Gone with the wind gone

No stupid but tolerance of a statue of an American historic figure that lived in a time that your puny brain could never understand nor imagine.....lets do it your way...you don't like something wipe it out.....that is so close to Taliban behavior....it is definitely not American....so you are more like the Taliban than an American....proud of yourself jackass?.....

Hey, I'm all for keeping these awful people in the history books.

For instance, I want to make sure every school child knows who Hitler is, and what he did and why it was bad.

I just don't think we need to put up any statues to him.

Same with the Confederate Monsters.

I don't think Gone with the Wind should be banned. It should be contextualized, just like we contextualize Birth of a Nation or Triumph of the Will.
Do we contextualize Schindler's List? Birth of a Nation is banned.
Birth of a Nation is not banned.

So I can order it on PPV right now? Is that what you're saying?

You can get on Google play like I just did.

No stupid but tolerance of a statue of an American historic figure that lived in a time that your puny brain could never understand nor imagine.....lets do it your way...you don't like something wipe it out.....that is so close to Taliban behavior....it is definitely not American....so you are more like the Taliban than an American....proud of yourself jackass?.....

For instance, I want to make sure every school child knows who Hitler is, and what he did and why it was bad.

I don't think Gone with the Wind should be banned. It should be contextualized, just like we contextualize Birth of a Nation or Triumph of the Will.

Hmmmm....I take it back. My bad.

Hold on, I am talking about the original one of 1915. I had no idea there was even a remake.

Cripes the left loons are social sterlizing movies and even cartoons

Someone make it stop!
No. We need to cleanse you shit stain racists from the fabric of everyday life. If I want to see your kind I will go to a museum.

Fck off, Lips. How's that?

I'll watch what I want to watch when I want to watch it.

Dumb shit never heard of TOR sites.

Now sit the fuck down

Oh wait..... where da white wimens at!!!!??? Deluded moron
I could give a fuck what your lice infested ass watches. I said we need to remove you shit stains from the fabric of everyday life.

I'm a network engineer so of course I've heard of TOR sites. I shut down access to them regularly.

Da white wimmens out there marching for BLM.

bald2.jpg

Last edited:

Hold on, I am talking about the original one of 1915. I had no idea there was even a remake.

Nat Turner baby. This is a good one.

Someone make it stop!
No. We need to cleanse you shit stain racists from the fabric of everyday life. If I want to see your kind I will go to a museum.

Now sit the fuck down

I could give a fuck what your lice infested ass watches. I said we need to remove you shit stains from the fabric of everyday life.

I'm a network engineer so of course I've heard of TOR sites. I shut down access to them down regularly.

bald2.jpg

Yer a fckn liar Lips.

You don't have the power to shut down sites. Goddamn loon

Someone make it stop!

Now sit the fuck down

I'm a network engineer so of course I've heard of TOR sites. I shut down access to them down regularly.

bald2.jpg

Yer a fckn liar Lips.

You retarded bitch. I didnt say I shut down the sites. I said I shut down access to the sites. Your dumb ass doesnt know the difference?

Someone make it stop!

Now sit the fuck down

bald2.jpg

Yer a fckn liar Lips.

You retarded bitch. I didnt say I shut down the sites. I said I shut down access to the sites. Your dumb ass doesnt know the difference?

You're lying again, Lips. A simple IP change and boom!!!

Yer no network engineer.

Maybe I'll introduce you to an IT expert and let him demolish yer lying ass....lol

Fckn clown, you're in waaaay over your head

Someone make it stop!

Now sit the fuck down

bald2.jpg

Yer a fckn liar Lips.

Yer no network engineer.

Maybe I'll introduce you to an IT expert and let him demolish yer lying ass....lol

You dumb bitch. I just block any traffic to the site not your IP address. :laughing0301:

Sure I'd love to meet your IT expert. I hope he isnt the one giving you the answers. If they are I'll have fun exposing them as a fraud.

Someone make it stop!

Now sit the fuck down

bald2.jpg

Yer a fckn liar Lips.

Yer no network engineer.

