Gold Star Family of Slain Stockton soldier booed on flight!

Their son gave his life stopping a suicide bomber before reaching the bomber could reach his target, potentially saving HUNDREDS, in Afghanistan.

----------''

"Perry told the Army Times the booing took place on an American Airlines flight that landed in Phoenix Monday. Perry and his family were flying from Sacramento to Dover Air Force Base.

The captain told everyone to remain seated to let the Perry family leave first to make their connection.

“When he made that announcement, there was some hissing and some booing behind us,” Perry told the Army Times.
He did say the captain told passengers a “special military family” had to leave first.

Perry added, “It was just disgusting behavior from people in first class. It was terrible to see.”

------------

WTF is wrong with people?

(I would say WTF is wrong with LIBERALS, but there is no proof these assholes were liberals. Still, the only assholes I know who would do something like this are all all liberals... Whoever did it are just despicable.)

Father of fallen soldier says plane passengers booed family

Last edited:
:( I can't imagine. Guess like Vietnam all over, except maybe worse.

Whilst the passengers probably did not know the family was a Gold Star family they did know they were military connected....outrageous behavior...some people can get so trivial...absolutely unacceptable!!!

Gold Star family of slain Stockton soldier booed on flight

The flight had already been delayed for 45 minutes, and they were delayed again with no more explanation than they were a military family. If the passengers had been informed of the complete situation, there would have been a completely different response. You're just trying to make something out of nothing.

Their son gave his life stopping a suicide bomber before reaching the bomber could reach his target, potentially saving HUNDREDS, in Afghanistan.

----------''

"Perry told the Army Times the booing took place on an American Airlines flight that landed in Phoenix Monday. Perry and his family were flying from Sacramento to Dover Air Force Base.

The captain told everyone to remain seated to let the Perry family leave first to make their connection.

“When he made that announcement, there was some hissing and some booing behind us,” Perry told the Army Times.
He did say the captain told passengers a “special military family” had to leave first.

Perry added, “It was just disgusting behavior from people in first class. It was terrible to see.”

------------

(I would say WTF is wrong with LIBERALS, but there is no proof these assholes were liberals. Still, the only assholes I know who would do something like this are all all liberals... Whoever did it are just despicable.)

Well we are an exceptional society aren't we now.

I find it interesting that the people who were most butt hurt about them getting off the plane first were the people in first class.

How can you try to blame the passengers when they didn't know the situation?

I find it interesting that the people who were most butt hurt about them getting off the plane first were the people in first class.

Plenty of people in this society walk around all day long with a totally unsupported sense of entitlement.

----------''

------------

Given the point of origin, the "booers" were likely all Prog-Lib-Dem Elitists.

Just sayin'.

Whilst the passengers probably did not know the family was a Gold Star family they did know they were military connected....outrageous behavior...some people can get so trivial...absolutely unacceptable!!!

Gold Star family of slain Stockton soldier booed on flight

The flight had already been delayed for 45 minutes, and they were delayed again with no more explanation than they were a military family. If the passengers had been informed of the complete situation, there would have been a completely different response. You're just trying to make something out of nothing.

Only a truly dense and/or self-absorbed creep would fail to realize that if a military family is being given priority for deboarding, it is most likely due to something very tragic.

Why couldn't they behave like adults and ask why?

Because they are the ones who raised the current SJW generation that is terrorizing campuses with their Whinge-a-Palooza temper tantrums over their candidates losing.

Why couldn't they behave like adults and ask why?

Because they are the ones who raised the current SJW generation that is terrorizing campuses with their Whinge-a-Palooza temper tantrums over their candidates losing.

I rather think you have no information upon which to draw your conclusions love, as per usual. You just have a group of folk you don't know who must be broad brushed. I'll leave you to it.

Forum List

Back