🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Good news: Special Counsel Robert Mueller Taking Close Control of Russia Investigation

Mueller will go where the evidence goes.

He could end up bagging Trump, Clinton, her husband, Lynch, Sessions, and Flynn.

"The unmasking did not meet FBI and NSA guidelines."

That is Alt Right blackwhite talk.

What do you call someone who unmasks in violation of standing procedural safeguards? This has been verified by Agents in charge of the logging.. The reasons submitted did not pass legal review.

Hang on to your ass..

What do you call someone who unmasks in violation of standing procedural safeguards? This has been verified by Agents in charge of the logging.. The reasons submitted did not pass legal review.

Hang on to your ass..
Your are falsifying what was written about these incidents, which all followed protocol. You are engaged Alt Right blackwhite propaganda.

Hang on to your ass..
Your are falsifying what was written about these incidents, which all followed protocol. You are engaged Alt Right blackwhite propaganda.
Bury your head and ignore the facts...

As a retired LEO who did criminal investigations this is going to bite you in the ass.. and I am going to LMFAO at you..

iceberg, Mueller will cater neither to whining right or puling left.
You must have missed his report to congress yesterday where he stated he will be done within three months time and that no crime has been uncovered, to date, involving Trump.

Wha, what ? I'm thinking some criminal stuff will be found, just not on Trumps part. The fact that questions are popping up here and there about Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch and such is interesting.
Mueller has subpoenaed a whole list of things from the NSA, FBI, and CIA on the unmasking and subsequent leaking.. I think its coming fast.. This man doesn't mess around with investigations.

No, he is that "Just the facts ma'am" guy from dragnet. I would be shocked to see him get political.
He will go where the facts lead... and the rumor is there are going to be some very upset democrats very soon..

Wonder if this will have any impact on the matter.

18 U.S. Code § 641 - Public money, property or records

Whoever embezzles, steals, purloins, or knowingly converts to his use or the use of another, or without authority, sells, conveys or disposes of any record, voucher, money, or thing of value of the United States or of any department or agency thereof, or any property made or being made under contract for the United States or any department or agency thereof; or

Whoever receives, conceals, or retains the same with intent to convert it to his use or gain, knowing it to have been embezzled, stolen, purloined or converted—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; but if the value of such property in the aggregate, combining amounts from all the counts for which the defendant is convicted in a single case, does not exceed the sum of $1,000, he shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

Hang on to your ass..

As a retired LEO who did criminal investigations this is going to bite you in the ass.. and I am going to LMFAO at you..
I honor your security crossing guard career. Certain jobs just have to be done. This is one report you can't throttle, little buddy.

Well, even Comey says thats not true no matter how much you want it to be. You can not produce one thing that backs what you posted. You are reduced to lies. I win.

Guy, I don't waste time arguing with illiterates..

every Constitutional lawyer that has discussed this has affirmed that Trump did nothing wrong

I am going to explain it to you in a way even a moron like you would understand. Tomorrow morning, Trump grants a full pardon to Charlie Manson.

Constitutionally, he is well in his rights to do so. Morally, everyone would ask questions about that and whether or not there is something else going on. Especially if Trump offered contradictory and misleading reasons why he pardoned Manson.

The very fact that Trump is offering to testify under oath (that will be amusing) to the SC tells me he's running scared.

The very fact that Trump is offering to testify under oath (that will be amusing) to the SC tells me he's running scared.

so the best you have is a personal attack?

1st sign that you are losing the argument

Trump is not running scared, he is irritated & angry - the democrats and their pawns in the media have been lying about him and throwing tantrums since well before he even got elected

this spectacle is entrenching his voters deeper into his corner

this whole thing is a ridiculous circus

anyone that truly believes Trump colluded with Russians is 100% ....

well - I want to be nice

I just find it hard to believe that anyone with actual intelligence believes it, unless they have fully deluded themselves

Comey exonerated Trump - tried to bury him, but did not

the working class voters that the dems have abandoned during their efforts embrace folks that want men to be able to put on a dress and follow little girls to the bathroom - those voters that helped us carry OH, PA, WI & MI - I can promise you, they are not impressed & this spectacle is making them like Trump even more.

this is all pushing those types deeper into Trump's corner - the fact that we see the media lying everyday and promoting rank hypocrisy is not helping the dems

Comey lied, he has always been a democrat operative and he just signed a $10 MILLION DOLLAR book deal!!

Trump continues to honor his word and keep campaign promises

the media continues to make stuff up and/or hammer him over stuff that is silly and inconsequential (like the Russians story)

I said it months ago, Comey said it under oath - Russians have been trying to influence elections for many decades. So have the Chinese.

The media's decision to have a 10 month tantrum and to continue to lie is entrenching people into Trump's corner

Well, even Comey says thats not true no matter how much you want it to be. You can not produce one thing that backs what you posted. You are reduced to lies. I win.

every Constitutional lawyer that has discussed this has affirmed that Trump did nothing wrong

I am going to explain it to you in a way even a moron like you would understand. Tomorrow morning, Trump grants a full pardon to Charlie Manson.

Constitutionally, he is well in his rights to do so. Morally, everyone would ask questions about that and whether or not there is something else going on. Especially if Trump offered contradictory and misleading reasons why he pardoned Manson.

when he does it ill take note. til then you've just got a burr up your ass.

