🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Good news: Special Counsel Robert Mueller Taking Close Control of Russia Investigation

There there little fella, you can even have golden grahms with your juice box if it will help you calm down. You turn the volume up on Call Of Duity to our if it helps.

dude, I'm so old my idea of a video game was Pong.
Seriously, dude where did you learn how to spell. These aren't even complicated words you keep getting wrong.

Yeah, yeah. Bet you do not he zombie one to. Whatever it takes, personally more older folks prefer drugs.

LOL.. The FISA court gave Obama and his admin a WRITTEN ADMONISHMENT.. Noting their actions could be considered illegal acts and violations of the 4th, 5th, and 15th amendments.

FISA Court Finds "Serious Fourth Amendment Issue" In Obama's "Widespread" Illegal Searches Of American Citizens

Mueller has requested, through subpoena, the full transcript of the courts proceedings..
LOL.. The FISA court gave Obama and his admin a WRITTEN ADMONISHMENT.. Noting their actions could be considered illegal acts and violations of the 4th, 5th, and 15th amendments.

FISA Court Finds "Serious Fourth Amendment Issue" In Obama's "Widespread" Illegal Searches Of American Citizens

Mueller has requested, through subpoena, the full transcript of the courts proceedings..
except if you talk to BULLDOG you get:

1) no crimes were committed - you shut up!
2) there is no evidence obama did this - at best it was his underlings
3) fake news

kinda depends on when you ask him but the harder you try to pin him down to what he says, the more he squirms and derails things.

ie -

1) no crimes were committed -
well if not, then why did FISA say anything at all? there is evidence based on the very branch of our gov that gives out warrants that power was abused. period. there is no debate despite his refusal to accept this. at times.
2) obama didn't do it - his underlings did it
well even if they did, the using this as a defense of obama while going after trumps "underlings" reeks of bias. how can you hope to get to trump through his underlings, establishing this is a valid criteria for which to investigate, and then 180 that thought process when it works against you? frustrating, these liberals. their own thought process isn't even good enough for them.
3) fake news
talk to FISA

we *have* proven government evidence saying there's serious cause for concern here and from the libs you get SHUT UP!!!! yet we have many gov people saying "nothing - not here, no evidence" and they say SHUT UP - INVESTIGATE!

when liberals use the same criteria for their side that they put on others, credibility will return to their arguments.

Don't be so silly.
1) If crimes wee so obviously committed, as you claim, why aren't any charges filed?
3) perhaps I said the thrust of your claims are fake, but I never said the fact that FISA commented on a problem was fake.

I'm for a legitimate investigation of them all, and thank goodness, we are getting some of that. All that Benghazi crap was just a witch hunt. The investigations have just begun, and they will last a while. Bring on that Trump Clown!!!
no charges have been filed on trump - so you'll drop that bulldogging?
if i claim FISA said this and you say NO THEY DIDN'T - then give me the basis for my fake claim.
The LastAmerican Vagabond is your source? WTH?
Explosive Revelation of Obama Administration Illegal Surveillance of Americans

what, you only trust CNN?
i've posted that several times. they yawn.

i've asked if you remove obamas name and put in trump, still a non-story?

refusal to answer, just deflecting the story in a manner they wont' allow trump supporters to deflect.

quite cute.

There there little fella, you can even have golden grahms with your juice box if it will help you calm down. You turn the volume up on Call Of Duity to our if it helps.

dude, I'm so old my idea of a video game was Pong.
Seriously, dude where did you learn how to spell. These aren't even complicated words you keep getting wrong.
last i checked "where did you learn how to spell" would end in a ?.

it has never been complicated before. i won't even get into correcting your grammar.

Yeah, yeah. Bet you do not he zombie one to. Whatever it takes, personally more older folks prefer drugs.

Dude that made no sense at all. seriously, I can get your frustration, being unable to express yourself in the written form.

