good luck finding those drug dealers , Trump

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Trump mentioned the opiate crisis and said he's going after drug dealers.

is he unaware that the opiates are being sold by doctors and pharmaceutical companies?

I heard on the radio today that one company sold 21 million pills

is he unaware that the opiates are being sold by doctors and pharmaceutical companies?

Doctors and big pharma should be severely penalized for providing unnecessary amounts of opiates. Regular drug dealers should be given the death penalty.

Why is Trump such a huge war-on-drugs advocate? Why the hell did he pick war-on-drug cronies like Mr. Beauregard as his AG.

Doctors and big pharma should be severely penalized for providing unnecessary amounts of opiates. Regular drug dealers should be given the death penalty.

since when did regular drug dealers start producing opiates in crack cocaine kitchens ?

since when did regular drug dealers start producing opiates in crack cocaine kitchens ?
It's not. Most opiate drug abuse is by prescription. It's another bullshit argument to continue the completely abusive and expensive failure known as the war on drugs.

I don't know what they do or where they do it but they are peddling death and death dealers need to die. One neighborhood in Charlotte has had 5 dealers shot by snipers in the past 3 years. They steer clear of that neighborhood these days.

It's not. Most opiate drug abuse is by prescription. It's another bullshit argument to continue the completely abusive and expensive failure known as the war on drugs.

Do you have any reliable sources to your claim? Most doctors and clinics treat addiction if they were the ones responsible for prescribing.

Forum List

Back