Good Grief, The Nerve Of THESE People: Teachers Union Asks Community / Parents To Pay Their Fines

It is parents like you that make it so teachers cannot do their job.

Your little angels are never to blame for a bad grade and never act up in class, it is always the fault of the teacher when you children do anything "wrong"

I'm this cat's "servant", doncha know? Also, his child's "servant", because he pays my salary. From another state. Far away.

What a nutjob.

I'm this cat's "servant", doncha know? Also, his child's "servant", because he pays my salary. From another state. Far away.

What a nutjob.
Sue, I support teachers, but, do you really think that the parents should cough up and foot the bill when the union, who has millions wasted on social justice bullshit skates? Um, no.

What a nutjob.

You claim you're potty training 5 year olds.

What a load of bullshit.

Go away.

Keep playing stupid. Oh wait, you aren’t playing.
This person has problems

More than just stupidity

But this is what we get in the public schools these days

The teachers have lost control. They're making excuses for their own incompetence.

ZERO students proficient in math. Imagine that. Not just in one class, but in the entire school!

Obviously the teachers are too busy with lesbian studies and CRT and potty training 5 year olds

This person has problems

More than just stupidity

But this is what we get in the public schools these days

The teachers have lost control. They're making excuses for their own incompetence.

ZERO students proficient in math. Imagine that. Not just in one class, but in the entire school!

Obviously the teachers are too busy with lesbian studies and CRT and potty training 5 year olds
Given his attitude, he shouldn’t be allowed near children. That kind of anger and incompetence has no place in a classroom.

Teachers Union Asks Community To Help Pay For Strike Fines After Cancelling Classes​

'A Massachusetts teachers union is asking the community to help them cover fines for striking and cancelling classes for a week.

The Woburn Teachers Association has been charged a total of $250,000 in fines for illegally striking and causing school to be cancelled for a week in February.
'

'Yeah, we illegally carried out a strike, cancelled classes, screwed your kids, and put our own interests over those of you and your kids....but can you help us pay off the $250k in fines we were hit with?'

:shok:

:auiqs.jpg:

Boston's public school math proficiency is 37%. A little more than a third.

Which is better than Detroit's at 17%.

But not as good as San Francisco's at 51% (at least pre-pandemic it was, I hear the scores have dipped).

I hear China's 3rd grader equivalents are as proficient at math as some Detroit HS seniors.

:cool:
Yeah. Indians too. A few months back a 24 year old Indian H1-b kid was lecturing me on stochastic geometry. It was highly embarrassing. It's not that the Indians and Chinese are especially bright, it's that OUR school systems is completely fucked up and holds back the bright kids and renders them ignorant and incompetent.

You're right, it's the leftards. Catering to the lowest common denominator, as usual. Math is racist, dontcha know.

You claim you're potty training 5 year olds.

What a load of bullshit.

Go away.

You're proving my point.

You're reading leftist bullshit from bullshit leftist rags.

According to you, the lazy leftard parents who are so fucking lazy they don't even potty train their kids, are not too lazy to keep changing their diapers.

Alternatively, your claim is these parents let their untrained kids run around all day stinking up the house.

Sorry, ain't buying it. Seattle? Gimme a break. Ignorant and incompetent leftard teachers fishing for an excuse - ANY excuse that might get over for a day, till people figure out how ridiculous it is.

You're proving my point.

You're reading leftist bullshit from bullshit leftist rags.

According to you, the lazy leftard parents who are so fucking lazy they don't even potty train their kids, are not too lazy to keep changing their diapers.

Alternatively, your claim is these parents let their untrained kids run around all day stinking up the house.

Sorry, ain't buying it. Seattle? Gimme a break. Ignorant and incompetent leftard teachers fishing for an excuse - ANY excuse that might get over for a day, till people figure out how ridiculous it is.

I have had this situation in my class. I cite articles that prove it. But Hobby Horse, who sent his 15 yo into brawling inner city schools to teach math :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
certainly knows that this is not true.

Ride that hobby horse California Cowboy!! Yee haw

I have had this situation in my class.

Bullshit.

I cite articles that prove it.

No, you don't.

You cite blatant leftard bullshit from bullshit teacher's unions.

The very people who cause such problems.

You are trying to excuse => FAILURE <=.

OUR KIDS ARE => FAILING <= and a bunch of fucking asswipe FAILURE teachers are the reason why.

I don't give a flying fuck if you're wasting your time potty training 5 year olds, and other things which are NOT IN YOUR JOB DESCRIPTION. Except that it affects all the other kids.

If you want to do the leftard thing and waste your time on the lowest common denominator and then pretend like it's someone else's fault, you go right ahead.

But don't be a retarded asshole and try to convince me you're doing your job. You're not. You're doing someone else's job.

Don't you get it?

It's NOT YOUR JOB, so DON'T DO IT.

But Hobby Horse, who sent his 15 yo into brawling inner city schools to teach math :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
certainly knows that this is not true.

Ride that hobby horse California Cowboy!! Yee haw

You're a real sweetie, aintcha?

You get to stay away from my kids with a fucked up attitude like that. I wouldn't let you anywhere near them.

This is pretty much a typical story across a lot of the US.

A preschool sends a 3 year old home for too many accidents, and gets sued by the fucking leftards.

The fucking MORON leftards believe potty training is the state's responsibility and not the parents'.

Special needs? I get it.

Not special needs? Get the fuck outta here and go potty train your kid, and don't come back till it's done.

How hard can it be?

Forum List

Back