🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Good news: Special Counsel Robert Mueller Taking Close Control of Russia Investigation

Had to stop reading at "impeach". Trump hasn't committed an impeachable offense. No one on his team aside from possibly Flynn are looking at any criminal charges, and more and more this investigation is turning towards Obama and his old staff. Only hope you got is death in office, even then it will be a Pence term.
Carl Bernstein: If Trump is so innocent why does he act so guilty?
This week we will hear from James Comey the Liar in Chief committed obstruction of justice.
Funny you don't think that's impeachable.
Funnier you think this investigation is about Obama.

Mueller is keeping a close hold, daily being briefed and involved in the operations of deciding best how to investigate and interview witness and 'persons of interest.' Special Counsel Robert Mueller taking close control of Russia investigation

His powers are strong. He possess "the full power and independent authority to exercise all investigative and prosecutorial functions of any United States attorney." While could brought in his own team, "he is so far relying on the current team working the case at the FBI, Carr said."

That means the Trumpkins in the administration cannot influence the investigation.
How will that help him investigate nothing?
Bonehead still thinks Trumpies make 18 undisclosed contacts and trips to Russia BEFORE the election is " nothing."

And senators and congressmen on both sides agree with him. Sucks to be you. LMAO

When they announce there was no wrongdoing by Trump, Fakey will quickly label Mueller a Trump stooge.

Except they won't. If there was no wrongdoing by Trump, he'd have never fired Mueller.

It's not the act that gets you, it's the coverup.

They never seem to learn this.
...and yet had your beloved felon Crooked Hillary won and fired Comey, you would have cheered her actions. Comey was as crooked as Crooked Hillary. Wake the fuck up!
Your once hero, Hillary, is not the target of investigation. It's many of the people around Trump who are the targets. Stay on track.
...these type of special counsel's/investigations seem to go wherever they may… Remember Monica Lewinsky?
Lol
Dope doesn't remember Watergate.
Interesting you don't want to know if your president is a crook.

IMG_0447.JPG
Trump hasn't committed an impeachable offense. No one on his team aside from possibly Flynn are looking at any criminal charges,.

Had to stop reading at "impeach".

What, the words were too complicated for you because you dropped out of "Collage"?

No one on his team aside from possibly Flynn are looking at any criminal charges, and more and more this investigation is turning towards Obama and his old staff.

Okay, buddy, you think Flynn is going down for the Orange Shitgibbon, you are deluded. I promise you, the minute he is looking at jail time and losing his Air Force Pension, he's going to be singing like a canary.

Do you really think Flynn was talking to the Russians without Trump's blessing? Are you really that stupid?

When they announce there was no wrongdoing by Trump, Fakey will quickly label Mueller a Trump stooge.

Except they won't. If there was no wrongdoing by Trump, he'd have never fired Mueller.

It's not the act that gets you, it's the coverup.

They never seem to learn this.
...and yet had your beloved felon Crooked Hillary won and fired Comey, you would have cheered her actions. Comey was as crooked as Crooked Hillary. Wake the fuck up!
Your once hero, Hillary, is not the target of investigation. It's many of the people around Trump who are the targets. Stay on track.
...these type of special counsel's/investigations seem to go wherever they may… Remember Monica Lewinsky?
Lol
Dope doesn't remember Watergate.
Interesting you don't want to know if your president is a crook.
Well, we would've never found out about Monica Lewinsky… Great entertainment:dance:

Had to stop reading at "impeach".

What, the words were too complicated for you because you dropped out of "Collage"?

No one on his team aside from possibly Flynn are looking at any criminal charges, and more and more this investigation is turning towards Obama and his old staff.

Okay, buddy, you think Flynn is going down for the Orange Shitgibbon, you are deluded. I promise you, the minute he is looking at jail time and losing his Air Force Pension, he's going to be singing like a canary.

Do you really think Flynn was talking to the Russians without Trump's blessing? Are you really that stupid?

1.No, because an impeachable offense has yet to be found.

2. Like I said in number one, number 2 is just you saying I'm right, there is still a huge fat nothing.

3. I'm pretty sure Flynn was dealing with the Russians for money. Much like the Clintons.

Had to stop reading at "impeach". Trump hasn't committed an impeachable offense. No one on his team aside from possibly Flynn are looking at any criminal charges, and more and more this investigation is turning towards Obama and his old staff. Only hope you got is death in office, even then it will be a Pence term.
This week we will hear from James Comey the Liar in Chief committed obstruction of justice.

He is stupid. That's not against the law. Ask Mr. 57 states.

Proof ? Who said he will testify that Trump obstructed his investigation? Who the hell is Bernstin? Not anGudge, not a member of any LE organization. Matter of fact, he hasn't seen shit. In other words, just another opinion.

Hey stupid, Trump never fired Muller.

Well,not yet.

Obviously, I meant Comey.

So, yeah, after years and years of me catching your inability to spell and put together coherent sentences, you caught me on a mis-statement.

You look stupid all the time Joe. You spell just as bad and lie 90% or he time. It just bothers you more when you are busted as you were here for the lying. Go play call of duity or something.

3. I'm pretty sure Flynn was dealing with the Russians for money. Much like the Clintons.

and trump made him national security adviser knowing he was on Russia's payroll.

Some would call that... treason.

and trump made him national security adviser knowing he was on Russia's payroll.

Some would call that... treason.

Boy.....the stupid never leaves you, does it joe?

At this point the only crime, after 10 months, is the unmasking of Flynn.....and the people who did that are now under subpoena....the democrats wanted this....now it is going to bite them on the ass, hard......

You look stupid all the time Joe. You spell just as bad and lie 90% or he time. It just bothers you more when you are busted as you were here for the lying. Go play call of duity or something.

No, guy, your spelling is truly awful and there are some words you clearly do not know how to spell correctly, like College. Your arguments are frequently incoherent. IN short, you are typical Trump Supporter.

At this point the only crime, after 10 months, is the unmasking of Flynn.....and the people who did that are now under subpoena....the democrats wanted this....now it is going to bite them on the ass, hard......

Buddy, if you really think that "They caught my guy selling us out to the Russians' is going to fly for you, you are deluded.

Again, you think Flynn is going to the big house for the Orange Shitgibbon, you are even more deluded.

Buddy, if you really think that "They caught my guy selling us out to the Russians' is going to fly for you, you are deluded.

Again, you think Flynn is going to the big house for the Orange Shitgibbon, you are even more deluded.

The only crime so far has been the unmasking of Flynn.......keep being stupid....it is your strongest quality....

Let the cookie crumble. I can accept the results of a fair investigation. You can't.
BULLSHIT, because it will involve your GOD, messiah, and the DNC and out them as subversive seditionist and treasonist.

Concerning the diagnosis of "Early Onset Alheimer's".....

Clear from the vanished memory of Hillary-love that "Early" has a NEW definition.

The only crime so far has been the unmasking of Flynn.......keep being stupid....it is your strongest quality....

Um, I think I want my government officials to know who is talking to the Russians behind their backs. Don't you?

Let the cookie crumble. I can accept the results of a fair investigation. You can't.
BULLSHIT, because it will involve your GOD, messiah, and the DNC and out them as subversive seditionist and treasonist.
Concerning the diagnosis of "Early Onset Alheimer's".....Clear from the vanished memory of Hillary-love that "Early" has a NEW definition. 12.
mirror-take-a-long-look-in-the-mirror.jpg

Forum List

Back