God told Mike Johnson he's the new moses

Pos a link to a post where you are hammering on Dims.
We both know that you won't accept anything.

But since you're so curious (ha ha), here's a couple of searches using my screenname and the following search terms:

Regressive Left

dems, border

identity politics

Now, do you have the balls to click on those links? I doubt it.

You'll have to lie in your response. So make it a good one.

:popcorn:

You are the biggest fool! There is nothing in the theory of the big bang, that carries any weight, because you can't take me back to the beginning without a supernatural force, just admit it
I don't have to admit something just because you insist I do like a Bingo. Prove your claim.

Exactly. He can do all the christina things he wants, but he can't include them in his government work and force them on others.

Happens every day.

Check out what's going on in schools. Boys using girls bathrooms, big bang being taught, evolution, etc.

That is religion, and it's being forced on people by the gov't.

Wow, what a calm, well spoken, grounded individual. It's quite refreshing to see a Washington politician be able to talk calmly and rationally like that. The next thing you know, he'll be coming out with something really crazy like there's not enough evidence of wrongdoing to impeach Quid Pro Joe or something like that.
He's a slobbering fanatic.

What created the Universe was the big bang, what came before that is currently unknown. We may never know. That doesn't mean we should jump to conclusions and claim zombie Jesus did it.
1. Thanks for the big bang video. It was correct as far as I know now based on astro-physics.

2. What came before the big-bang? Why did it happen?

3. If you believe in Genesis (written by Moses about 1,400 BC) and the Bible, God the Father created the universe, not Jesus. If you believe in science, in God the Father's dimension time does not exist. (Planck Time starts at the Big Bang) God the Father sees the entirety of the universe from the Big Bang thru to when the last atom dissolves 100-Trillion years from now at the same instant.

Anyway. I don't believe that empty space could have created the universe and set the parameters for the universe so precisely by random chance, there had to be an intelligent designer.

1. Thanks for the big bang video. It was correct as far as I know now based on astro-physics.

2. What came before the big-bang? Why did it happen?

3. If you believe in Genesis (written by Moses about 1,400 BC) and the Bible, God the Father created the universe, not Jesus. If you believe in science, in God the Father's dimension time does not exist. (Planck Time starts at the Big Bang) God the Father sees the entirety of the universe from the Big Bang thru to when the last atom dissolves 100-Trillion years from now at the same instant.

Anyway. I don't believe that empty space could have created the universe and set the parameters for the universe so precisely by random chance, there had to be an intelligent designer.
I don't care what you do or don't have faith in. I care what you can prove.

I'm not suggesting the video proves the big bang I posted it so you could have information about the big bang. If you posted a video about God that you thought had information relevant your point I would watch it and then question the points it raised.

So, you can't prove it?

Telescopes. See light takes time to travel through space so when we look deep enough into space we are looking back in time.

Telescopes can see billions of years?

Who made these telescopes? :auiqs.jpg:

Good question.

It takes faith my friend.

Forum List

Back