Hang on to your ass..

I honor your security crossing guard career. Certain jobs just have to be done. This is one report you can't throttle, little buddy.
and fisa, the agency who issues these warrants, has said massive overreach of power.

all ive heard back so far is "no it isnt".

Trump is not running scared, he is irritated & angry - the democrats and their pawns in the media have been lying about him and throwing tantrums since well before he even got elected

Okay, two things. First, every president has had to deal with this shit. Most of them have been smart enough to keep a cool head. Even Dubya Bush, who was kind of a moron.

Second, Trump's voters - his hard core voters, not Republican opportunists who voted for him because they didn't like Hillary, are probably less than 20% of the electorate. At some point, the Republican Opportunists are going to figure out they can get more done with Pence in the Oval Office than the Orange Shitgibbon and his daily distractions.

the working class voters that the dems have abandoned during their efforts embrace folks that want men to be able to put on a dress and follow little girls to the bathroom - those voters that helped us carry OH, PA, WI & MI - I can promise you, they are not impressed & this spectacle is making them like Trump even more.

The dumb fuck racist white workers who voted for Trump will abandon him in droves when (not if) the economy tanks. YOu see, this is how it works. When times are good, these stupid fucks vote Republican because them there colored and queers might get equal rights or something. when REpublicans trigger recessions and fuck them, these people vote for Democrats.

when you don't have a job, you suddenly don't care if there's a dude wearing a dress or not.

Thankfully, at some point, people of color will be in the majority and we won't have these stupid racist fucks screwing us over by being stupid. It will be a happy day.

Comey lied, he has always been a democrat operative and he just signed a $10 MILLION DOLLAR book deal!!

Good for him. The movie should be fun to watch, especially when it ends with Trump being frog-marched out of the White House.

He could end up bagging Trump, Clinton, her husband, Lynch, Sessions, and Flynn.
good. if guilty fry em. if not, get off their ass.
Not until the 17 agencies and Congressional committees have completed their investigations.
of what?

i was listening to a rabid lefter say why trumps peeps were in trouble for no other reason than they would not explain what the conversation was about.

really? what they were really in trouble for was their not liking what they were told the conversations were about. i can cite incident after incident of "conversations" the left has with anyone and everyone and the left won't care. none of my business.

but the MOST THEY HAVE NOW is this. we don't believe you in what you said about a convo.

no proof. no meat on this bone. just hate and a desire to believe what you have to believe to deal with a trump presidency.

when asked if pushing this waters down the definition of guilt however the dude did stop for a second before diving back in. hell yes it does. when your paranoia is now tantamount into investigations to determine if what they said was proper CAUSE YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT COULD BE AN INNOCENT MEETING - that's on you. the left would *never* allow such scrutiny to them but they got no problem simply ignoring the evidence.

look at bulldog telling FISA they were full of shit. the very people who issue court orders. and if pushed hard then it was obama's peeps not obama. great. but never once did he ever say what obama's admin did was wrong even when the branch of gov who issues warrants says they were VERY WRONG.

"bullshit story".

when will we ever find common ground with mindsets like this? sooner or later you cut bait and ignore the stupid cause they refuse to play in reality.

It's because you are wron and you know it. I win. You just look stooped trying to make crap soup your having to eat at the fact Trump ain't going anywhere. That's going to guall you. You take this crap way to personally .

so the best you have is a personal attack?

1st sign that you are losing the argument

this whole thing is a ridiculous circus

anyone that truly believes Trump colluded with Russians is 100% ....

well - I want to be nice

I just find it hard to believe that anyone with actual intelligence believes it, unless they have fully deluded themselves

Comey exonerated Trump - tried to bury him, but did not

this is all pushing those types deeper into Trump's corner - the fact that we see the media lying everyday and promoting rank hypocrisy is not helping the dems

Trump continues to honor his word and keep campaign promises

the media continues to make stuff up and/or hammer him over stuff that is silly and inconsequential (like the Russians story)

I said it months ago, Comey said it under oath - Russians have been trying to influence elections for many decades. So have the Chinese.

The media's decision to have a 10 month tantrum and to continue to lie is entrenching people into Trump's corner
Even Democrat Gillibrand from NY is now in a very tight re-election race ... And her profanity yesterday to her supporters shows just how dire that race has become. That race was supposed to be a slam dunk win but not any more..

Even Democrat Gillibrand from NY is now in a very tight re-election race ... And her profanity yesterday to her supporters shows just how dire that race has become. That race was supposed to be a slam dunk win but not any more..

and we will probably lose GA 6 special election - dems and their pawn in the media will try to control the narrative & talk about how that is a "referendum on Trump"

nothing could be further from the truth

the reality is that the democrat is a young outsider running against a career politician & he has campaigned on independence & being a centrist moderate - if he becomes a foot soldier for Pelosi, he is toast in the regular election next year

good. if guilty fry em. if not, get off their ass.
Not until the 17 agencies and Congressional committees have completed their investigations.
All but four agencies have closed their cases as unfounded. The FBI (Whom Mueller is using to complete his investigation), The DOJ and Congress are the only active investigations (House and Senate investigations).

All closed agency files were given to Mueller. Mueller reported that he is almost completed and will be done inside three months.

I fully expect Mueller to recommend charges for the leakers he has uncovered. Including Comey now...

Forum List

Back