GOD'S WORD to Believers Today!!

Paul the Apostle says about the WORD OF GOD ,"THE GOSPEL" I certify to you, brethren, that the Gospel which was preached by me is not according to man;

12 for I neither received it from man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
BELIEVE! PUT YOUR FAITH AND TRUST IN GOD AND GOD'S WORD ONLY and ignore the silly evil ideas of little sin loving GOD hating man.

BELIEVERS KNOW= The preaching of the cross is foolishness to those who perish; but unto us who are saved, it is the power of God.

19 For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”

20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this world? Hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save those who believe.

22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom;

23 but we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumbling block, and unto the Greeks foolishness,

24 but unto those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ, the power of God and the wisdom of God.
1Corinthians 1:18-24

BELIEVERS KNOW== as it is written: “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.”

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit. For the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? Even so no man knoweth the things of God, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is of God, that we might know the things that are freely given to us by God.

13 These things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness unto him; neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged by no man.
1 Corinthians 2:9-15

BELIEVERS KNOW==Those who are lost,

4 whose unbelieving minds the god of this world(SATAN) hath blinded, lest the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord, and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake.

6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
2 Corinthians 4:3=6

BELIEVERS= my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.

11 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Therefore, take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day and, having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girded about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness,

15 and your feet shod with the preparation of the Gospel of peace.

16 Above all, take the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God,
Ephesians 6:10-17

BELIEVERS= I have told you often before, and I say it again now with tears in my eyes, there are many who walk along the Christian road who are really enemies of the cross of Christ. 19 Their future is eternal loss, for their god is their appetite: they are proud of what they should be ashamed of; and all they think about is this life here on earth. 20 But our homeland is in heaven, where our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, is; and we are looking forward to his return from there. 21 When he comes back, he will take these dying bodies of ours and change them into glorious bodies like his own, using the same mighty power that he will use to conquer all else everywhere.
Philippians 3:17-21

BELIEVERS=We Christians glory in what Christ Jesus has done for us and realize that we are helpless to save ourselves.
EPHESIANS 3:3==BELIEVERS = Always be full of joy in the Lord; I say it again, rejoice! 5 Let everyone see that you are unselfish and considerate in all you do. Remember that the Lord is coming soon. 6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don’t forget to thank him for his answers. 7 If you do this, you will experience God’s peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 4:4-7

BELIEVERS! BE LOOKING AND EXPECTING JESUS TO RETURN ANY DAY NOW.==
day of the Lord will come unexpectedly, like a thief in the night. 3 When people are saying, “All is well; everything is quiet and peaceful”—then, all of a sudden, disaster will fall upon them as suddenly as a woman’s birth pains begin when her child is born. And these people will not be able to get away anywhere—there will be no place to hide.

4 But, dear brothers, you are not in the dark about these things, and you won’t be surprised as by a thief when that day of the Lord comes. 5 For you are all children of the light and of the day, and do not belong to darkness and night. 6 So be on your guard, not asleep like the others. Watch for his return and stay sober. 7 Night is the time for sleep and the time when people get drunk. 8 But let us who live in the light keep sober, protected by the armor of faith and love, and wearing as our helmet the happy hope of salvation.

9 For God has not chosen to pour out his anger upon us but to save us through our Lord Jesus Christ; 10 he died for us so that we can live with him forever, whether we are dead or alive at the time of his return. 11 So encourage each other to build each other up, just as you are already doing.
1 Thessalonians 5 :2-11

BELIEVERS KNOW THAT =God is so rich in mercy; he loved us so much 5 that even though we were spiritually dead and doomed by our sins, he gave us back our lives again when he raised Christ from the dead—only by his undeserved favor have we ever been saved— 6 and lifted us up from the grave into glory along with Christ, where we sit with him in the heavenly realms—all because of what Christ Jesus did. 7 And now God can always point to us as examples of how very, very rich his kindness is, as shown in all he has done for us through Jesus Christ.

8 Because of his kindness, you have been saved through trusting Christ. And even trusting is not of yourselves; it too is a gift from God. 9 Salvation is not a reward for the good we have done, so none of us can take any credit for it. 10 It is God himself who has made us what we are and given us new lives from Christ Jesus; and long ages ago he planned that we should spend these lives in helping others.
Ephesians 2:4-10

I LOVE PSALM 103,I PRAY IT MANY TIMES MOST DAYS=== Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name!

2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits—

3 who forgiveth all thine iniquities, who healeth all thy diseases,

4 who redeemeth thy life from destruction, who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies,

5 who satisfieth thy mouth with good things, so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

I love so many Psalms I find myself at different times able to say, right now? This is my favorite Psalm! For my right now Psalm it has to be Psalm 45! Totally! I read it recently and the verses 7,8,9,10,11 of that Psalm just leaped right off the pages to me! The LORD really blesses me through the book of Psalms and Isaiah. Those two Books really speak to me - especially in recent days, I always come back to Isaiah. Always, always.

BELIEVERS GOD'S WORD SAYS== all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

15 And so we should not be like cringing, fearful slaves, but we should behave like God’s very own children, adopted into the bosom of his family, and calling to him, “Father, Father.” 16 For his Holy Spirit speaks to us deep in our hearts and tells us that we really are God’s children. 17 And since we are his children, we will share his treasures—for all God gives to his Son Jesus is now ours too.
Romans 8:14-17

Forum List

Back