Zone1 Good God I just don't know if this can be fixed

Religion is the ROOT of ALL evil.

Why can't people 'just be good'.
Because their Religious Views/Beliefs destroy humanity.
Yes. When the religion is Islam based on the Koran, filled with advocates (if not commands) for genocide, murder, rape, wife-beating, severe misogyny, slavery, pedophilia, lying, ...all banned by Christianity & Judaism.

Like I said > Try responding with factual information (like Post # 6)

Yes. When the religion is Islam based on the Koran, filled with advocates (if not commands) for genocide, murder, rape, wife-beating, severe misogyny, slavery, pedophilia, lying, ...all banned by Christianity & Judaism.
Granted, There are Terrorist that support EVIL though Religion.
This includes believers in the Bible and the Koran.

Deny this ^^^^^^^^

then we can discuss.

Granted, There are Terrorist that support EVIL though Religion.
This includes believers in the Bible and the Koran.

Deny this ^^^^^^^^

then we can discuss.
That is besides my point that the Christian bible promotes good. The Koran promotes a number of immoralities (as well as ILLEGALITIES under US law)

The disconnect here is so severe that I wonder if it will ever be possible to overcome it. Somehow I think no.

This is the core problem. Judaism views life as sacred, life here on earth as extremely meaningful and precious. Others view death as a reward, preferable to living. How can such a fundamental difference be overcome?

This is the core problem. Judaism views life as sacred, life here on earth as extremely meaningful and precious. Others view death as a reward, preferable to living. How can such a fundamental difference be overcome?
I'm guessing it can't be overcome. This leads to a very grim potential outcome

Forum List

Back