Good Lord...anyone look at CNN's main pages?

if anyone had ANY doubt that CNN is in Hillary's camp...just check out there main website pages anyday.
Yesterday when I looked there were 9 negative stories against Trump, 2 supportive articles on Hillary.
This morning...10 negative against Trump and one neutral for Hillary.

They're a good counterbalance then to Breitbart.
Because Breitbart has the same kind of ubiquitous TV presence?

Breitbart and several hundred other Rightwing internet sites. You realize this internet thing is catching on, right? lol
Sure is. Good thing, too.

So now you concede that the media, as a whole, is balanced left and right.

Okay then, Foxnews.
Okay, that's one to one. Now, who's balancing CBS, NBC, and ABC?

Conservatives are choosing not to, apparently.
They chose to focus where the established liberal media is weakest.

So why are you complaining?

if anyone had ANY doubt that CNN is in Hillary's camp...just check out there main website pages anyday.
Yesterday when I looked there were 9 negative stories against Trump, 2 supportive articles on Hillary.

Breitbart and several hundred other Rightwing internet sites. You realize this internet thing is catching on, right? lol

it is when you google trend

folks searching for how to vote for hillary and the same for trump

millions and millions more searching for how to vote for trump

in this day and age a news blackout by cnn and such

doesnt stop the news from spreading

I don't understand this piece

Being Muslim American in the year of Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

What does being Muslim American in the year of DT means?? He's just a candidate he's not the President yet o_O
They talk about all the problems Muslim Americans have but I don't understand what all that has to do with Donald Trump :dunno:

I think they might be referring to the demonization Trump does on a daily basis aimed at certain groups of people who arent representative of the crowds he has. Someone doesnt need to be President to be heard.

Why you're trying so hard to not understand is weird tho.

CNN should have positive stories about Sexual Assault and whining about the media being big meanies. Who doesnt love a good pussy grab?

But seriously, how do you expect positive stories when Trump is out there being less than a beacon of positivity? Are they supposed to join in and call people ugly to be fair?

While conservative voices are strong on talk radio and the internet, the traditional major media, ala TV and print, leans to the left. I believe we hear calls (almost exclusively from the left) to reinstate the (un)Fairness Doctrine, which gives government more control over the content communicated, because the left is losing its monopoly over what is broadcast as news.

While conservative voices are strong on talk radio and the internet, the traditional major media, ala TV and print, leans to the left. I believe we hear calls (almost exclusively from the left) to reinstate the (un)Fairness Doctrine, which gives government more control over the content communicated, because the left is losing its monopoly over what is broadcast as news.

The networks do very little news programming.

The networks do very little news programming.
Newspapers, OTOH, do. And, of course, so does CNN.

14 negative stories on Trum on Front Page now....they are trying to break a record here.
Is Hillary still running for President?

What does being Muslim American in the year of DT means?? He's just a candidate he's not the President yet o_O
They talk about all the problems Muslim Americans have but I don't understand what all that has to do with Donald Trump :dunno:
Trump wants Muslim Americans to register with the government.

Trump wants mosques investigated.

Trump's bigotry has created a toxic climate for Muslim Americans.

And Obama promised affordable healthcare that would decrease cost across the board...it's called rhetoric.

Last edited:

I suppose you also think Trump is "anti-immigrant"?

CNN should have positive stories about Sexual Assault and whining about the media being big meanies. Who doesnt love a good pussy grab?

But seriously, how do you expect positive stories when Trump is out there being less than a beacon of positivity? Are they supposed to join in and call people ugly to be fair?

Missed this story did ya?

Donald Trump Donated Food, Supplies to Victims of Hurricane Matthew in North Carolina

I don't supposed the media bothered to cover it, was it too much of a "beacon of positiviity" :dunno:

And the Democrats and establishment media wonder why he claims the forces of the establishment are arrayed against him. . . .

If he does something or says something nice, silence. OTH, any tabloid gossip or slimy remark from him over a decade ago is deemed newsworthy. smdh.

If CNN is so corrupt, why did Melania just do an interview on CNN? Why not share her story with a more trustworthy source?

Duh. Their campaign isn't stupid. They know which network the brainless zombies are following.

Either that, or he's a ringer. :tinfoil:

I am so tired of people acting surprised. When are we going to stop being surprised, and take action?

Forum List

Back