🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

good economy huh -

The economy is good for me. I just landed a high paying job.
I have 1/2 million dollars in Dividends coming in, the economy is real good.

Fake dividends are the best!
Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaa...
CMD 10% or better
GMLP 12% or better
F 6% or better
T 6% or better

Yep nothing like fake dividends. You are just sore that you are a loser who didnt take the risk. I laugh at your stupidity.

Wow! Sounds awesome!!!

How many shares of each of those do you have?
More than you, bwaaahhhhaaaaaa...As you say mine are just fake dividends....You are just too funny....

Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaa...
CMD 10% or better
GMLP 12% or better
F 6% or better
T 6% or better

Yep nothing like fake dividends. You are just sore that you are a loser who didnt take the risk. I laugh at your stupidity.

Wow! Sounds awesome!!!

More than you, bwaaahhhhaaaaaa...As you say mine are just fake dividends....You are just too funny....

More than you,

How many shares?

Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaa...
CMD 10% or better
GMLP 12% or better
F 6% or better
T 6% or better

Wow! Sounds awesome!!!

More than you,

How many shares?
More than you, are you jelly?

Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaa...
CMD 10% or better
GMLP 12% or better
F 6% or better
T 6% or better

Wow! Sounds awesome!!!

More than you,

How many shares?

Yes, your imaginary portfolio, imaginary dividends and imaginary low tax rate are all very impressive.

Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaa...
CMD 10% or better
GMLP 12% or better
F 6% or better
T 6% or better

Wow! Sounds awesome!!!

Also I have HD stock but that is paying at around 3% but since I started buying that stock back in 1987 as a full time employee at $7 an hour, over the 40 years I have amassed quite a large fortune, so over all, I would say that I have plenty more shares than you.

Back in 1987 a share of stock was $30 and has split multiple times, today that share is over $200. HD doesnt split anymore but I am content, with how well they are doing. Just saying..

Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaa...
CMD 10% or better
GMLP 12% or better
F 6% or better
T 6% or better

Wow! Sounds awesome!!!

More than you,

How many shares?

Yes, your imaginary portfolio, imaginary dividends and imaginary low tax rate are all very impressive.
Bwaaaaahhhaaaaaaaa…..Yep, I am easy to impress.

Home Depot - 38 Year Stock Price History | HD

Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaa...
CMD 10% or better
GMLP 12% or better
F 6% or better
T 6% or better

Wow! Sounds awesome!!!

Also I have HD stock but that is paying at around 3% but since I started buying that stock back in 1987 as a full time employee at $7 an hour, over the 40 years I have amassed quite a large fortune, so over all, I would say that I have plenty more shares than you.

Back in 1987 a share of stock was $30 and has split multiple times, today that share is over $200. HD doesnt split anymore but I am content, with how well they are doing. Just saying..

You must have bought thousands of shares at $7 an hour.

What is really funny about Todd here, is another person who I wont name, said back in the 1990's before the Dodd/Frank fuckers blew up the housing market, I was in a twice a month mortgage that had me from a 30 year mortgage down to a 18 year mortgage but the same interest rate as a 30 year. That guy said it couldn't be done, when at the time I was doing it. I looked at the guy, and thought "What a fucking idiot". Todd...get the hint?

Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaa...
CMD 10% or better
GMLP 12% or better
F 6% or better
T 6% or better

Wow! Sounds awesome!!!

Here is ther real kicker Todd, the idiot. Remember when I said I went to Saudi Arabia for 5 1/2 years? When you make $70,000 all tax free, where do you think I was putting a lot of that money? Bwaaahhhhaaaaaa….I loved it with my superior intellect I was able to use every "TAX LOOPHOLE" the liberals in government allowed me. Must suck to be stupid like you Todd?

Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaa...
CMD 10% or better
GMLP 12% or better
F 6% or better
T 6% or better

Wow! Sounds awesome!!!

I must admit Todd, I do more HD shares than you.

What is really funny about Todd here, is another person who I wont name, said back in the 1990's before the Dodd/Frank fuckers blew up the housing market, I was in a twice a week mortgage that had me from a 30 year mortgage down to a 18 year mortgage but the same interest rate as a 30 year. That guy said it couldn't be done, when at the time I was doing it. I looked at the guy, and thought "What a fucking idiot". Todd...get the hint?

I was in a twice a week mortgage that had me from a 30 year mortgage down to a 18 year mortgage

You paid your mortgage twice a week? Was that on your $7 an hour job?

Well, at least you're only paying 12% taxes on your dividends, eh? DURR

Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaa...
CMD 10% or better
GMLP 12% or better
F 6% or better
T 6% or better

Wow! Sounds awesome!!!

I must admit Todd, I do more HD shares than you.

No doubt. Dozens, very impressive!

What is really funny about Todd here, is another person who I wont name, said back in the 1990's before the Dodd/Frank fuckers blew up the housing market, I was in a twice a month mortgage that had me from a 30 year mortgage down to a 18 year mortgage but the same interest rate as a 30 year. That guy said it couldn't be done, when at the time I was doing it. I looked at the guy, and thought "What a fucking idiot". Todd...get the hint?

I was in a twice a week mortgage that had me from a 30 year mortgage down to a 18 year mortgage

What really is a shame, is that you continue to deny what I have shown you , but then that is your choice to be miserable. You arent affecting my life at all, but you're showing everyone else that you are a typical retard who continues to be such a stupid fool. So once again, you go to ignore list because I wont lower my IQ to 30 to continue our conversations.

By the way, I reread what I posted and it was changed to twice a month, but you ignored that fact. Just cant get more stupid than a miserable liberal.

You just landed a high paying job because of the current booming economy.

1. That means you only got the job because there’s nobody else are out there. Like a left over?
2. That mean you were not able to get a job before because you cannot compete?

1. That means you only got the job because there’s nobody else are out there. Like a left over?

Hey, as long as your happy flipping those burgers, that's all that matters.

What really is a shame, is that you continue to deny what I have shown you , but then that is your choice to be miserable. You arent affecting my life at all, but you're showing everyone else that you are a typical retard who continues to be such a stupid fool. So once again, you go to ignore list because I wont lower my IQ to 30 to continue our conversations.

By the way, I reread what I posted and it was changed to twice a month, but you ignored that fact. Just cant get more stupid than a miserable liberal.

What really is a shame, is that you continue to deny what I have shown you

So far, all you've shown is your lies about your taxes.

You arent affecting my life at all,

Of course not. Just pointing out your bullshit.

So once again, you go to ignore list

Run away!

There are 1.5 million jobs in the Trump economy that is having a hard time filled. That means more jobs are available than those that are "Looking". Now I do see some people panhandling, the liberal victims who will never have a job, because that would require them to be responsible. There is no hope for those.

Forum List

Back