God told Mike Johnson he's the new moses

Sure there is. You want your Congresscritter afraid to speak up on your behalf because s/he is afraid of offending someone?
That would predicate a belief that elected officials speak upon the behalf of their entire constituency. I do not entertain such a belief.

So nothing? :dunno:

Is that an inference that I'm going to have to wait until I die? That's kind of a funny boast don't you think? Just wait until you die, then you'll see I was right!
All I got are "Ghost Boxes" to prove that there is a spiritual dimension.

So if you need to have "proof" buy a Ghost Box and see if the spirits and demons can convince you of anything.

Last edited:
A. That's exactly what MAGA Mike is planning on doing.

B. Please tell me you aren't stupid enough to still believe in that ridiculous fairytale.
Your ignorance of what happened with Biden is expected!
No, Mike Johnson is not trying to turn us into a theocracy, I am sure that is the lie the Democrats will create but it just isn't true

In the early years the various religious groups were hostile to one another. The founders absolutely didn't want a state religion.

Quakers, Hugenots, Dutch Reformed and Anabaptists couldn't get along. Didn't you take American History in school?
I never said they wanted a State religion! We were founded on Christian principles, and the fathers knew that given the ability, the Government would take us back to how it was in England one church! They did not mean for us to live unbelieving lives

It has always been here. The Big Bang is not a singular event.

The matter in the universe is constant. Gravity makes matter attract matter. The greater the density the greater the gravitational pull.

So the first part of the Big Bang is matter being attracted to a point. As more matter is added the attraction becomes stronger.

Eventually, the matter is gathered into a huge star. Which then collapses followed by an explosion the likes of which we have never seen. The matter is hurled outward. At some point, the matter slows and is drawn back. Repeat as necessary.
So you're essentially saying that a black hole has an upper limit on the amount of matter it can hold in its singularity.

The exact wording doesn't exist, but the meaning does.
Separation of church and state" is a metaphor paraphrased from Thomas Jefferson and used by others in discussions regarding the Establishment Clause and Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution which reads: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."
No it really doesn't, it is implied that the Government stay out of Church business, not that everything should remain Godless

Forum List

Back