God will not return until we admit that we cannot love him just as he cannot love us.

[

You're a very stupid man with no knowledge to understand the past, present and future. You teach lies like all religious men of this world.

When are your visiting hours?

Regards
DL

As soon as your flesh perishes so you can wake up in the new Earth and understand ME.

Then say something worth hearing and stop being such a demented fool, --- if you can.

If you can't then at least show good manners and stop stalking me as I requested before.

From what you say, you work for Satan, so go away.

Regards
DL

When are your visiting hours?

Regards
DL

As soon as your flesh perishes so you can wake up in the new Earth and understand ME.

Then say something worth hearing and stop being such a demented fool, --- if you can.

If you can't then at least show good manners and stop stalking me as I requested before.

Regards
DL

I have written many testimonies in this forum and the others that you frequently lie in. It's obvious that God has kept you blind from His knowledge, which makes you an unbeliever. Unbelievers are those who cannot hear our Creator's Voice spoken through the illusion called a saint.

Regards
DL

I have written many testimonies in this forum and the others that you frequently lie in. It's obvious that God has kept you blind from His knowledge, which makes you an unbeliever. Unbelievers are those who cannot hear our Creator's Voice spoken through the illusion called a saint.

So. You do not like the way your God works.

Neither do I. God away fool.

You are back on ignore since your God is manipulating me and you abuse me unjustly just like your unjust God.

:cuckoo:

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back