Good Grief, The Nerve Of THESE People: Teachers Union Asks Community / Parents To Pay Their Fines

This is pretty much a typical story across a lot of the US.

A preschool sends a 3 year old home for too many accidents, and gets sued by the fucking leftards.

The fucking MORON leftards believe potty training is the state's responsibility and not the parents'.

Special needs? I get it.

Not special needs? Get the fuck outta here and go potty train your kid, and don't come back till it's done.

How hard can it be?

Yes, this is exactly what happens. All over, and it has happened multiple times in my very good suburban school.

So now you want to blame the teachers who just happen to get these five year olds in their classes right?

EVERYONE in these threads has come down on you for it, but go ahead. Ride that hobby horse!! And no, I won't be your "sweetie" after you called me your "servant". Never.

Yes, this is exactly what happens. All over, and it has happened multiple times in my very good suburban school.

So now you want to blame the teachers who just happen to get these five year olds in their classes right?

YES !!!

Why are you allowing this? Why are you engaging in it? It's not a part of your job description. It's NOT YOUR JOB.

I want you to do YOUR job, not someone else's. So you don't end up making excuses for someone ELSE's failures.

EVERYONE in these threads has come down on you for it, but go ahead. Ride that hobby horse!! And no, I won't be your "sweetie" after you called me your "servant". Never.

I don't use that word.

Anyway, look here - YOU the teachers elect these awful union people, and you SURELY have a say about the administrators too.

You clowns strike for pay, why aren't you striking for this too?

You and fellow asshole Unkotare just love showing how you shouldn’t be allowed around children. Shit attitudes, arrogance, and total rejection of anything not going along with your bullshit narrative. See moron, where I am, kids have to be potty trained before they’re allowed in school. Keep spouting bullshit. It’s mildly amusing.

YES !!!

Why are you allowing this? Why are you engaging in it? It's not a part of your job description. It's NOT YOUR JOB.

I want you to do YOUR job, not someone else's. So you don't end up making excuses for someone ELSE's failures.

I don't use that word.

Anyway, look here - YOU the teachers elect these awful union people, and you SURELY have a say about the administrators too.

You clowns strike for pay, why aren't you striking for this too?

Please, please tell me you don't use the word "servant". Do it

You and fellow asshole Unkotare just love showing how you shouldn’t be allowed around children. Shit attitudes, arrogance, and total rejection of anything not going along with your bullshit narrative. See moron, where I am, kids have to be potty trained before they’re allowed in school. Keep spouting bullshit. It’s mildly amusing.

Prove that. Prove that "where you are", public schools will not accept kids if they are not potty trained.

where are you cowboy?

Let's find out

Prove that. Prove that "where you are", public schools will not accept kids if they are not potty trained.

where are you cowboy?

Let's find out
Burbank doesn't really have public pre-school. There's two that offer free preschool funded by the state of CA, for low income families, one called Kedren which is part of a church, and another one called Magnolia.

How it works in Burbank is, you get vouchers to choose from among the many private places. And the way that works is, potty training is a "service" that you pay extra for.

"About half" of the preschools will potty train. Montessori will, you pay for it though. Others require the child to be pretrained before attending. "All" of the special needs places (that I know of) will potty train. The best and most expensive place that everyone wants to send their kids to, absolutely will not potty train, children get sent home if they have accidents.

Burbank doesn't really have public pre-school. There's two that offer free preschool funded by the state of CA, for low income families, one called Kedren which is part of a church, and another one called Magnolia.

How it works in Burbank is, you get vouchers to choose from among the many private places. And the way that works is, potty training is a "service" that you pay extra for.

"About half" of the preschools will potty train. Montessori will, you pay for it though. Others require the child to be pretrained before attending. "All" of the special needs places (that I know of) will potty train. The best and most expensive place that everyone wants to send their kids to, absolutely will not potty train, children get sent home if they have accidents.

Kindergarten is not pre-school, generally. By law now, you must take all children no matter what. You understand this, right? We can no longer say "If your child poops his pants or can't skip we won't take him."

I suspect you know this and all the bluster is to cover for it. This is the problem when you try to play "all the people over HERE are saints and all the people over THERE are sinners". Which you did, with teachers and parents. And it's just not so, and the board called you out on it.

Now crawl away I guess, or retract. But you won't--internet cowboys never do--so just bluster some more.

where are you cowboy?

Let's find out
I’m not telling you where I live. Now for the actual subject, instead of your laughable insults and story time, when no student is proficient in math or English, that is the fault of the TEACHERS. Period. End of argument. By the way shithead, I do work closely with our public school. Which doesn’t allow woke idiocy like you and Unkoasshole preach.

Kindergarten is not pre-school, generally. By law now, you must take all children no matter what. You understand this, right? We can no longer say "If your child poops his pants or can't skip we won't take him."

See?

Now which law would you be referring to in this case, federal law or state law?

There are many MANY exceptions in each case, that you could make use of. If you had the will to do so.

I suspect you know this and all the bluster is to cover for it. This is the problem when you try to play "all the people over HERE are saints and all the people over THERE are sinners". Which you did, with teachers and parents. And it's just not so, and the board called you out on it.

"The board" did no such thing. You and one other person with a bad attitude.

I stand by my statements.

A) ZERO math proficiency means rotten teachers

B) you as a teacher should be pushing back HARD against the leftards who want to bring everything (even 5 year olds) down to the lowest common denominator.

Now crawl away I guess, or retract. But you won't--internet cowboys never do--so just bluster some more.

As a successful parent I haven't and won't send my kids to public schools. The teachers suck and they have to obey ridiculous rules.

WE do not expect the schools to be our nannies. We are education focused. We expect schools to be schools.

Forum List

Back