Gold Star families blast Biden over debate lie that no troops have died on his watch.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Biden did nothing but lie when he was actually able to get a sentence out. But this one was pretty egregious, and laughably untrue.

Either he doesn’t know troops have died because of his decisions, or he thinks no Americans know. Either way, he is a monumental embarrassment to this country.

ORANGE MAN BAD right around the corner. It’s all that have.

1719760381394.png

16 Dead in four years?

After 20 years of US deployed around the world with thousands killed …….Republicans are bitching about 16?

WTF is the matter with you people?

Bush had 3000 killed in a terror attack and you just brush it off.
But throw a fit when Biden has 13 killed in a terror attack

16 Dead in four years?

After 20 years of US deployed around the world with thousands killed …….Republicans are bitching about 16?

So you agree he lied.

Thanks, Trollwinger.

Biden did nothing but lie when he was actually able to get a sentence out. But this one was pretty egregious, and laughably untrue.

Either he doesn’t know troops have died because of his decisions, or he thinks no Americans know. Either way, he is a monumental embarrassment to this country.

I thought about that when I ran that drivel through my "stuttering fucktard" translation app. Everybody needs one of those, btw, although not for much longer.

That was briben's signature move. Killing 13 US soldiers (for absolutely no reason!) is what that stammering shit clown will be remembered for, long after they've steam cleaned the piss and shit out of the WH carpets and wiped the drool off the priceless WH tapestries. The 16 professional liars that he went into isolation with didn't do him any favors. :laughing0301:

Change my mind.

afghanistan fuckup 332.jpg

So you agree he lied.

Thanks, Trollwinger.
Big Fucking Deal

First President in 20 years to not have combat troops deployed in war zones

After decades of 10,000 plus killed in war and terror attacks you Bitch about Biden having 16

16 Dead in four years?

What I take from this fools rant is that he doesn't give a rats ass about the 13 who Biden had killed because of his dumb ass withdrawal.

No, we are pointing out that Biden completely forgot about them. There are only 16 of them. If we are being honest, any president with an ounce of decency would know each of their names. Biden doesnt even know they are dead. THATS the problem.

Did Bush know the names of 3000 killed on 9-11?

What I take from this fools rant is that he doesn't give a rats ass about the 13 who Biden had killed because of his dumb ass withdrawal.

13 killed in a terrorist attack

With our history of THOUSANDS a killed in terror attacks

WTF is wrong with you?

Your candidate stood on that stage and lied for 90 minutes about everything, and you pounce on this one statement that Biden made that isn't correct, like he just killed these troops himself.

This is why you're Nostra Dumbass.

Your candidate stood on that stage and lied for 90 minutes about everything, and you pounce on this one statement that Biden made that isn't correct, like he just killed these troops himself.

This is why you're Nostra Dumbass.
hearing aid on the blink again, old lady?

Forum List

Back