Good news, Trump has agreed to be a dictator for ONLY one day

No you're not, I am! You mentioned that. And mentioned it, and mentioned it. So far it's all you've had, MAGA man. Let me guess, no you're not, I am!
^^^^^^^^^It's called PROJECTION ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Trump and his cult are masters at trying it.
Terrible at believability.

^^^^^^^^^It's called PROJECTION ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Trump and his cult are masters at trying it.
Terrible at believability.

LOL, you really don't get me mocking you for no you're not, I am. You really don't get what I'm talking about, do you?

So be honest, you were the slow kid in class and everyone knew it, didn't they, MAGA man?

You're so stupid it's hilarious!!!!!!!!!

LOL, you really don't get me mocking you for no you're not, I am. You really don't get what I'm talking about, do you?
You don't know WTF you're talking about, how do you expect me to?
So be honest, you were the slow kid in class and everyone knew it, didn't they, MAGA man?
Coming from a Trump U. correspondence school graduate?
You're so stupid it's hilarious!!!!!!!!!
Just like your dear leader.
You're so stupid, you don't realize how stupid you are.

Attachments

• 1702317952960.png
    1702317952960.png
    216 bytes · Views: 4

Smokin' OP says: I am not, kaz, you are! YOU are! I'm not, YOU AREYOUARE YOU ARE GOD DAMN IT YOU ARE KAZ!!!!!!!!!

I got it, Shrimpy

So, what do you think he will do as dictator for one day and are you skeered?
Not at all because he is also clearly on the record that the only two things he would dictate would be to close the border and enforce immigration laws and would rescind Biden's restraints on oil companies to explore and drill for oil.

Um what?

Not at all because he is also clearly on the record that the only two things he would dictate would be to close the border and enforce immigration laws and would rescind Biden's restraints on oil companies to explore and drill for oil.

Trump was joking and Democrats are stupid, that covers it

Trump is such a "joker"..............everyone laughs at his jokes.

That's true, Trump is funny as shit. If you pulled the stick out it would hurt like hell while you do it but you'd feel so much better afterwards

The only real question is if Trump is aware of this and says things like this on purpose.
My guess is yes.

Oh hell yes, and he's hilarious. And douche bag Democrats not getting it makes it even funnier. Trump is a total hoot.

And Trump Administration II is going to be a lot more focused on payback for the last eight years

Forum List

Back