🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Good news: Special Counsel Robert Mueller Taking Close Control of Russia Investigation

You done with your Mormon ass rape fantasy therapy session I guess? again, ZERO proof of ANYTHING other then Comey has a sore vagina came out in the public hearings. Comey ha issues now. He may consider a lawyer. You ? maybe a girlfriend.

Okay, guy, the fact you are sputtering shows what a disaster yesterday was for you Trump cultists.

Comey showed that Trump engaged in outright obstruction of justice and abuse of power. If it's a match in credibility, Comey has it and Trump doesn't.

Another fantasy, the dimshits are done. Your lovers are toast because there is NO evidence of anything. You are just dreaming like all of the media liars and their paid BS pumps. The real thing to come out is the dimshits have really gone far beyond anything any part of the current administration has done including MANY criminal acts and even gone so far as to directly instruct comey to lie about an investigation. THAT,, BOO HOO FO YOU,, IS DIRECT EVIDENCE OF OBSTRUCTION.

Another fantasy, the dimshits are done. Your lovers are toast because there is NO evidence of anything. You are just dreaming like all of the media liars and their paid BS pumps. The real thing to come out is the dimshits have really gone far beyond anything any part of the current administration has done including MANY criminal acts and even gone so far as to directly instruct comey to lie about an investigation. THAT,, BOO HOO FO YOU,, IS DIRECT EVIDENCE OF OBSTRUCTION.

Okay, the thing is, if this becomes an argument of Comey's credibility vs. that of the Orange Shitgibbon, then Trump is in serious trouble.

You done with your Mormon ass rape fantasy therapy session I guess? again, ZERO proof of ANYTHING other then Comey has a sore vagina came out in the public hearings. Comey ha issues now. He may consider a lawyer. You ? maybe a girlfriend.

Okay, guy, the fact you are sputtering shows what a disaster yesterday was for you Trump cultists.

Comey showed that Trump engaged in outright obstruction of justice and abuse of power. If it's a match in credibility, Comey has it and Trump doesn't.

You mean in his body language? I know you use that to decide ifnmormons are going to get you again and take all your stuff, but go back and listen to Mr. Burr, Susan Collins Mr Warner, Mr. Rubio and so on. Mr Burr asked four times if the investigation was in ANY way obstructed and four times Comey said no to Mr Warner alone. You are getting it all confused Joe. Your thinking that if you repeat the lie enough it becomes true. That only happens in your head joe. Like the Mormon thing. You are already a loser Joe, and repeating over and over in your head the events as you see them only make them true in your head, not the real world.

You mean in his body language? I know you use that to decide ifnmormons are going to get you again and take all your stuff, but go back and listen to Mr. Burr, Susan Collins Mr Warner, Mr. Rubio and so on. Mr Burr asked four times if the investigation was in ANY way obstructed and four times Comey said no to Mr Warner alone. You are getting it all confused Joe. Your thinking that if you repeat the lie enough it becomes true. That only happens in your head joe. Like the Mormon thing. You are already a loser Joe, and repeating over and over in your head the events as you see them only make them true in your head, not the real world.

Dude, what Comey said was that obstruction of justice was a LEGAL determination, not one he could make.

This was a disaster for Trump and you guys know it. A man of sterling integrity said he tried to derail an investigation.

Drip. Drip. Drip...

Dude, what Comey said was that obstruction of justice was a LEGAL determination, not one he could make.

This was a disaster for Trump and you guys know it. A man of sterling integrity said he tried to derail an investigation.

Drip. Drip. Drip...
Roughly translated, you took what Comey said and made up a lie. 4 times he was asked by Mr. Burr "did the presidant or anyone else try and end the investigation." Comey said 4 times that the presidant nor anyone else tried to end or mess with the investigation. You can not present one quote to the contrary from the hearing. Not one utterance of Comey saying trump messed with the investigation. I knowooking smart really matters to you, but in this thing you are only looking like a whiney twazzle.