You dumb bitch. I just block the site not your IP address. :laughing0301:

Impossible, I just asked the IT guy.

Cripes Lips yer no IT engineer.

Sit da fuck down.

Someone make it stop!

Now sit the fuck down

bald2.jpg

Yer a fckn liar Lips.

Yer no network engineer.

Sit da fuck down.
He must just be the help desk. Ask him what a firewall is. :lol:

Someone make it stop!

Now sit the fuck down

bald2.jpg

Yer a fckn liar Lips.

Yer no network engineer.

Sit da fuck down.

He said site ownership installs firewalls....not some clown pretending to be an IT engineer.....roflmao

Give it up, Lips. You're no IT engineer

Someone make it stop!

Now sit the fuck down

bald2.jpg

Yer a fckn liar Lips.

Yer no network engineer.

Sit da fuck down.

He said site ownership installs firewalls....not some clown pretending to be an IT engineer.....roflmao

Firewalls are installed by Network Engineers like me you dumb bitch. :laughing0301:

We are seeking a Network Engineer with 5+ years’ experience managing network infrastructure technology in the energy industry. Experience in project management and the understanding how projects are run. We are seeking professionals who can resolve problems in a complex and enterprise environment.

Responsibilities:

• Helping customers solve business problems with technology
  • Thinking out of the box to help troubleshoot technical problems ranging from mobile devices, desktops and laptops, to servers, storage and email systems.
  • Administers and manages all network firewalls
  • Manage, configure, maintain and troubleshoot the current network infrastructure including remote sites
  • Recommending and implementing tools necessary to improve our service delivery and quality
  • Coordinating production implementations and roll outs with business units; and ensuring project deliverables are successfully achieved
  • Participate in an on-call rotation
  • Travel to remote sites to implement or troubleshoot network environments
  • Participate and work closely with the Solutions Shared Services IT team
  • Running network cables as necessary

Last edited:
As I've been saying, we now live in an alternate universe, and if you vote for a Dimocrat at ANY level of government, it will get even worse.
After 40 years of reaganism GOP tax rates dominance and give away to the rich and screwjob for everyone else, we have the worst inequality and upward mobility ever and anywhere in the modern world. Only garbage propaganda and fools like you make it possible.

Someone make it stop!

Now sit the fuck down

bald2.jpg

Yer a fckn liar Lips.

Yer no network engineer.

Sit da fuck down.

Firewalls are installed by Network Engineers like me you dumb bitch. :laughing0301:

We are seeking a Network Engineer with 5+ years’ experience managing network infrastructure technology in the energy industry. Experience in project management and the understanding how projects are run. We are seeking professionals who can resolve problems in a complex and enterprise environment.

Responsibilities:

• Thinking out of the box to help troubleshoot technical problems ranging from mobile devices, desktops and laptops, to servers, storage and email systems.
  • Manage, configure, maintain and troubleshoot the current network infrastructure including remote sites
  • Recommending and implementing tools necessary to improve our service delivery and quality
  • Coordinating production implementations and roll outs with business units; and ensuring project deliverables are successfully achieved

Fckn retard you'd have to have admin power

Cripes yer a ridiculous clown

And a liar

Someone make it stop!

Now sit the fuck down

bald2.jpg

Yer a fckn liar Lips.

Yer no network engineer.

Sit da fuck down.

Responsibilities:

Fckn retard you'd have to have admin power

Cripes yer a ridiculous clown

And a liar
Thats correct. You do need admin power. If youre a network engineer you not only have admin power you are the one that grants that power. You poor dumb silly bitch. :laughing0301:

Ask your so called IT Guy if he knows what TACACS or RADIUS is. Better yet let him know I'm a CCIE Voice and Network. I would love to hear the response. :lol:

Last edited:
As I've been saying, we now live in an alternate universe, and if you vote for a Dimocrat at ANY level of government, it will get even worse.
Yes yes all law enforcement is a conspiracy against you and and every respected news media in the world is wrong, only your Rupert Murdoch bought off ex-Coke head DJ's know the truth. Idiot. Poor America

Forum List

Back