Gofundme is cracking down on anti vaccination campaigns

Millions of Americans cannot survive vaccines

How many millions have died from them?
That’s the point, No one knows how they will be affected short and long-term.

That is why vaccinations should be 100% voluntary, no one should be forced into that shit.

statism_ideas.png

Vaccinations have been mandatory for nearly 70 years.

Surely you must have SOME evidence rather than platitudes, bromides and irrelevant memes to back up your assertion.

I love Rustic's argumentative style.

Poster: "Having the government mandate which side of the road to drive on has saved millions of lives."

Rustic: "Thousands of people die on the roads every year. Choosing which side of the road to drive on should be voluntary!"

statism_ideas.png

lol

Awesome

Millions of Americans cannot survive vaccines

How many millions have died from them?
That’s the point, No one knows how they will be affected short and long-term.

That is why vaccinations should be 100% voluntary, no one should be forced into that shit.

statism_ideas.png

Vaccinations have been mandatory for nearly 70 years.

Surely you must have SOME evidence rather than platitudes, bromides and irrelevant memes to back up your assertion.
That is why they should be 100% voluntary, no one should be forced into that shit.
That is why millions of Americans refuse vaccines… Not only is it poison, aborted fetus tissue is used along With animal tissue from who knows where.

You can keep your vaccines to yourselves, millions of Americans want nothing to do with the shit and cannot benefit from it, in fact opposite, short and long-term no one knows what the side effects are from individual to individual.

Last edited:
I love Rustic's argumentative style.

Poster: "Having the government mandate which side of the road to drive on has saved millions of lives."

Rustic: "Thousands of people die on the roads every year. Choosing which side of the road to drive on should be voluntary!"

statism_ideas.png

lol

Awesome
Lol
you trust the collective... I do not

They are literally shitting on the sidewalks in L.A. and living in cardboard boxes and there are HIV contaminated needles everywhere on the left coast especially L.A. and San Francisco but the left is frantic about measles vaccinations.

They are literally shitting on the sidewalks in L.A. and living in cardboard boxes and there are HIV contaminated needles everywhere on the left coast especially L.A. and San Francisco but the left is frantic about measles vaccinations.
Lol
No doubt, Not being vaccinated is the least of our worries… That is why urban America is so fucked up

56:40: Vaccine-preventable diseases have been used as biological warfare. At one time, Spain inoculated children with smallpox directly before putting them on a ship en route to South America. As planned, the children developed pustules just as they were disembarking in the new country, allowing them to unwittingly transmit smallpox to a population who had never been exposed to the disease before, creating mass death.

1:05:20: The lie of mercury-free vaccines: There is still thimerosal (mercury) in “mercury-free” vaccines, but it is not required to be on the labels, because it’s simply part of the manufacturing process and not added as a separate ingredient.

Read more: Home

Monitoring the Planned Poisoning of Humanity - Chemtrails | Geoengineering | Vaccines | Population Control
Yep, Just like smallpox blankets the federal government passed out to my ancestors… There’s a reason why I refuse vaccines for my family. I myself had the flu shot some years ago and it about killed me.

Big Pharma loves forced Vaccinations, It’s all about control, power and money....

GoFundMe is cracking down on anti-vaccination campaigns
GoFundMe is one of the latest online platforms to cut off proponents of anti-vaccine related content.

This is America morons , this is forcing, this is blackmail, this is not what America does yah *****S
Dumb fks they do not want you having information to make a choice. They will make them worse than what they are now if they get away with doing this. If you think kids are dropping like flies now wait until this happens.
Good for GFM...you are an anti-vaxxer...move to Madagascar. It's perfect for you.
Lol
Whether anybody gets vaccinated or not it’s none of your fucking business
Fine...if you don't want to get vaccinated, if you don't vaccinate your kids, it is your business....when you and your offspring go out into the public, then it is the public's business.
But remember,,. The ones that are roaming in the public, are vaccinated. Unless, the vaccines are not 100% guaranteed effective. Which means that the ones that are being vaccinated, are just walking around with mercury floating in their veins for no reason at all.

giphy.gif

the ones that are being vaccinated, are just walking around with mercury floating in their veins for no reason at all.

Sounds serious. How much mercury?

GoFundMe is cracking down on anti-vaccination campaigns
GoFundMe is one of the latest online platforms to cut off proponents of anti-vaccine related content.

This is America morons , this is forcing, this is blackmail, this is not what America does yah *****S
Dumb fks they do not want you having information to make a choice. They will make them worse than what they are now if they get away with doing this. If you think kids are dropping like flies now wait until this happens.
Good for GFM...you are an anti-vaxxer...move to Madagascar. It's perfect for you.
Lol
Fine...if you don't want to get vaccinated, if you don't vaccinate your kids, it is your business....when you and your offspring go out into the public, then it is the public's business.
But remember,,. The ones that are roaming in the public, are vaccinated. Unless, the vaccines are not 100% guaranteed effective. Which means that the ones that are being vaccinated, are just walking around with mercury floating in their veins for no reason at all.

giphy.gif

the ones that are being vaccinated, are just walking around with mercury floating in their veins for no reason at all.

Sounds serious. How much mercury?

400061_482559518463336_774322065_n.png

I don’t know about the rest of you… I have no desire to partake in any of these things. And certainly am not going to expose my family to any of these.
Like I said vaccines should be 100% voluntary… Do what you want... but don’t force others to take that shit in.

do-you-know-whats-in-a-vaccine-.png

Lol
Lol
Till vaccines are 100% effective, 100% safe and affordable maybe… Na, They should still be an 100% choice and no one else’s business whether anyone chooses to partake.
I know my daughters could never survive vaccination....

Statement: "I know my daughters could never survive vaccination...."

Response: This is an odd statement, even for you.

Lol
I had a flu shot some years back, I was sick from it for over a month. Only vaccination I’ve ever had and it about killed me.

I was inoculated with a series of vaccines when the ship I was on was going to the Philippines and beyond. That night half the crew in berthing was freezing and half burning up, then we tossed of the blanket and began to sweat. No fun, but getting one of those diseases was much worse and lasted more than a day.

Wow!
2 parts per billion times 25,000 times 0.5 mL = 12,500 mL = 12.5 L
I hope you haven't had more than 3.3 gallons of water in your life, you might die!
P.S. they only put thimerosal in the multi-dose vaccines. If you get a single dose shot,
no mercury is added. You're still dead from the water...…..

Forum List

Back