🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Good BBC article on US presidential elections

She served less than one term as Governor......as mayor of Wasilla she was fiscally reckless......which probably made her appealing to the Supply Side Hucksters who shoehorned her into the political spotlight...

YOu disagreed with her policies and her ideology.

I understand that as a liberal that you assume that means she is a moron.

But I do not share your belief system and will not allow it to define my reality .

Her career was impressive and not the career of a moron, despite the fact that she made different choices than you would.

I think increasing Wasilla's debt, in 6 years, by a factor of 22 is well beyond "interpretation".... But it is totes Supply Side...

But I do not share your belief system and will not allow it to define my reality .

Her career was impressive and not the career of a moron, despite the fact that she made different choices than you would.

No......my judgement relies on what I hear coming out of her mouth.....you choose to make a virtue of a decidedly mixed record as mayor, and an unfinished stint as Governor... Which you, for no discernible reason, declare " impressive"....

YOur judgement is partisan and biased and not very credible.

Her endorsement will be a plus for Trump for the reason that Palin is a likable national figure.

YOur belief system that she is a moron is only of interest to other lib partisan hacks.

WHo would not vote for the GOP candidate no matter what. SO no lose there.

I'm a Republican in exile.....as long as the Party persists in accommodating Stupid, I will remain here.....Palin Worship is just moving further out on the Fringe....

Palin Endorses Trump, But Not His Economic Policies
Summary of Sarah Palin's Economic Views

As Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin demonstrated her position on energy and oil prices, a balanced budget, cutting taxes, and spurring economic growth. However, this position didn't give her experience on many important national topics, such as free trade, military spending and any stimulus to the financial crisis.

Palin Supported a Balanced Budget and Tax Relief
Palin's commitment to fiscal responsibility would be good for the economy. Before becoming Governor, Palin was Mayor of Wasilla, where she cut property taxes 60% while spurring economic growth. She sold a $2.1 million corporate jet bought by her predecessor, and cut $231 million from Alaska's $550 million capital budget. She would try to cut the federal debt.
(Source: WSJ, "Jet That Helped Defeat an Alaska Governor Is Sold," August 25, 2007; Alaska Journal of Commerce, "Lawmakers cringe over governor's deep budget cuts," July 8, 2007)

That's fine.

One of the major themes of the Left is that Trump is Evul. (racist, greedy, whatever)

Palin is a very nice and likable person.

Her endorsement will weaken that line of attack.

One might think that someone so nice and likeable would not have crashed and burned as a Reality TV star in such a short time...

According to a recent poll, her yammering is less welcome to Americans than the blatherskite issuing from Jesse Jackson....

From what little reality TV I have seen, I have noted no connection between being nice and being a Reality TV star.

THat would be a swing and a miss for you.

On what do you base your assessment of her as "likeable"?
Or even "nice"?

My personal impression of her mostly.

Her popularity, back before you libs spent years smearing her.

Geez....

I think increasing Wasilla's debt, in 6 years, by a factor of 22 is well beyond "interpretation".... But it is totes Supply Side...

No......my judgement relies on what I hear coming out of her mouth.....you choose to make a virtue of a decidedly mixed record as mayor, and an unfinished stint as Governor... Which you, for no discernible reason, declare " impressive"....

Her endorsement will be a plus for Trump for the reason that Palin is a likable national figure.

YOur belief system that she is a moron is only of interest to other lib partisan hacks.

I'm a Republican in exile.....as long as the Party persists in accommodating Stupid, I will remain here.....Palin Worship is just moving further out on the Fringe....

Sure you are.

That's fine.

One of the major themes of the Left is that Trump is Evul. (racist, greedy, whatever)

Palin is a very nice and likable person.

Her endorsement will weaken that line of attack.

One might think that someone so nice and likeable would not have crashed and burned as a Reality TV star in such a short time...

According to a recent poll, her yammering is less welcome to Americans than the blatherskite issuing from Jesse Jackson....

From what little reality TV I have seen, I have noted no connection between being nice and being a Reality TV star.

Or even "nice"?

Geez....

I'm not a huge fan of Palin's.

Certainly not a Palin partisan.

You're full of shit and fooling nobody. Besides, Palin hasn't been actively involved in politics for a while. No sale!

Sure you are.

I've volunteered for two candidates in my life.....one was Gerald Ford...

Or even "nice"?

Geez....

But I'm partisan because I'm no fan of Palin's.......

well biased like I expected. Dump on the Republicans. BBC isn't unbiased so take it with a grain of salt.

Biased would probably be the wrong term. It's written for the British audience, it's explaining things from a different perspective with no real need to take political sides in the matter.

You're kidding your self if you think the BBC is unbiased in this.

THey completely miss the point why Trump gets so much media play.

The media spends that much time on TRump because they are trying to destroy him.

Please provide an example of that effort. Thanks.

You're full of shit and fooling nobody. Besides, Palin hasn't been actively involved in politics for a while. No sale!

IceIce,

Shouldn't you be psyching yourself up for the next Drudge refresh?

Or even "nice"?

Geez....

No, you're partisan because your complaints against her are obvious rationalizations of your partisan dislike.

IceIce,

Shouldn't you be polishing your obama toy?

Or even "nice"?

Geez....

No, you're partisan because your complaints against her are obvious rationalizations of your partisan dislike.

Or even "nice"?

Geez....

I think it is not only obvious, but Indisputable, that the woman is a gibberish generator.......my litmus test in that respect served me very well in 2000, when the GOP floated Palin in Pants....

IceIce,

Don't know anything about an Obama toy......but I remember this

_39448735_bushdoll_300_body.jpg

Geez....

Geez....

I think it is not only obvious, but Indisputable, that the woman is a gibberish generator.......my litmus test in that respect served me very well in 2000, when the GOP floated Palin in Pants....

Palin, in an election with McCain, Obama and Biden and you think Palin was the problem?

LOL!! On so many levels!

IceIce,

Don't know anything about an Obama toy......but I remember this

_39448735_bushdoll_300_body.jpg
The obama toy looks just like that except it's longer, slimmer and wears no clothes.

Forum List

Back