🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Good news: Special Counsel Robert Mueller Taking Close Control of Russia Investigation

3. I'm pretty sure Flynn was dealing with the Russians for money. Much like the Clintons.

and trump made him national security adviser knowing he was on Russia's payroll.

Some would call that... treason.

So did Obama.
Nope. Obama fired him when he found out Flynn was working for the bad guys and advised Trump to stay away from him. But, no . . . Trump is just stupid (can't learn from mistakes because he actually believes he does not make mistakes.)

3. I'm pretty sure Flynn was dealing with the Russians for money. Much like the Clintons.

and trump made him national security adviser knowing he was on Russia's payroll.

So did Obama.
Nope. Obama fired him when he found out Flynn was working for the bad guys and advised Trump to stay away from him. But, no . . . Trump is just stupid (can't learn from mistakes because he actually believes he does not make mistakes.)

Pbama sgned off on Flynns security clearance. Do not matter anyway. Flynn is in trouble for lying about his connections to Russia, not because of them.

So did Obama.

Pbama sgned off on Flynns security clearance. Do not matter anyway. Flynn is in trouble for lying about his connections to Russia, not because of them.
You are half right for once.

I think you have it wrong here, bud. Obama fired Flynn as Director of the DIA because he was a nut.

Flynn is in trouble for a lot more than that, such as why he stopped an attack on ISIS after the Turkish government demanded it.

Mueller is keeping a close hold, daily being briefed and involved in the operations of deciding best how to investigate and interview witness and 'persons of interest.' Special Counsel Robert Mueller taking close control of Russia investigation

His powers are strong. He possess "the full power and independent authority to exercise all investigative and prosecutorial functions of any United States attorney." While could brought in his own team, "he is so far relying on the current team working the case at the FBI, Carr said."

That means the Trumpkins in the administration cannot influence the investigation.
good.

but it still doesn't mean they will find anything when dozens of NAMED people say nothing is there while you've got dozens of ANONYMOUS SOURCES and a piece of shit CNN making stuff up as they go.

whatever it is - let justice be done - not cater to the whiners.

iceberg, Mueller will cater neither to whining right or puling left.

Ehhhhh... I'm not so sure.

The thing about Special Counsels is that unlike regular prosecutors, they keep digging and digging. They are going to get someone for something, dammit!

Which is how Scooter Libby ended up getting prosecuted for not remembering a conversation the same way Tim Russert did.

Or how Cap Weinberger got prosecuted for not thinking his meeting notes constituted a diary.

Or how Clinton got prosecuted for lying about a blow job in an investigation that was supposed to be about a land deal that failed when Monica Lewinsky was in grammar school.

The thing is, these guys lawyer up, the prosecutor gets annoyed with them, and things escalate.

But since we are talking about the Orange Shitgibbon here, I'm not that worried.

good. get all the guilty out of here.

trouble is - if he doesn't fry people to appease the mob, the mob will cry foul and want HIS job and keep at it til they get their way. the idiots on each extreme don't want justice, they want the other side to pay up for nothing more than being the other side.

ice and joe have some good points.

will be interesting to see what is what by week's end.

I think you have it wrong here, bud. Obama fired Flynn as Director of the DIA because he was a nut.

Flynn is in trouble for a lot more than that, such as why he stopped an attack on ISIS after the Turkish government demanded it.

Obama signed off on his security clearance. You Baka okayed Flynn to work. Still Flynn lied/ even then, the more it go's on the investigation go's to the Obama camp and all the unmasking as well as the leakers. Notice that has all but stopped? The leaking?

Obama did not sign off on his clearance.

Obama had his clearance revoked and him fired.

Crixus, stay with me, focus. Take deep breaths.

But . . . if you are right . . . then you are telling us you want Trump to be like Obama.

But . . . if you are right . . . then you are telling us you want Trump to be like Obama.

Nope. I'm telling you that this investigation has already silently diverted from Russia and our elections to the unmasking and leaking. You need to do some more looking into Flynn and who was around him. Even with all that, the story is losing steam. Get used to 8 Trump years.

Nope. I'm telling you that this investigation has already silently diverted from Russia and our elections to the unmasking and leaking. You need to do some more looking into Flynn and who was around him. Even with all that, the story is losing steam. Get used to 8 Trump years.
Do the far right spinmeisters have you fooled. The admin is failing in its diversion. Watch Thursday, carefully, and be schooled.

Do the far right spinmeisters have you fooled. The admin is failing in its diversion. Watch Thursday, carefully, and be schooled.

I can't wait.

I can't wait bubba. you got it all wrong as usual.

When they announce there was no wrongdoing by Trump, Fakey will quickly label Mueller a Trump stooge.

Except they won't. If there was no wrongdoing by Trump, he'd have never fired Mueller.

It's not the act that gets you, it's the coverup.

They never seem to learn this.
...and yet had your beloved felon Crooked Hillary won and fired Comey, you would have cheered her actions. Comey was as crooked as Crooked Hillary. Wake the fuck up!
Your once hero, Hillary, is not the target of investigation. It's many of the people around Trump who are the targets. Stay on track.
Jake I know you come here NEW EVERY DAY but confusing me with a Hillary lover, only proves your dementia is getting worse.
This is not about you or your strange desires. This is the good news that Special Counsel Mueller is hot on the trail of the TrumpRabbit and His Critters.
or not.

Calling it now, this Russian nonsense helps the GOP in the midterm elections

What a shitshow, and they have nothing outside of rumor and innuendo
most people know it's a hoax. Especially with Comey.

Most GOP approved of the firing, most Democrats did not, and the centrists are divided. Poll: Voters divided on Comey firing

So, no, most people do not know it is a hoax.
dems wanted comey gone. fact. Reid asked for his resignation. Fact.

Harry Reid calls on FBI Director Comey to resign over CIA Russian hacking report

"Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) on Saturday called on FBI Director James Comey to resign, further referring to the embattled FBI leader as “J. Edgar Hoover."

Forum List

Back