Good news, Trump has agreed to be a dictator for ONLY one day

Right, because it was just a front for racists. It got rolled into the Trump cult, and not a peep was made when he blew up the deficit.

The latter part is true. I remember during the Obama years the whole "balancing the budget" and "fiscal responsibility" thing 😂

Now its not talked about anymore lol

It’s not the powerful of a movement anymore. It’s all MAGA now.
Click the link.
Some of the contents:

President Trump Prayer Wall​

President Trump Prayer Vigil​

President Trump Daily Prayer​

Trump’s Fight For Justice​

Object To The Elector Vote​

THANK YOU, President Trump!​

So, what do you think he will do as dictator for one day and are you skeered?

Trump said he was going to invoke the Insurrection Act on Day 1. Are you deaf?

Maybe you don't understand what happens if Trump invokes the Insurrection Act. The Constitution will be suspended, and then he can do anything he wants. He can then use the American military to shoot protestors or anyone who objects to his policies.

Then he puts that guy who said "Your wish is my command" in as Attorney General, and they'll start rounding up the Democratic leadership.

All Trump needs is one day to suspend the Constitution. With Trump's current seditious group of loyalists installed as the heads of the military, NSA, FBI and DOJ, all he needs is one day to suspend the Constitution, and shut down democracy in the USA.

Trump said he was going to invoke the Insurrection Act on Day 1. Are you deaf?

Maybe you don't understand what happens if Trump invokes the Insurrection Act. The Constitution will be suspended, and then he can do anything he wants. He can then use the American military to shoot protestors or anyone who objects to his policies.

Then he puts that guy who said "Your wish is my command" in as Attorney General, and they'll start rounding up the Democratic leadership.

All Trump needs is one day to suspend the Constitution. With Trump's current seditious group of loyalists installed as the heads of the military, NSA, FBI and DOJ, all he needs is one day to suspend the Constitution, and shut down democracy in the USA.
Link?

I posted the link several threads ago. Didn't you watch his rally speech? We have had multiple discussions about these things over multiple threads.

Why do you ask for the same links, over and over again. Do you suffer from short term memory loss? Every day you wake up not remembering anything that happened yesterday?

Ask yourself this question? Has there ever been a man who declared himself a dictator, and then handed the reins of power off voluntarily. Not to mention that he only needs to become dictator for just one day, to make it a lifelong job.

I posted the link several threads ago. Didn't you watch his rally speech? We have had multiple discussions about these things over multiple threads.

Why do you ask for the same links, over and over again. Do you suffer from short term memory loss? Every day you wake up not remembering anything that happened yesterday?

Ask yourself this question? Has there ever been a man who declared himself a dictator, and then handed the reins of power off voluntarily. Not to mention that he only needs to become dictator for just one day, to make it a lifelong job.
You always claim you posted links to your bullshit somewhere else, but nobody has ever seen them, vermin.

The latter part is true. I remember during the Obama years the whole "balancing the budget" and "fiscal responsibility" thing 😂

Now its not talked about anymore lol

Obama was the Racist In Chief. Obama is just such a perfect embodiment of how sick the Democrat party is. He flared race relations to the detriment of so many blacks for his own personal benefit. The man has no soul. If he's a man, I don't want to assume her pronouns, it was a terrible President

You always claim you posted links to your bullshit somewhere else, but nobody has ever seen them, vermin.

The difference being you commented on that link after I posted it. And now YOU'RE LYING about the links I post.

Not only do you suffer from short term memory loss, but you're proveably blind as well. Others have seen them. Why are you the only blissfully ignorant poster on this board?

The difference being you commented on that link after I posted it. And now YOU'RE LYING about the links I post.

Not only do you suffer from short term memory loss, but you're proveably blind as well. Others have seen them. Why are you the only blissfully ignorant poster on this board?
So, still no link.

Obama was the Racist In Chief. Obama is just such a perfect embodiment of how sick the Democrat party is. He flared race relations to the detriment of so many blacks for his own personal benefit. The man has no soul. If he's a man, I don't want to assume her pronouns, it was a terrible President

Race relations got put in a blender by George Floyd and subsequent BLM protests and political movement

Obama era race relations wasn’t that bad to what we have now.

Race relations got put in a blender by George Floyd and subsequent BLM protests and political movement

Obama era race relations wasn’t that bad to what we have now.
That is true, but that wasn't my point.

My point was how ironic that the black President intentionally made race relations worse for his own personal benefit when he was President and could have made them so much better if he cared about other blacks besides his wife at all

That is true, but that wasn't my point.

My point was how ironic that the black President intentionally made race relations worse for his own personal benefit when he was President and could have made them so much better if he cared about other blacks besides his wife at all

Obama had a chance to further the Democrat party agenda, he had a mega majority in the house and senate but was only focused on Obamacare. Democrats may never get that chance again.

Also democrats don’t care about black people. They use them for votes and pretend to care about them during election season then go back to business.

Obama had a chance to further the Democrat party agenda, he had a mega majority in the house and senate but was only focused on Obamacare. Democrats may never get that chance again.

Also democrats don’t care about black people. They use them for votes and pretend to care about them during election season then go back to business.

Agreed. Obama was a Democrat before he was black or a man or a husband or a father like all Democrats. You can agree with his choice, I don't. And clearly blacks have been nothing but harmed by that choice.

But Obama is a Democrat first. It is what it is

So, what do you think he will do as dictator for one day and are you skeered?
What Happened: A new Harvard CAPS-Harris poll indicates that 56% of the voters are somewhat or strongly apprehensive that Trump, the current GOP nomination front-runner, will exhibit dictatorial tendencies if he is reelected. Nearly 40% of the respondents strongly hold this view, reported The Hill on Monday.

So breaking the Constitution for one day, is not breaking his oath of office and duty and the constitution, if only for 1 day?
Dems in Congress aren't going to help him. That leaves Trump just one choice on how to get things done.

Dems in Congress aren't going to help him. That leaves Trump just one choice on how to get things done.
615fdcvgtgac1.png

Forum List

Back