Gofundme is cracking down on anti vaccination campaigns

Cannibals in the uncivilized parts of the world get diseases and disorders from cannibalization.
Injecting dead baby parts in people seems like it could cause diseases and disorders.

Kuru

Kuru is a disease of the nervous system.

Kuru is a very rare disease. It is caused by an infectious protein (prion) found in contaminated human brain tissue.

Kuru is found among people from New Guinea who practiced a form of cannibalism in which they ate the brains of dead people as part of a funeral ritual. This practice stopped in 1960, but cases of kuru were reported for many years afterward because the disease has a long incubation period. The incubation period is the time it takes for symptoms to appear after being exposed to the agent that causes disease.

Kuru causes brain and nervous system changes similar to Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. Similar diseases appear in cows as bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE), also called mad cow disease.

The main risk factor for kuru is eating human brain tissue, which can contain the infectious particles.

Injecting dead baby parts in people seems like it could cause diseases and disorders.

If that was anything close to what they were doing, you might have a point.

It isn't....you don't.

b22203f759688a0df33a6cc50f17b611.jpg

Yeast protein? OMG!
What about the dead baby parts? The injection of them sound so attractive... lol

Do you know what a culture is?
Lol
Oh, I know, it’s not necessary.
Culture all the dead baby parts you want and keep them to yourselves, I truly don’t give two shits. Just don’t force them on people that want nothing to do with them...

Oh, I know, it’s not necessary.

A culture isn't necessary?

Just don’t force them on people that want nothing to do with them...

I agree, keep to yourself. If you don't, get the vaccine.

Tell me again about the poisonous mercury......DURR
Lol
No, I do not choose to injecting mercury into my system and certainly not into my families.
But, the dead baby parts are absolutely beyond repugnant to inject into my families system.

But there is a plethora of chemicals and dead baby parts along with animal parts in vaccines… No thanks

GoFundMe is cracking down on anti-vaccination campaigns
GoFundMe is one of the latest online platforms to cut off proponents of anti-vaccine related content.

This is America morons , this is forcing, this is blackmail, this is not what America does yah *****S
Dumb fks they do not want you having information to make a choice. They will make them worse than what they are now if they get away with doing this. If you think kids are dropping like flies now wait until this happens.

I assume GoFundMe is like many other online entities & can regulate those that utilize their web platforms; no different than most online forums, such as USMB for example.

I assume GoFundMe can do as they like with their web site, as most others also do.

Got a problem with that? Go use a different web site.
Certainly, But that does not make vaccination infallible as you guys claim...

I have never made any (previous) claims about vacs.
Why is force people into vaccination?

If they are so great why don’t you keep them to yourselves? You have nothing to worry about according to you if you’re vaccinated.
Like I’ve always said vaccines should be 100% voluntary, because no one has any idea what the short and long-term repercussions of vaccinations.
Putting so many poisons in my body and more importantly in my family’s is simply unacceptable, and injecting dead baby parts in my family is beyond repugnant...

But I do understand, it’s a freedom thing you may not understand...

Like I’ve always said vaccines should be 100% voluntary, because no one has any idea what the short and long-term repercussions of vaccinations.

How many cases of polio or smallpox have you seen lately? Hmmm........
Lol
How many millions of Americans have not had any smallpox and polio shots?

Wow!
2 parts per billion times 25,000 times 0.5 mL = 12,500 mL = 12.5 L
I hope you haven't had more than 3.3 gallons of water in your life, you might die!
P.S. they only put thimerosal in the multi-dose vaccines. If you get a single dose shot,
no mercury is added. You're still dead from the water...…..
Lol
Actually mercury is the lesser of the worries, it’s all the other shit they put in vaccines that I want no part of, me and my family along with millions of other Americans.
I certainly don’t want any dead baby parts injected in me and my family along with the rest of the shit...
But do what you like… Just don’t force that shit on people that want nothing to do with it

vaccine-ingredients-2.jpg

Actually mercury is the lesser of the worries,

Don't you hate it when someone laughs at your bad math?

it’s all the other shit they put in vaccines that I want no part of,

I know, MSG! Crazy. DURR.
Lol
Like I said you can take all the vaccinations you want, I don’t give two shits. As far as I’m concerned you guys can keep that shit to yourselves... Millions of Americans just like me and want no part of forced vaccinations

I agree, you and your germy kids should stay away from the rest of us.
Lol
Millions upon millions of Americans have never been vaccinated, and are just fine. By the way, how about them Diseased illegal aliens coming across the border?
How do you feel about that?

