Good news, Trump has agreed to be a dictator for ONLY one day

So you acknowledge the fact that the peaceful protestors responded after being hit with tear gas and flash bangs, and breached the barricades?
The traitors were NOT peaceful.

1702288337641.png

Where are the flash bangs and tear gas?

1702288619942.png

What "protester" brings a helmet, gas mask and bear spray to a peaceful 'protest"?

Thats Trump himself saying he's going to be a dictator.
And I'm not even sure that's what he wants.

I look at this in pretty much the same way I look at the "Trump is a racist" idea or the "Trump is a fascist" idea. If I had to bet, I'd bet that he's not a racist, that he's not a fascist, and that being an actual dictator is not something he yearns for naturally.

I don't think he's ideological. I don't think he has the capacity to embrace an ideology and argue it on an intellectual level. This isn't about ideology for him. Everything he says and does is about his pathological need for approval and to be loved and respected and validated.

HOWEVER, he listens to those around him who most provide him with that approval and love and respect and validation, and THEY are the ones who are bigots and authoritarians, and THEY want him to be a dictator to push their agendas and provide them with behind-the-scenes power. Stephen Miller. Steve Bannon. Kash Patel. Even people like Rudy and Mr Pillow, to a more feeble degree.

Just a guess. But I don't think he has the ability to hold and push an ideology.

Last edited:
And I'm not even sure that's what he wants.

I look at this in pretty much the same way I look at the "Trump is a racist" idea or the "Trump is a fascist" idea. If I had to bet, I'd bet that he's not a racist, that he's not a fascist, and that being an actual dictator is not something he yearns for naturally.

I don't think he's ideological. I don't think he has the capacity to embrace an ideology and argue it on an intellectual level. This isn't about ideology for him. It's about his pathological need for approval and to be loved and respected and validated.

HOWEVER, he listens to those around him who most provide him with that approval and love and respect and validation, and THEY are the ones who are bigots and authoritarians, and THEY want him to be a dictator to push their agendas and provide them with behind-the-scenes power. Stephen Miller. Steve Bannon. Kash Patel.

Just a guess. But I don't think he has the ability to push an ideology.
You're trying too hard to convince yourself that you actually have a valid point.
You're FLAILING.
Trump wants to preserve our Constitutional Republic, and you are programmed to RESIST anyone that wants to do that.
It could be Trump, or Mr. Rogers, it doesn't matter, you and the rest of the demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLES will seek to DESTROY whomever it is that wants to uphold our national sovereignty against the WEF Marxist cabal.
Do you feel that you will be rewarded for your efforts?
Trotsky thought he was all in too....... 🪓

No, it isn’t.

Grow a brain, vermin.
trump pushed back against NYT, saying that he didnt want to be a dictator, instead he said he wanted to be a dictator for day. because he wanted to build the wall and drill baby drill. Did you hear something different from trump?

trump pushed back against NYT, saying that he didnt want to be a dictator, instead he said he wanted to be a dictator for day. because he wanted to build the wall and drill baby drill. Did you hear something different from trump?
Why is hyperbole, sarcasm, and humor LOST on you retarded IDIOTS????

Russia, if you're listening, maybe you can find a sense of situational-awareness for these zombies you brainwashed.....
:rolleyes:

Dude was trolling you idiots with two topics that trigger every one of you. Later in the interview he addressed the issue with a real answer, Dumbass.

Please explain how building a wall and drilling for oil would make one a dictator. This should be fun.

Dude was trolling you idiots with two topics that trigger every one of you. Later in the interview he addressed the issue with a real answer, Dumbass.

Please explain how building a wall and drilling for oil would make one a dictator. This should be fun.
the wall & drilling was his justification for being a dictator for day.

and if you think its just for a day, there are bridges for sale.

the wall & drilling was his justification for being a dictator for day.

and if you think its just for a day, there are bridges for sale.
Get a clue for once in your pathetic life. Trump trolled the hell out of you vermin.

Right after he did that he clearly stated he would not try to be a dictator.

Grow a brain.

The traitors were NOT peaceful.

View attachment 871250

Where are the flash bangs and tear gas?

View attachment 871251

What "protester" brings a helmet, gas mask and bear spray to a peaceful 'protest"?
The protestors threatening Jews here in their insurrections like the ones in the cities over the years mean nothing. Like you think, a building means nothing if it is just a shallow symbol. Joe has turned the White House into that.

The protestors threatening Jews here in their insurrections like the ones in the cities over the years mean nothing.
Teabaggers think EVERYTHING is an insurrection, now.
EXCEPT...............an actual insurrection.
Like you think, a building means nothing if it is just a shallow symbol. Joe has turned the White House into that.

Get a clue for once in your pathetic life. Trump trolled the hell out of you vermin.

Right after he did that he clearly stated he would not try to be a dictator.

Grow a brain.
right after that he was talking about his 561 miles of wall building, and renovation vs new wall construction. Show us the recording of Trump saying he doesnt want to be dictator for a day.

Forum List

Back