Gold star widow releases Trump's call after husband was killed in Afghanistan

I find it amusing while simultaneously disappointed in the American people that with all the issues going on in our country one phone call made by the president is the only thing you partisan hacks in both parties have been able to focus on and lose your shit over all week long.
Its one phone call in the context of Trump's storm of Bull shit ...this Jackwagon who screwed up a condolence car is the same Jack wagon circulating a petition
President Trump releases petition requesting support on standing ..

This is one squall in a Trump Hurricane of Nasty
What if people start kneeling whenever FM 45 is there?

I find it amusing while simultaneously disappointed in the American people that with all the issues going on in our country one phone call made by the president is the only thing you partisan hacks in both parties have been able to focus on and lose your shit over all week long.
Its one phone call in the context of Trump's storm of Bull shit ...this Jackwagon who screwed up a condolence car is the same Jack wagon circulating a petition
President Trump releases petition requesting support on standing ..

This is one squall in a Trump Hurricane of Nasty

Do you seriously believe the average person the street gives a shit about this?

Fox News’ pro-Trump ‘war hero’ admits he completely fabricated his service — including two Purple Hearts

A pro-Trump Navy veteran who appeared on Fox News earlier this month has admitted that he lied about his service — including a completely false claim that he received two Purple Hearts. Developing…

Not sure why you're posting this here, but this guy should be hung up by his fingernails if he's guilty of stolen valor.

Trump also told the widow if she is ever in Washington D.C. that she is welcome in the Oval Office.

“If you’re around Washington, you come over and see me in the Oval Office,” he said. “You just come over and see me because you are just the kind of family … this is what we want.”

“Say hello to your children, and tell them your father he was a great hero that I respected,” Trump said. “Just tell them I said your father was a great hero.”

The phone call was released after White House Chief of Staff Gen. John Kelly pushed back against Florida Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson’s criticism that Trump told a Gold Star widow “he knew what he signed up for.”

Gold Star Widow Releases Trump’s Call After Husband Was Killed In Afghanistan

Trump also told the widow if she is ever in Washington D.C. that she is welcome in the Oval Office.

“If you’re around Washington, you come over and see me in the Oval Office,” he said. “You just come over and see me because you are just the kind of family … this is what we want.”

“Say hello to your children, and tell them your father he was a great hero that I respected,” Trump said. “Just tell them I said your father was a great hero.”

The phone call was released after White House Chief of Staff Gen. John Kelly pushed back against Florida Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson’s criticism that Trump told a Gold Star widow “he knew what he signed up for.”

Gold Star Widow Releases Trump’s Call After Husband Was Killed In Afghanistan

Tell info wars to prove when that phone call was made.

Fox News’ pro-Trump ‘war hero’ admits he completely fabricated his service — including two Purple Hearts

A pro-Trump Navy veteran who appeared on Fox News earlier this month has admitted that he lied about his service — including a completely false claim that he received two Purple Hearts. Developing…

Not sure why you're posting this here, but this guy should be hung up by his fingernails if he's guilty of stolen valor.
Look above my post where it says "6 examples of Media Manipulation" I was responding in the context of that but then you already knew that ...

No one is lying about this. Trump said what he said.

Only to the same assholes who don't bother listening or reading the " REAL INFORMATION" and those who choose to deny what is or isn't is why we have a nation of idiots feeding of lies as thier truth.

The who hate Trump are all the same and man you fkrs are beyond STUPID......and have no clue how fkn dumb one another is.

Look, I am a grown man. And in every case when Trump fucks up, it's never his fault, people are always lying on him and the news is fake. The only one lying here is Trump.

EXAMPLE :

HUFFINGTON POST: HOW TOP NBC EXECUTIVES QUASHED THE BOMBSHELL HARVEY WEINSTEIN STORY

What does this have to do with Trump and the fact he told a gold star wife and mother their son knew what he signed up for but I guess it hurts still?

Dinesh D' Souza? Come on, do better than that.

Lie.

All you libs have are lies.

Only to the same assholes who don't bother listening or reading the " REAL INFORMATION" and those who choose to deny what is or isn't is why we have a nation of idiots feeding of lies as thier truth.

The who hate Trump are all the same and man you fkrs are beyond STUPID......and have no clue how fkn dumb one another is.

Look, I am a grown man. And in every case when Trump fucks up, it's never his fault, people are always lying on him and the news is fake. The only one lying here is Trump.

EXAMPLE :

HUFFINGTON POST: HOW TOP NBC EXECUTIVES QUASHED THE BOMBSHELL HARVEY WEINSTEIN STORY

What does this have to do with Trump and the fact he told a gold star wife and mother their son knew what he signed up for but I guess it hurts still?

Lie.

That's not a lie.