3) fake news

kinda depends on when you ask him but the harder you try to pin him down to what he says, the more he squirms and derails things.

ie -

well if not, then why did FISA say anything at all? there is evidence based on the very branch of our gov that gives out warrants that power was abused. period. there is no debate despite his refusal to accept this. at times.
well even if they did, the using this as a defense of obama while going after trumps "underlings" reeks of bias. how can you hope to get to trump through his underlings, establishing this is a valid criteria for which to investigate, and then 180 that thought process when it works against you? frustrating, these liberals. their own thought process isn't even good enough for them.
3) fake news
talk to FISA

we *have* proven government evidence saying there's serious cause for concern here and from the libs you get SHUT UP!!!! yet we have many gov people saying "nothing - not here, no evidence" and they say SHUT UP - INVESTIGATE!

when liberals use the same criteria for their side that they put on others, credibility will return to their arguments.

Don't be so silly.
1) If crimes wee so obviously committed, as you claim, why aren't any charges filed?
3) perhaps I said the thrust of your claims are fake, but I never said the fact that FISA commented on a problem was fake.

I'm for a legitimate investigation of them all, and thank goodness, we are getting some of that. All that Benghazi crap was just a witch hunt. The investigations have just begun, and they will last a while. Bring on that Trump Clown!!!
if i claim FISA said this and you say NO THEY DIDN'T - then give me the basis for my fake claim.

You trust alt right lying media.

3) fake news

ie -

3) fake news
talk to FISA

Don't be so silly.

in this instance however, did FISA say this?

put all else away, did they?

if so - who are they and what is their role in this picture?

3) fake news

ie -

3) fake news
talk to FISA

Don't be so silly.

I guess the FISA court lied too..?? Fucking idiot!

What is written is grounds for the Alt Right partisan conclusions. The FISA court did not lie, but the Alt Right twisted what it said.

Mueller has the investigation. He talks to FISA. He will run all perps to the ground.

What is written is grounds for the Alt Right partisan conclusions. The FISA court did not lie, but the Alt Right twisted what it said.

Mueller has the investigation. He talks to FISA. He will run all perps to the ground.
i'm ok to wait that out. the instant gratification society (IGS) gets pretty annoying at times.

I honor your security crossing guard career. Certain jobs just have to be done. This is one report you can't throttle, little buddy.
and fisa, the agency who issues these warrants, has said massive overreach of power.

all ive heard back so far is "no it isnt".

I honor your security crossing guard career. Certain jobs just have to be done. This is one report you can't throttle, little buddy.
and fisa, the agency who issues these warrants, has said massive overreach of power.

3) fake news

ie -

3) fake news
talk to FISA

Don't be so silly.

iT'S up to you to determine the basis for your claim. Not me. If you say FISA claimed Obama did something wrong, instead of the NSA, then point that out.

3) fake news

ie -

3) fake news
talk to FISA

Don't be so silly.

what, you think the NSA is directly under the control of the presidency? Get real

3) fake news

ie -

3) fake news
talk to FISA

Don't be so silly.

refusal to answer, just deflecting the story in a manner they wont' allow trump supporters to deflect.

quite cute.
Quit lying.

3) fake news

ie -

3) fake news
talk to FISA

Don't be so silly.

iT'S up to you to determine the basis for your claim. Not me. If you say FISA claimed Obama did something wrong, instead of the NSA, then point that out.
yet you run to trumps "peeps" and their investigations to prove trump was doing something wrong.

hypocrisy just called - said to cut it out.

Don't be so silly.

quite cute.
Quit lying.
you never did answer the question.

take out obama, put in trump - is this still a non story?

i didn't lie at all. you never answered that base question. your refusal to answer, your pretending it's not a valid question and the sort is not answering it or dealing with it.

you use "lie" very ... "liberally".

iceberg, buddy,. your question is not relevant.

This is about special counsel in pursuit of the Russian agents and potential American traitors.

quite cute.
Quit lying.

i didn't lie at all. you never answered that base question. your refusal to answer, your pretending it's not a valid question and the sort is not answering it or dealing with it.

I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTIONS MANY TIMES. GO AWAY.

quite cute.
Quit lying.

I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTIONS MANY TIMES. GO AWAY.
and im the liar.

iceberg, buddy,. your question is not relevant.

This is about special counsel in pursuit of the Russian agents and potential American traitors.
its,very relevant.

people say this FISA stuff is nonsense.

so great. then if trumps admin does this, the liberals wont mind.

got it.

Forum List

Back