Good Lord...anyone look at CNN's main pages?

if anyone had ANY doubt that CNN is in Hillary's camp...just check out there main website pages anyday.
Yesterday when I looked there were 9 negative stories against Trump, 2 supportive articles on Hillary.
This morning...10 negative against Trump and one neutral for Hillary.

A year ago I would have told you, your a sore loser.
But this last year while supporting Trump ( not the GOP) I have seen a lot of scammy shit coming from the left, as well as scammy shit from the right...

if anyone had ANY doubt that CNN is in Hillary's camp...just check out there main website pages anyday.
Yesterday when I looked there were 9 negative stories against Trump, 2 supportive articles on Hillary.
no one had doubts before, but this is added proof. cbs nbc abc pbs have all endorsed hillary.
View attachment 94185

I am not sure how true this is, but Trump hasn't had to pay for any air time.. Most of the air time goes to him anyway.. wether good or bad news..

Last edited:
no one had doubts before, but this is added proof. cbs nbc abc pbs have all endorsed hillary.
View attachment 94185

I am not sure how true this is, but Trump hasn't had to pay for any air time.. Most of the air time goes to him anyway.. wether good or bad news..

what good news? :dunno:

I don't understand this piece

Being Muslim American in the year of Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

What does being Muslim American in the year of DT means?? He's just a candidate he's not the President yet o_O
They talk about all the problems Muslim Americans have but I don't understand what all that has to do with Donald Trump :dunno:

Exactly! It's meaningless, but our Liberal media thinks that it's "meaningful" The people who read this aren't very intelligent and translate it to: See, Trump hates Muslims.

I quit watching CNN about 15 years ago and it sounds like they've gotten ever worse. I used to call them the Clinton News Network but for me now it's the Corrupt News Network.

View attachment 94185

what good news? :dunno:

What about not having to air one minute of his own money against Ted Cruz...and still won.

i dont view their website

any more then their channel

they are an unreliable news source

They're a good counterbalance then to Breitbart.

In liberal land, that's balance.

Because Breitbart has the same kind of ubiquitous TV presence?

Okay then, Foxnews.

I don't understand this piece

Being Muslim American in the year of Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

What does being Muslim American in the year of DT means?? He's just a candidate he's not the President yet o_O
They talk about all the problems Muslim Americans have but I don't understand what all that has to do with Donald Trump :dunno:
It's the same mentality that took hold when W was running for president. Bubba Clinton was complaining that Bush was talking down the economy. Basically, the most powerful man in the world was complaining that a private citizen had more power over the economy simply by talking about it than he did as president. Liberals and democrats (but I repeat myself) seem to think Republicans are extremely powerful people. They even complain that Republicans messed up obamadon'tcare when they didn't have the votes to do anything to it.

Okay then, Foxnews.
Okay, that's one to one. Now, who's balancing CBS, NBC, and ABC?

nytimes1.jpg

trump mattress tag.jpg

Okay then, Foxnews.
Fox is a corrupt.

Okay then, Foxnews.

Conservatives are choosing not to, apparently.

Breitbart and several hundred other Rightwing internet sites. You realize this internet thing is catching on, right? lol

Breitbart and several hundred other Rightwing internet sites. You realize this internet thing is catching on, right? lol
Sure is. Good thing, too.

Okay then, Foxnews.

Conservatives are choosing not to, apparently.
They chose to focus where the established liberal media is weakest.

Forum List

Back