[
Roughly translated, you took what Comey said and made up a lie. 4 times he was asked by Mr. Burr "did the presidant or anyone else try and end the investigation." Comey said 4 times that the presidant nor anyone else tried to end or mess with the investigation. You can not present one quote to the contrary from the hearing. Not one utterance of Comey saying trump messed with the investigation. I knowooking smart really matters to you, but in this thing you are only looking like a whiney twazzle.

Well, I'm smart enough to know how to spell "President".

But the fact is, Trump told him to let it go. He refused. Trump fired him.

I don't even think Nixon was this blatant.

[

Well, I'm smart enough to know how to spell "President".

Well, even Comey says thats not true no matter how much you want it to be. You can not produce one thing that backs what you posted. You are reduced to lies. I win.

Calling it now, this Russian nonsense helps the GOP in the midterm elections

What a shitshow, and they have nothing outside of rumor and innuendo

Actually, nothing is going to help the GOP in the midterms. Trump's approval is below 40%. No president with an approval rating that low does well in midterms.
Because conventional wisdom has been spot on in regards to everything Trump so far...

And I do not believe these polls are accurate - his approval is closer to 50/50
^^ making up his own polls because he doesn't like the real ones.
Only in Trampland
NO that would be your propaganda gods ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, and CNN...

every Constitutional lawyer that has discussed this has affirmed that Trump did nothing wrong

Comey, on the other hand, has a good chance of being prosecuted

plus, he admitted that Loretta Lynch certainly obstructed justice

your conspiracy theories about Trump are blowing up, just accept it and look for another huge issue to fabricate and chase down the rabbit hole!

every Constitutional lawyer that has discussed this has affirmed that Trump did nothing wrong

Comey, on the other hand, has a good chance of being prosecuted

plus, he admitted that Loretta Lynch certainly obstructed justice

your conspiracy theories about Trump are blowing up, just accept it and look for another huge issue to fabricate and chase down the rabbit hole!

Ya it keeps them happy and out of the way.

iceberg, Mueller will cater neither to whining right or puling left.
You must have missed his report to congress yesterday where he stated he will be done within three months time and that no crime has been uncovered, to date, involving Trump.

You must have missed his report to congress yesterday where he stated he will be done within three months time and that no crime has been uncovered, to date, involving Trump.

Wha, what ? I'm thinking some criminal stuff will be found, just not on Trumps part. The fact that questions are popping up here and there about Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch and such is interesting.

Wha, what ? I'm thinking some criminal stuff will be found, just not on Trumps part. The fact that questions are popping up here and there about Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch and such is interesting.
Mueller has subpoenaed a whole list of things from the NSA, FBI, and CIA on the unmasking and subsequent leaking.. I think its coming fast.. This man doesn't mess around with investigations.

Mueller is keeping a close hold, daily being briefed and involved in the operations of deciding best how to investigate and interview witness and 'persons of interest.' Special Counsel Robert Mueller taking close control of Russia investigation

His powers are strong. He possess "the full power and independent authority to exercise all investigative and prosecutorial functions of any United States attorney." While could brought in his own team, "he is so far relying on the current team working the case at the FBI, Carr said."

That means the Trumpkins in the administration cannot influence the investigation.
Got anything yet there cupcake?

Since the unmasking was legal, that door leads to closet in which hangs a sign that says "all hope dies here."

Even Comey asked permission to reveal what he did from the SC.. So what was revealed is a pretty good bet that Mueller knows what is going on.

Mueller has subpoenaed a whole list of things from the NSA, FBI, and CIA on the unmasking and subsequent leaking.. I think its coming fast.. This man doesn't mess around with investigations.

No, he is that "Just the facts ma'am" guy from dragnet. I would be shocked to see him get political.

Since the unmasking was legal, that door leads to closet in which hangs a sign that says "all hope dies here."
The unmasking did not meet FBI and NSA guidelines.. That much has been revealed by the Senate committee who have subpoenaed those who did it and then leaked it..

Inside information says that there are as many as 20 people involved but names were not disclosed.

No, he is that "Just the facts ma'am" guy from dragnet. I would be shocked to see him get political.
He will go where the facts lead... and the rumor is there are going to be some very upset democrats very soon..

Forum List

Back