came from nothing.
Good point. It's difficult to wrap one's mind around this possibility. H. sapiens is plagued by illusions that theologians since the Neolithic have exploited, such as the illusion of not being dead once we already are.

Johnson is ego-tripping while simultaneously doing a theologian imitation.

In the early years the various religious groups were hostile to one another. The founders absolutely didn't want a state religion.

Quakers, Hugenots, Dutch Reformed and Anabaptists couldn't get along. Didn't you take American History in school?

Sounds like Muslims today, Shities vs well anyone

They were believers. George Washington grabbed that Bible to take his oath on his own initiative.

Yes, most of the founding fathers were Christians. But that does not mean we are a Christian nation.

Oh, and do a little research on Washington and taking communion.

IOW, you have no idea how he's going to govern now that he's in office.
I will just take him at his insane word. If that hurts your fee fees or his fee fees, then maybe he should not have spent his entire life being insane out loud.

The irony here is that you are whining that he has only talked and not acted, while whining about...

... people talking about him.

Self awareness level: zero

What was in a hot dense state?
Energy.
And what created that? And what created the thing that created that?
I don't know. That doesn't mean you get to fill in the answer with sky daddy. It's okay to admit you don't know some things. :itsok:
Why can't they look back far enough to see what exploded?
The age of the Universe is older than the light that has made it to our telescopes.
Bring on the personal attacks, it's all you have left at this point.
I can do both. I can call you a Bingo and explain to you that light needs time to travel through space.

I will just take him at his insane word. If that hurts your fee fees or his fee fees, then maybe he should not have spent his entire life being insane out loud.

The irony here is that you are whining that he has only talked and not acted, while whining about...

... people talking about him.

Self awareness level: zero
Just be sure to alert us when he does something that gives your feelz heartburn. We'll wait.

Yes, most of the founding fathers were Christians. But that does not mean we are a Christian nation.

Oh, and do a little research on Washington and taking communion.
It's tricky wording. It's a fact we were founded by Bible believers. Christianity was the predominant religion in the USA and still is. It all depends on what you mean by "Christian Nation".

Energy.

I don't know. That doesn't mean you get to fill in the answer with sky daddy. It's okay to admit you don't know some things. :itsok:

The age of the Universe is older than the light that has made it to our telescopes.

I can do both. I can call you a Bingo and explain you that light needs time to travel through space.
EVERY experiment, EVERY test, EVERY observation done by mankind since he was capable of doing so has shown us that nothing comes from nothing, there always has to be something first from which it came. Yet, we're supposed to believe that everything came from nothing, because to speculate where everything came from is to invite a designing force that put everything into the point from which it expanded and cooled and set the whole thing in motion.

EVERY experiment, EVERY test, EVERY observation done by mankind since he was capable of doing so has shown us that nothing comes from nothing, there always has to be something first from which it came. Yet, we're supposed to believe that everything came from nothing, because to speculate where everything came from is to invite a designing force that put everything into the point from which it expanded and cooled and set the whole thing in motion.
You guys don't even know what the big bang theory is. It does not state that something came from nothing you dumb Bingos.

It's tricky wording. It's a fact we were founded by Bible believers. Christianity was the predominant religion in the USA and still is. It all depends on what you mean by "Christian Nation".

A state governed by religion, or that has formal religious dogma in their laws.

Forum List

Back