🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

good economy huh -

What intrigues me about this that the media is not figuring in how things will play out when Trump has negotiated fair trade with China and things start booming better than ever.

The economy is good for me. I just landed a high paying job.

Well,....great!
$8.00 / hr is DEFINITELY a step in the right direction young man !!
Keep up the good work!
In some places $8.00 a hour is quite good pay if you are just out of high school and need some ready cash. Why is it liberals love to paint everyone like they are in NYC where you need $80.00 an hour just to live in a one bedroom apartment? Liberals are such stupid people.

In some places $8.00 a hour is quite good pay if you are just out of high school and need some ready cash. Why is it liberals love to paint everyone like they are in NYC where you need $80.00 an hour just to live in a one bedroom apartment? Liberals are such stupid people.

I agree. Dumb liberals!

You just landed a high paying job because of the current booming economy.

1. That means you only got the job because there’s nobody else are out there. Like a left over?
2. That mean you were not able to get a job before because you cannot compete?
1. There are 1.5 million jobs in the Trump economy that is having a hard time filled.
2. That means more jobs are available than those that are "Looking". Now I do see some people panhandling, the liberal victims who will never have a job, because that would require them to be responsible. There is no hope for those.

1. False. It’s Obama’s economy. Trump has nothing to do with the booming economy.
2. True.

Both 1 and 2 has nothing to do with what I originally said.

It’s funny when people just got a job after all these years from 2015 to 2019. Some of these people that are being hired now are the REJECTS.

1. That means you only got the job because there’s nobody else are out there. Like a left over?
There are 1.5 million jobs in the Trump economy that is having a hard time filled. That means more jobs are available than those that are "Looking". Now I do see some people panhandling, the liberal victims who will never have a job, because that would require them to be responsible. There is no hope for those.

Is that mean you landed $10.50 new MW? High paying job.

Well,....great!
Keep up the good work!

Do you know what’s funny?

The same group complained and bitchin that Americans will do the dirty jobs as long as the pay is good.

At the same time. The same group complained about raising the MW.

So my question is. If you work at the farm, slaughter house or janitorial jobs.
How much are you folks willing to accept a fair wages?
Anybody?

Well,....great!
Keep up the good work!

The same group complained and bitchin that Americans will do the dirty jobs as long as the pay is good.

Anybody?
I used to get paid $2.10 an hour. After 2 years in the work force, I got skills that later on had me paid $70,000 tax free. MINIMUM wage is for entry level high schoolers and retirees, not full time, like you libtards want everyone on. Egad such stupid mother fucking people.

Well,....great!
Keep up the good work!

Anybody?
Oh yeah, my uncle who used to live in San Francisco before it turned into Fransicko, started out as a Janitor. After a few years and raised some capital, he opened his on Janitorial service and became quite wealthy. Shame a liberal is too stupid not to know how to make it in the US, but just remain a stupid victim of liberalism.

1. There are 1.5 million jobs in the Trump economy that is having a hard time filled.
2. That means more jobs are available than those that are "Looking". Now I do see some people panhandling, the liberal victims who will never have a job, because that would require them to be responsible. There is no hope for those.

1. False. It’s Obama’s economy. Trump has nothing to do with the booming economy.
2. True.

It’s funny when people just got a job after all these years from 2015 to 2019. Some of these people that are being hired now are the REJECTS.

Hey stupid. It's not Obama's economy and hasn't been since 1 Jan 2018 when Trump got his tax plan passed. It was further cemented as Trump's economy when he started the trade war with China later that summer.

Both sides need to quit calling this Obama's economy. Trump is the one that put the policies in place that we currently have with taxes and the tariffs, Obama had nothing to do with it.

2. True.

Wrong

When you have a very low unemployment, high personal debt AND a low growth rate all at the same time, that should tell you something.

That should tell you that consumers don't have enough free cash flow. They are in debt up to their eyeballs. They are not making enough money to spend us into the growth Trump promised. The lower and middle classes are not prospering as much as they should be with this unemployment rate. It looks like credit spreads have improved, but we're not out of the woods. Here's hoping.

But the "great economy" bullshit is bullshit.

Last edited:
When you have a very low unemployment, high personal debt AND a low growth rate all at the same time, that should tell you something.

That should tell you that consumers don't have enough free cash flow. They are in debt up to their eyeballs. They are not making enough money to spend us into the growth Trump promised. The lower and middle classes are not prospering as much as they should be with this unemployment rate. It looks like credit spreads have improved, but we're not out of the woods. Here's hoping.

Mac, you’ve contracted a hardcore case of TDS...you’re stooping to a new level, you’re getting down in the trenches with all your fellow LefTarded buddies. Good on you for finally coming out of the closet.
The consumer / spending behavior we are seeing is very consistent with what we should see during a peaked economy.
When people feel good about interest rates, their future and the sustainability of their income they run up their personal debt. Simple shit.

Last edited:

Mac, you’ve contracted a hardcore case of TDS...you’re stooping to a new level, you’re getting down in the trenches with all your fellow LefTarded buddies. Good on you for finally coming out of the closet.
The consumer / spending behavior we are seeing is very consistent with what we should see during a peaked economy.
When people feel good about interest rates, their future and the sustainability of their income they run up their personal debt. Simple shit.
And that's the foundation of economic cycles. Although Trump was kind enough to ALSO expand the deficit, spending like a 16 year old girl with Daddy's Gold Card. Not even KEYNES recommended THAT. You forgot to mention that, because you lack the fundamental intellectual honesty. Or maybe you just don't know.

And still, Trumpsters keep screaming about how great the economy is, at 2.0% GDP. Because you've been conned.

Pointing out facts is not "TDS", it's pointing out facts. A few years ago, pointing out facts was not "ODS", it was pointing out facts. To no surprise, you guys have burned out those initials, using them whenever your hero is challenged. It's just fluff.

Wingers. Peas in a pod.

Last edited:

And that's the foundation of economic cycles. Although Trump was kind enough to ALSO expand the deficit, spending like a 16 year old girl with Daddy's Gold Card. Not even KEYNES recommended THAT. You forgot to mention that, because you lack the fundamental intellectual honesty. Or maybe you just don't know.

And still, Trumpsters keep screaming about how great the economy is, at 2.0% GDP. Because you've been conned.

Pointing out facts is not "TDS", it's pointing out facts. A few years ago, pointing out facts was not "ODS", it was pointing out facts. To no surprise, you guys have burned out those initials, using them whenever your hero is challenged. It's just fluff.

Wingers. Peas in a pod.

Haha...you TDS’ers keep bitching about this deficit spending but its real hard to take you serious...we gotta believe it’s your TDS talking...we know you love spending tens of billions on wetbacks, ShaQuita and anything filth....so tell us and be specific, what spending is unwarranted, what spending do you object to?
I’m surprised that such a wise man with close ties to the ‘financial industry’ would pop off at the mouth based on GDP results from a quarter or two...2018 Q3 came in at 1.1 followed by Q4 at 3.1
Face it Mac, the truth is; most of us can’t give two fucks about economic growth / GDP....we are far more interested in societal change, watching wetbacks starve and be sent home, squashing the filthy Left...etc. Most of us are totally comfortable watching this wetback shithole burn to the fucking ground (economically speaking) so long as we’re able to eradicate the human cockroaches.

Forum List

Back