🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

good economy huh -

Deficit Donald loves spending other people's money. Especially the money of the unborn.

Deficit Donald loves spending other people's money. Especially the money of the unborn.

he's prolly just printing money to pay down his deficit - campaign season, and back on the debt free trail.

And more butt hurting.......

Here's what these Leftist losers and this thread needs......
s-l1600.jpg

Use "Liberally" :abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah, on another thread we are taking in 10s of thousands of sick kids from other countries who are here illegally and spending billions of dollars to keep their sorry asses alive. So what is it, deficit spending or telling those sick kids to get the fuck out? Fuck you, you liberal assholes, without double standards you dickwads would have no standards at all.

The economy is good for me. I just landed a high paying job.
I have 1/2 million dollars in Dividends coming in, the economy is real good.

Fake dividends are the best!
Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaa...
CMD 10% or better
GMLP 12% or better
F 6% or better
T 6% or better

Yep nothing like fake dividends. You are just sore that you are a loser who didnt take the risk. I laugh at your stupidity.

Wow! Sounds awesome!!!

How many shares of each of those do you have?

Trump is hoping the Fed jumps in soon with a 50bps cut, but there are some who think it won't be enough. If we go south, Trump will blame the Fed regardless, so they can't let him push them around.

The economy never got strong enough for them to raise rates more, so now they can only do so much.

He'd be smarter to be spending his time working on the Chinese negotiations than begging for stimulus.

Yeah, on another thread we are taking in 10s of thousands of sick kids from other countries who are here illegally and spending billions of dollars to keep their sorry asses alive. So what is it, deficit spending or telling those sick kids to get the fuck out? Fuck you, you liberal assholes, without double standards you dickwads would have no standards at all.

Those kids who are here only number around 1,000, and most of them were invited here by doctors so that they could do research on rare diseases. Matter of fact, if doctors hadn't been able to get a girl from Guatemala to come here on a medical deferment, they wouldn't have been able to cure the disease she had, which has saved thousands of lives already.

In TrumpWorld, it's a booming economy, record breaking, nothing like it ever, just fantastic. Believe me.

Back here in Normal World, it appears that consumers don't have the spending power that the economy needs.
So now we're back to "it's Trumps economy" again, eh leftards? :laughing0301:

In TrumpWorld, it's a booming economy, record breaking, nothing like it ever, just fantastic. Believe me.

Back here in Normal World, it appears that consumers don't have the spending power that the economy needs.

It's been Trump's economy ever since his tax bill went into effect back in January of 2018. It was further cemented as his economy a couple of months later when he started his trade war with China. No, it hasn't been Obama's economy, because Trump has enacted policies that he is fully responsible for.

Wonder what the economy is gonna be like in 2 weeks, after the tariffs take effect on the 1st?

No, it's slowing, so I'm sure it's the Deep State or Hillary or the commies.

Whatever they're feeding you in the alternate universe, I'm sure it's correct.

Forum List

Back