Kelly lied about Frederica Wilson in his account of a speech at the dedication of an FBI building ...This video shows how low Kelly has sunk to defend the Bone Spur Coward
Full video of Frederica Wilson's 2015 speech at new FBI building
From the Sun-Sentinel site. The Video on the site doesn't allow it to be embedded.

Full video of Frederica Wilson's 2015 speech at new FBI building

Tommy Christopher also posted a video of her on the floor of Congress.

Trump Chief Kelly Lied About Black Congresswoman Whose Name He Refused to Even Say

What a piece of shit you are. How do you get up in the morning and look at your face in the mirror?

How do you? It's apparent Kelly has decided to lie anf personally attack the person just because Trump told him to. And you defend it then you ask that question.

That poster has always been a piece of shit, I ask how he looks at himself in the mirror, due to his long history of being a piece of shit.

As for Kelly, I want to know more before I make a final judgement.

You want to know more of what? Kelly stood in front of national TV speaking. Now I know many of you want to act like the MSM put the words in his mouth that he said, but his words were loud and clear and that's what this is all about,

Another lie? When will you ever stop?

That was the White House Press Briefing. It was not "national TV" for Christ's sake!

upload_2017-10-20_10-56-31.png

Gold Star Father: Media is Distorting Trump's Words on Phone Call

EXAMPLE :

Lie.

No I'm afraid not.

EXAMPLE :

Lie.

No I'm afraid not.

You just lied! That is not what Trump said. That may have been what that rodeo clown Congresscritter said, but it is a lie to say that Trump said that.

Considering Trump was not President in 2011 and did not make the call to Gross relative to his sons death, what in the hell does this have to do with anything?

A Gold Star Father said he believes President Donald Trump’s recent comments to the widow of a slain U.S. serviceman have been misinterpreted.

Speaking Wednesday with
CNN host Alisyn Camerota, Craig Gross said Trump’s “words are basically being taken and misconstrued.”

Gross, whose son Cpl. Frank Robert Gross
died in 2011 while serving in Afghanistan, said Trump has done several great things for Gold Star families and that he believes Trump is actually very compassionate.

Considering Trump was not President in 2011 and did not make the call to Gross relative to his sons death, what in the hell does this have to do with anything?

A Gold Star Father said he believes President Donald Trump’s recent comments to the widow of a slain U.S. serviceman have been misinterpreted.

Speaking Wednesday with
CNN host Alisyn Camerota, Craig Gross said Trump’s “words are basically being taken and misconstrued.”

died in 2011 while serving in Afghanistan, said Trump has done several great things for Gold Star families and that he believes Trump is actually very compassionate.

You just agreed with a source that destroyed your entire line of reasoning!

EXAMPLE :

Lie.

No I'm afraid not.

You just lied! That is not what Trump said. That may have been what that rodeo clown Congresscritter said, but it is a lie to say that Trump said that.

It's not a lie.

President Donald Trump told the widow of a US serviceman killed in the ambush in Niger that "he knew what he signed up for, but I guess it still hurt," according to Rep. Frederica Wilson.

The body of Sgt. La David Johnson was returned home to the Miami area late Tuesday afternoon, with the plane receiving a water cannon salute as it arrived near the gate.

The call from the President to Johnson's widow came shortly before Johnson's casket arrival, Wilson, a Florida Democrat, said on "CNN Tonight with Don Lemon" Tuesday.

"Basically he said, 'Well, I guess he knew what he signed up for, but I guess it still hurt,' " Wilson said, adding that she listened to part of the call on speaker phone while in a vehicle with the family.

Frederica Wilson says Trump told widow of fallen soldier 'he knew what he signed up for'"

You need to just stop believing everything Trump tells you without question.

Speaking Wednesday with

You just agreed with a source that destroyed your entire line of reasoning!

I didn't agree with anything The fact of this article is that Trump never called this family when their son was killed. Trump wasn't even president when it happened. So this article doesn't prove a fucking thing.

Lie.

No I'm afraid not.

It's not a lie.

President Donald Trump told the widow of a US serviceman killed in the ambush in Niger that "he knew what he signed up for, but I guess it still hurt," according to Rep. Frederica Wilson.

The body of Sgt. La David Johnson was returned home to the Miami area late Tuesday afternoon, with the plane receiving a water cannon salute as it arrived near the gate.

The call from the President to Johnson's widow came shortly before Johnson's casket arrival, Wilson, a Florida Democrat, said on "CNN Tonight with Don Lemon" Tuesday.

"Basically he said, 'Well, I guess he knew what he signed up for, but I guess it still hurt,' " Wilson said, adding that she listened to part of the call on speaker phone while in a vehicle with the family.

Frederica Wilson says Trump told widow of fallen soldier 'he knew what he signed up for'"

You need to just stop believing everything Trump tells you without question.

You need to stop believing what a race-baiting rodeo clown Congresscritter tells you without question.

Forum List

Back