God told Mike Johnson he's the new moses

EVERY experiment, EVERY test, EVERY observation done by mankind since he was capable of doing so has shown us that nothing comes from nothing, there always has to be something first from which it came. Yet, we're supposed to believe that everything came from nothing, because to speculate where everything came from is to invite a designing force that put everything into the point from which it expanded and cooled and set the whole thing in motion.
Nihilists....WYGD? :dunno:

f313be9ad0ae83d16bca83a104541c2c.jpg

You can try.

You're failing at one though, so that just leaves personal attacks.
You think I'm failing? You asked how we see the past.... :lmao:

Even my nine year old niece knows when you look up at the stars you're looking into the past. For fuck's sake Bingos....

Where did the "everything", that was concentrated into the infinitesimally small pinprick before it exploded, of all we now see around us come from, dumb Bingo?

It has always been here. The Big Bang is not a singular event.

The matter in the universe is constant. Gravity makes matter attract matter. The greater the density the greater the gravitational pull.

So the first part of the Big Bang is matter being attracted to a point. As more matter is added the attraction becomes stronger.

Eventually, the matter is gathered into a huge star. Which then collapses followed by an explosion the likes of which we have never seen. The matter is hurled outward. At some point, the matter slows and is drawn back. Repeat as necessary.

1. Yeah, no specific "separation of church and state" but:
"Separation of church and state" is a metaphor paraphrased from Thomas Jefferson and used by others in discussions regarding the Establishment Clause and Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution which reads: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..." The principle is paraphrased from Thomas Jefferson's "separation between Church & State." It has been used to express the understandings of the intent and function of this amendment, which allows freedom of religion.

This Amendment was two fold - the Establishment clause was to make sure we never had a requirement that you had to belong to a particular church in order to hold office, like they did in England. The freedom of religion clause is to prevent persecution for having a particular religious belief - think the Pilgrims.

Neither of them was intended to stifle public expressions of faith, either by the public or by lawmakers.
2. Considerate in the respect that most religions disagree on many details. Look at the rift between Sunni & Shia Muslims. Or the "schism" between Catholics and Protestants. Or the differences in beliefs of Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, atheists, agnostics, etc. Keep religious beliefs private.
Do you think these groups for lawmakers should be banned? How about the the Black Caucus? Banned? LGBQT+ Equity caucus. Banned?

It has always been here. The Big Bang is not a singular event.

The matter in the universe is constant. Gravity makes matter attract matter. The greater the density the greater the gravitational pull.

So the first part of the Big Bang is matter being attracted to a point. As more matter is added the attraction becomes stronger.

Eventually, the matter is gathered into a huge star. Which then collapses followed by an explosion the likes of which we have never seen. The matter is hurled outward. At some point, the matter slows and is drawn back. Repeat as necessary.
Turtles, turtles, turtles, all the way down.... :icon_rolleyes:

This Amendment was two fold - the Establishment clause was to make sure we never had a requirement that you had to belong to a particular church in order to hold office, like they did in England. The freedom of religion clause is to prevent persecution for having a particular religious belief - think the Pilgrims.

Neither of them was intended to stifle public expressions of faith, either by the public or by lawmakers.

Do you think these groups for lawmakers should be banned? How about the the Black Caucus? Banned? LGBQT+ Equity caucus. Banned?

I have absolutely no problem with anyone having faith. In fact, I will fight for your right to practice your faith.

But the gov't itself cannot be religious. It must be a secular government in order for all religions to be welcome.

I have absolutely no problem with anyone having faith. In fact, I will fight for your right to practice your faith.

But the gov't itself cannot be religious. It must be a secular government in order for all religions to be welcome.
And how does the Speaker's talk to this group offend that principle?

Forum List

Back