And no, I don’t think any of them should be vaccinated if they don’t wanna...

Everyone has germs of all types at all times, it depends on the immune system of the individual. Vaccination is unnatural... lol

Millions upon millions of Americans have never been vaccinated, and are just fine.

Yup. And some are dead or permanently disabled from getting the disease.

By the way, how about them Diseased illegal aliens coming across the border?

Build a wall, deport the illegals. We don't need them giving diseases to Americans too dumb to get vaccinated.
Vaccination is unnatural... lol

Yeah, I miss that good old smallpox and polio too. LOL!

Lol
No, I do not choose to injecting mercury into my system and certainly not into my families.
But, the dead baby parts are absolutely beyond repugnant to inject into my families system.

But there is a plethora of chemicals and dead baby parts along with animal parts in vaccines… No thanks

I know, because a can of tuna will kill you. And don't get me started on water.

dead baby parts along with animal parts in vaccines

If you have a way to grow a virus without a human or animal cell, tell us your secret.

Cannibals in the uncivilized parts of the world get diseases and disorders from cannibalization.

Kuru

Kuru is a very rare disease. It is caused by an infectious protein (prion) found in contaminated human brain tissue.

Kuru is found among people from New Guinea who practiced a form of cannibalism in which they ate the brains of dead people as part of a funeral ritual. This practice stopped in 1960, but cases of kuru were reported for many years afterward because the disease has a long incubation period. The incubation period is the time it takes for symptoms to appear after being exposed to the agent that causes disease.

Kuru causes brain and nervous system changes similar to Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. Similar diseases appear in cows as bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE), also called mad cow disease.

The main risk factor for kuru is eating human brain tissue, which can contain the infectious particles.

It isn't....you don't.
Lol
They never say what parts of the dead babies they are using, and it has been proven doctors don’t know the ingredients. On top of that what parts of the animals are they using?

How do they know the short and long-term repercussions to these vaccines from on Individual to the next.
How many medical mistakes result in the death of Americans every year?
The third-leading cause of death in US most doctors don't want you to know about

Like I said you can take all the vaccinations you want, I don’t give two shits. But there is absolutely no reason to force vaccination on anybody that does not want to partake in such of an unnatural act...

I assume GoFundMe is like many other online entities & can regulate those that utilize their web platforms; no different than most online forums, such as USMB for example.

I assume GoFundMe can do as they like with their web site, as most others also do.

Got a problem with that? Go use a different web site.

If they are so great why don’t you keep them to yourselves? You have nothing to worry about according to you if you’re vaccinated.
Putting so many poisons in my body and more importantly in my family’s is simply unacceptable, and injecting dead baby parts in my family is beyond repugnant...

Lol

Well, most of the ones who died of smallpox didn't get the shot.

Lol
Actually mercury is the lesser of the worries, it’s all the other shit they put in vaccines that I want no part of, me and my family along with millions of other Americans.
I certainly don’t want any dead baby parts injected in me and my family along with the rest of the shit...
But do what you like… Just don’t force that shit on people that want nothing to do with it

vaccine-ingredients-2.jpg

Lol
Like I said you can take all the vaccinations you want, I don’t give two shits. As far as I’m concerned you guys can keep that shit to yourselves... Millions of Americans just like me and want no part of forced vaccinations

Lol
Millions upon millions of Americans have never been vaccinated, and are just fine. By the way, how about them Diseased illegal aliens coming across the border?

Everyone has germs of all types at all times, it depends on the immune system of the individual. Vaccination is unnatural... lol

Millions upon millions of Americans have never been vaccinated, and are just fine.

Build a wall, deport the illegals. We don't need them giving diseases to Americans too dumb to get vaccinated.

Lol
Told us how many on this list the injection of these things is natural?
Hell, I will not even take ibuprofen or the like because I don’t like the way it makes me feel... lol

ingredients-flyer-.jpg

Lol

Well, most of the ones who died of smallpox didn't get the shot.
Millions did not and are just fine...

