Gofundme is cracking down on anti vaccination campaigns

Lol
Whether anybody gets vaccinated or not it’s none of your fucking business
Fine...if you don't want to get vaccinated, if you don't vaccinate your kids, it is your business....when you and your offspring go out into the public, then it is the public's business.
Lol
Till vaccines are 100% effective, 100% safe and affordable maybe… Na, They should still be an 100% choice and no one else’s business whether anyone chooses to partake.
I know my daughters could never survive vaccination....

Statement: "I know my daughters could never survive vaccination...."

Response: This is an odd statement, even for you.

Lol
I had a flu shot some years back, I was sick from it for over a month. Only vaccination I’ve ever had and it about killed me.

I was inoculated with a series of vaccines when the ship I was on was going to the Philippines and beyond. That night half the crew in berthing was freezing and half burning up, then we tossed of the blanket and began to sweat. No fun, but getting one of those diseases was much worse and lasted more than a day.
I have no problem with people choosing to partake in vaccines, the problem I have is forced vaccinations. The federal government gave my ancestors smallpox blankets... much the same thing.

No one knows the short term and long term affects of vaccinations from individual to individual… That is why it should be a 100% choice. The collective never has the best interest of the individual in mind...
Me and my family just like millions of other Americans choose not to partake in such things, I certainly do not want a bunch of career politician/bureaucrats/deep state telling us what to do.

400061_482559518463336_774322065_n.png

Wow!
2 parts per billion times 25,000 times 0.5 mL = 12,500 mL = 12.5 L
I hope you haven't had more than 3.3 gallons of water in your life, you might die!
P.S. they only put thimerosal in the multi-dose vaccines. If you get a single dose shot,
no mercury is added. You're still dead from the water...…..
Lol
Actually mercury is the lesser of the worries, it’s all the other shit they put in vaccines that I want no part of, me and my family along with millions of other Americans.
I certainly don’t want any dead baby parts injected in me and my family along with the rest of the shit...
But do what you like… Just don’t force that shit on people that want nothing to do with it

vaccine-ingredients-2.jpg

Big Pharma loves forced Vaccinations, It’s all about control, power and money....

What's the profit they earn on vaccines? Link?
Socialized medicine/healthcare is all about control, power and money… All related

Like I said no one knows the short and long term affects of these vaccines, I would guess big Pharma/deep state is banking on future health problems to prescribe for… LOL can

Wow!
I hope you haven't had more than 3.3 gallons of water in your life, you might die!
P.S. they only put thimerosal in the multi-dose vaccines. If you get a single dose shot,
Lol
Actually mercury is the lesser of the worries, it’s all the other shit they put in vaccines that I want no part of, me and my family along with millions of other Americans.
I certainly don’t want any dead baby parts injected in me and my family along with the rest of the shit...
But do what you like… Just don’t force that shit on people that want nothing to do with it

Actually mercury is the lesser of the worries,

Don't you hate it when someone laughs at your bad math?

it’s all the other shit they put in vaccines that I want no part of,

I know, MSG! Crazy. DURR.

Big Pharma loves forced Vaccinations, It’s all about control, power and money....

Socialized medicine/healthcare is all about control, power and money… All related

Like I said no one knows the short and long term affects of these vaccines, I would guess big Pharma/deep state is banking on future health problems to prescribe for… LOL can

What's the profit?

What's the profit?
U.S. health care spending grew 3.9 percent in 2017, reaching $3.5 trillion or $10,739per person. As a share of the nation's Gross Domestic Product, health spending accounted for 17.9 percent.Dec 11, 2018
National Health Expenditure Data - CMS.gov
CMS.gov › nationalhealthexpenddata › n...

Wow!
Lol

Actually mercury is the lesser of the worries,

Don't you hate it when someone laughs at your bad math?

it’s all the other shit they put in vaccines that I want no part of,

I know, MSG! Crazy. DURR.
Lol
Like I said you can take all the vaccinations you want, I don’t give two shits. As far as I’m concerned you guys can keep that shit to yourselves... Millions of Americans just like me and want no part of forced vaccinations

Forum List

Back