Good Lord...anyone look at CNN's main pages?

CNN should have positive stories about Sexual Assault and whining about the media being big meanies. Who doesnt love a good pussy grab?

But seriously, how do you expect positive stories when Trump is out there being less than a beacon of positivity? Are they supposed to join in and call people ugly to be fair?

Missed this story did ya?

Donald Trump Donated Food, Supplies to Victims of Hurricane Matthew in North Carolina

I don't supposed the media bothered to cover it, was it too much of a "beacon of positiviity" :dunno:

And the Democrats and establishment media wonder why he claims the forces of the establishment are arrayed against him. . . .

If he does something or says something nice, silence. OTH, any tabloid gossip or slimy remark from him over a decade ago is deemed newsworthy. smdh.
Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 2.32.44 PM.png

Trump wants Muslim Americans to register with the government.

Trump wants mosques investigated.

Trump's bigotry has created a toxic climate for Muslim Americans.

Trump is putting the security of this nation and protection of its citizens first and foremost.
Which is also by oath the most important duty of the president. (You may want to forward this post to Obama and Hillary)

By the way, where have you been the past 15 years, you need to get informed, then maybe you will understand the significance and necessity of investigations of subversive elements.

Melania Trump Says Donald’s Comments in Leaked Video Were ‘Boy Talk’
And Anderson Cooper kept up his moral superiority stance with Melania Trump while he pretended he was so emathetic to all the nations women. Do you folks know anybody buying this "sex scandal" stuff besides the self righteous old school gop operatives worried about thier jobs. I know a few older women who are buying this. got to give it to Melania for speaking up for herself, the Donald, and the campaign.

14 negative stories on Trump on Front Page now....they are trying to break a record here. Is Hillary still running for President?
Is he losing because of bad pub or is he getting bad pub because he's losing? He's the one that bragged about all the free pub he's gotten. It's his own fault, if he can't leverage that into more support.

if anyone had ANY doubt that CNN is in Hillary's camp...just check out there main website pages anyday.
Yesterday when I looked there were 9 negative stories against Trump, 2 supportive articles on Hillary.
This morning...10 negative against Trump and one neutral for Hillary.
So you are saying Trump is getting more than 6 times the air time Hillary is? How is that fair?

Besides, I think it's way more than 6 times.

:laugh: did you really expect CNN to refrain from reporting the news regarding our next POTUS?

182l5v.jpg

if anyone had ANY doubt that CNN is in Hillary's camp...just check out there main website pages anyday.
Yesterday when I looked there were 9 negative stories against Trump, 2 supportive articles on Hillary.
no one had doubts before, but this is added proof. cbs nbc abc pbs have all endorsed hillary.

jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-17.jpg

WAAAAAAAAAAA the whole world hates Trump and the white knights of Valhalla.

:0) Yup.

No the whole world doesn't hate Trump. You are just jealous that the majority likes Trump including black folks with integrity. You are a sad little racist. Go find a riot somewhere to participate in. I am sure they have free drugs there and collard greens for you.

Here is the page from 5 seconds ago:

Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 2.16.20 PM.png

I don’t see much bias there.

But then again, I can see where the Trumpians would. For example, the stuff about rigged elections. If you’re a Trump enabler and believe the elections in 15 competitive states can be simultaneously rigged, there is very little hope for you to ever develop completely. Because the feat would require so many allies that the conspiracy would collapse under it’s own weight. Further there is the hardcore reasons why such didn’t take place such as Senate races going the opposite way of the top of the ticket in the same state; why not rig the Senate while you’re rigging the Presidential race??? For CNN to give credibility to such moronic and frankly insipid accusations would truly jeopardize it’s standards.

The “opinion” shouldn’t be on there in my view. Unless you have a notable doing the op/ed, don’t display the opinion.
The 1989 item shouldn’t be on there either. That is over the top. who cares.

No the whole world doesn't hate Trump. You are just jealous that the majority likes Trump including black folks with integrity. You are a sad little racist. Go find a riot somewhere to participate in. I am sure they have free drugs there and collard greens for you.

:lol: Dumb ass pink motherfuckers.

You idiots are whining like little children that the media and everyone else hates the orange clown .. now you claim the majority likes the silly man.

Really?

Trump’s Doing Worse Than Romney Did Among White Voters
Trump’s Doing Worse Than Romney Did Among White Voters

Poll: Millennials Go for Clinton; Trump Can’t Buy an Older Minority Vote
Poll: Millennials Go for Clinton; Trump Can't Buy an Older Minority Vote - Morning Consult

No non-white group in America supports the orange clown in the majority .. NONE .. not Jews, not Asians, not Hispanics, not Muslims, an most certainly, not black people.

Oh yeah, that orange clown is really popular. :0)

View attachment 94230

You see the bias? Of course not. I would be shocked if you did.

CNN has been a Clinton hack since the 90's, this is nothing new..

Just goes to show that Time Warner is far left!

PunditFact, a sister site of PolitiFact dedicated to fact-checking pundits and talking heads, last looked at its network scorecards in September. The scorecards measure statements made by a pundit or a host or paid contributor on a particular network. They do not include statements made by elected leaders, declared candidates or party officials.
Well right away your ignorance of the MSM is sadly showing!
Are you aware of who the Poynter Institute is?
Are you aware that the Poynter Institute is a non-profit that is screwing Tampa Bay businesses now as it owns the ONLY newspaper..
what use to be the St. Petersburg Times now "Tampa Bay Times"!
Tampa Bay Times owns Politifact.
And to show you how totally biased Tampa Bay Times/Politifact/PunditFact are:
A) The paper has been known for decades as the "Pravda West"! Of course YOU have no idea what that means as I'm sure it goes WAY over your head!
B) Politifact is so biased there is even a website that debunks the biased supposedly "fact checking"!
PolitiFact Bias

But as a Tampa bay resident, I've wasted so much time trying to get these idiot "fact checkers"... like Angie Drobnic Holan
to explain where Obama came up with 46 million uninsured Americans WHEN:
1) 10 million are NOT Americans but illegals... PROOF? http://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/income_wealth/cb10-144.html
2) 14 million were eligible for Medicaid except for the incompetency of Obama's people!: http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
3) 18 million Never wanted insurance. Never needed as they were under 34. Could afford (made over $50,000) but now forced to buy something they didn't want!
http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
So that leaves truly 4 million Americans! That's it!
But Drobnic and others at Politifact won't every answer these facts!

So by simple extension... Tampa Bay/Poltifict/Pundifact so liberal biased it truly disgusting.

Last edited:

View attachment 94230

You see the bias? Of course not. I would be shocked if you did.

Well, it would have to be there for me to see it.

If there was any more reason NOT to watch CNN this is it.....FACEPALM!!!! No wonder you CNN watching left loons are so fucking stupid

CNN’s Baldwin: ‘There Already Are Term Limits’ for Members of Congress

On Tuesday’s”CNN Newsroom,” anchor Brooke Baldwin asserted that “there already are are term limits” on members of Congress.

Baldwin said, “[L]et me just relay this to everyone, that apparently, from the Trump camp, there is another major announcement that Trump will make today as part of his pledge to ‘drain the swamp,’ we keep hearing ‘drain the swamp’ in Washington. He says, ‘If I’m elected president, I will push for a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress,’ correct me, there already are term limits, so what does he mean?

CNN's Baldwin: 'There Already Are Term Limits' for Members of Congress - Breitbart

Forum List

Back