Lol

If you have a way to grow a virus without a human or animal cell, tell us your secret.
Lol
I choose to avoid mercury for me and my family… But that’s just me

I just avoid vaccines for me and my family so I don’t have to deal with baby butchery and animal tissue… But then again that’s just me

Kuru

It isn't....you don't.
Lol
They never say what parts of the dead babies they are using, and it has been proven doctors don’t know the ingredients. On top of that what parts of the animals are they using?

How do they know the short and long-term repercussions to these vaccines from on Individual to the next.
The third-leading cause of death in US most doctors don't want you to know about

Like I said you can take all the vaccinations you want, I don’t give two shits. But there is absolutely no reason to force vaccination on anybody that does not want to partake in such of an unnatural act...

They never say what parts of the dead babies they are using, and it has been proven doctors don’t know the ingredients.

Why does a doctor need to know if they use lung cells or liver cells?

On top of that what parts of the animals are they using?

Long-term, how many smallpox deaths in the US in the last 40 years?
How many new iron lung patients?
But there is absolutely no reason to force vaccination on anybody that does not want to partake in such of an unnatural act..

I agree, keep your germy family isolated from the rest of us.

Lol

Lol

Lol
Hell, I will not even take ibuprofen or the like because I don’t like the way it makes me feel... lol

ingredients-flyer-.jpg

Animal cells are unnatural?

Lol

Lol

I just avoid vaccines for me and my family so I don’t have to deal with baby butchery and animal tissue… But then again that’s just me

Yes, nothing you eat or drink has any mercury in it.....DURR.

GoFundMe is cracking down on anti-vaccination campaigns
GoFundMe is one of the latest online platforms to cut off proponents of anti-vaccine related content.

This is America morons , this is forcing, this is blackmail, this is not what America does yah *****S
Dumb fks they do not want you having information to make a choice. They will make them worse than what they are now if they get away with doing this. If you think kids are dropping like flies now wait until this happens.
What will you do when the next polio epidemic hits?

Start a gofundme campaign for medical bills, probably.

Kuru

It isn't....you don't.
Lol

They never say what parts of the dead babies they are using, and it has been proven doctors don’t know the ingredients.

On top of that what parts of the animals are they using?

Long-term, how many smallpox deaths in the US in the last 40 years?
How many new iron lung patients?

But there is absolutely no reason to force vaccination on anybody that does not want to partake in such of an unnatural act..

I agree, keep your germy family isolated from the rest of us.

Lol
Where do the cells come from? The liver, lungs, stomach, brain?… The doctors certainly do not know this has been proven. Medical errors are the third leading cause of death in this country... unnecessarily.
Where is the outrage in that? Never mind it’s not politically correct to be upset about that. Lol

Vaccinations are increasing and the medical problems and misdiagnosis are increasing to there has to be a link...

Like I said all disease is always present, It depends on the immune system. Chemicals, Antibiotics Destroy the human immune system.

It’s a preventative thing you may not understand, naturally... chemicals and anabiotic’s are not natural

Lol

Lol

Lol

ingredients-flyer-.jpg

Animal cells are unnatural?
Injecting them into the human system is very unnatural… in the End it certainly does not sound appealing

Last edited:

Lol

Lol

Yes, nothing you eat or drink has any mercury in it.....DURR.
True it is unavoidable, but I try to avoid it every time I can. Because it has no benefit obviously

How many millions have died from them?
That’s the point, No one knows how they will be affected short and long-term.

So, as I already knew, you made it up. Thanks
Lol
No one knows one way or the other, because millions of Americans have not been vaccinated.

If no one knows, why did you state it as a fact?
Lol
It’s up to the individual, millions of individuals know they cannot survive vaccinations.

After all, What is a vaccine? ....It is poison.

So, in other words, again, you state your speculation as fact with zero evidence.

Glad we settled that. Nothing to see here, folks.

Western medicine actively avoid’s natural preventative/alternative methods…

They much prefer the cut and inject method first… Because it’s the easiest most profitable way.

In a lot of ways you can’t blame them, first of all they are not trained in preventative medicine and second of all they have to make a living… That’s the way shit works

Last edited:

Forum List

Back