Going After his Predecessor?

It's a GOP bill, and it sucks. It does not eliminate the subsidies. The handouts will continue.
While I agree based on what we see now, remember this is not a final version and has not been passed into law. There is still hope.

The GOP should partly hope that the Democrats continue to obstruct the GOP, not allowing them to pass anything until the ACA completely collapses. At that point the GOP can not only blame Obama and the Democrats for the disastrous failed ACA, they can also blame the Democrats for obstruction and not allowing Congress to stave off the collapse and ensuing disaster.

I would think Democrats would publicly oppose the GOP's bill and privately agree to let enough of it's members vote with the GOP to pass their plan. At that point the health care issue and existing bill becomes the GOP's, getting Obama and Democrats off the 'Obamacare Hook', dropping all responsibility of what happens in the GOP's lap instead of theirs.

Seems like they are missing that in trying to hold on to Obama's collapsing Legacy.

It's a GOP bill, and it sucks. It does not eliminate the subsidies. The handouts will continue.
While I agree based on what we see now, remember this is not a final version and has not been passed into law. There is still hope.

The GOP should partly hope that the Democrats continue to obstruct the GOP, not allowing them to pass anything until the ACA completely collapses. At that point the GOP can not only blame Obama and the Democrats for the disastrous failed ACA, they can also blame the Democrats for obstruction and not allowing Congress to stave off the collapse and ensuing disaster.

I would think Democrats would publicly oppose the GOP's bill and privately agree to let enough of it's members vote with the GOP to pass their plan. At that point the health care issue and existing bill becomes the GOP's, getting Obama and Democrats off the 'Obamacare Hook', dropping all responsibility of what happens in the GOP's lap instead of theirs.

Seems like they are missing that in trying to hold on to Obama's collapsing Legacy.
Paul Ryan told us it was a final version, sweetie.Its not a matter of getting off the hook azzhole, its about insuring Americans and providing health care coverage. To your kind its just a political game

Paul Ryan told us it was a final version, sweetie.
Did you say something? All I heard was, 'LIE, LIE, LIE...'

Paul Ryan can't vote and pass the bill on his own. Other Democrats working on the bill stated there is more to come. I am of the mind to wait and see, but you jump to any premature conclusion you want. You've proven you do that very well. :p

Forum List

Back