🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Good times rolling with the Trump administration

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Anyone who has followed me knows that I suffered greatly under the Obama administration. My town, Las Vegas, was especially hard hit by the Obama doldrum economy that never ended. After I lost my job in 2012, my life has been one of financial hardship, and ultimately, I lost my marriage over it.

The election of Trump changed all that. I got two jobs, TWO. The first was a contract position that was paying big bucks per hour but started part-time. I jettisoned that when I got an offer for a full-time position that paid less per hour, but was full time and therefore more money for me.

I am now working for a personal injury attorney who is one of the top trial attorneys in the state, and my goal is to learn everything he knows, and become a big time trial attorney myself. My life is finally back on track, after four years of being on hold due to the Obama economy.

I do credit Trump because the economy in Las Vegas went boom after he was elected. Once again, planes are stacked up coming into the airport. While Obama was President, airplanes were few and far between. What that means is that once again tourists are coming here and spending their money. People no longer feel they have to cling on to their money and hide it under the mattress now that Trump is President.

The effect of more tourism is more money for everyone, including the law firms that provide me with jobs. Now that Trump is President, I expect my opportunities for career growth to once again be rosy.

What that means for you people who hate Trump is that you are going to get nowhere in your attempts to get rid of him. The American people care nothing about all that crap you're talking about, the insider shit, all they care about is whether they have a job, whether their business is prospering, and whether they're making money.

So you might as well give up and enjoy the good times we're going to be happening for the next four or eight years. And by the way, I'm sick of hearing your shit which is why I've turned off the cable news that I used to listen to. I literally do not give a fuck if the Russians helped Trump win. I do not give a fuck.

Anyone who has followed me knows that I suffered greatly under the Obama administration. My town, Las Vegas, was especially hard hit by the Obama doldrum economy that never ended. After I lost my job in 2012, my life has been one of financial hardship, and ultimately, I lost my marriage over it.

The election of Trump changed all that. I got two jobs, TWO. The first was a contract position that was paying big bucks per hour but started part-time. I jettisoned that when I got an offer for a full-time position that paid less per hour, but was full time and therefore more money for me.

I am now working for a personal injury attorney who is one of the top trial attorneys in the state, and my goal is to learn everything he knows, and become a big time trial attorney myself. My life is finally back on track, after four years of being on hold due to the Obama economy.

I do credit Trump because the economy in Las Vegas went boom after he was elected. Once again, planes are stacked up coming into the airport. While Obama was President, airplanes were few and far between. What that means is that once again tourists are coming here and spending their money. People no longer feel they have to cling on to their money and hide it under the mattress now that Trump is President.

The effect of more tourism is more money for everyone, including the law firms that provide me with jobs. Now that Trump is President, I expect my opportunities for career growth to once again be rosy.

What that means for you people who hate Trump is that you are going to get nowhere in your attempts to get rid of him. The American people care nothing about all that crap you're talking about, the insider shit, all they care about is whether they have a job, whether their business is prospering, and whether they're making money.

So you might as well give up and enjoy the good times we're going to be happening for the next four or eight years. And by the way, I'm sick of hearing your shit which is why I've turned off the cable news that I used to listen to. I literally do not give a fuck if the Russians helped Trump win. I do not give a fuck.
I noticed a lot brighter outlook with businesses after he won. I hope that will turn things around for those who lost out for the last sixteen years as others attempted to tear down this country to fulfill their own agenda's.

Your story brings a tear to the eye. Good work pulling your socks back up sir and keeping your chin up!

I do take some issue with your last paragraph, not that you are being dishonest because I imagine you wouldn't care about these issues. I would say that at the least, America has to learn from this issue, prevent it from happening again, and, make the president and his team aware of the nefarious Russian tactics and what these foreign commies really want. NO country, not China, Russia or North Korea should ever have the upper hand on America, your liberty depends on it.

I do get your point though. Good to hear some happy stories. In Canada they are few and far between and have been for some time...

Now back to reality.

Historian Douglas Brinkley, who CNN once said knew more about the presidency than any person alive, said Donald Trump's presidency has had the worst start of any administration in U.S. history.

"This is the most failed first 100 days of any president," Brinkley told the Washington Post Tuesday. "To be as low as he is in the polls, in the 30s, while the FBI director is on television saying they launched an investigation into your ties with Russia, I don't know how it can get much worse. "

Trump’s first 100 days ‘most failed’ ever, historian says

They make medications for what you are afflicted with.

Now back to reality.

Historian Douglas Brinkley, who CNN once said knew more about the presidency than any person alive, said Donald Trump's presidency has had the worst start of any administration in U.S. history.

"This is the most failed first 100 days of any president," Brinkley told the Washington Post Tuesday. "To be as low as he is in the polls, in the 30s, while the FBI director is on television saying they launched an investigation into your ties with Russia, I don't know how it can get much worse. "

Now back to reality.

Reality is your Achilles heel.
Yeah what do historians know. They just study presidents for a living.
WORST START EVER.
No wonder his disapproval rating is above 50%. That's incredible for a new president.
Actually that's record breaking.
Visualizations Related to Donald Trump's Approval Rating Spread

Historians also study mental illness and the way ancient cultures dealt with imbeciles, and the mentally deranged.

Perhaps you should consider seeing a therapist to discuss such things.

Now back to reality.

WORST START EVER.
No wonder his disapproval rating is above 50%. That's incredible for a new president.

Historians also study mental illness and the way ancient cultures dealt with imbeciles, and the mentally deranged.

Now back to reality.

WORST START EVER.
How do we know you have nothing?
All you have are insults because the truth is too painful for your dumb ass. You're trying to sublimate the fact that more than half of America agrees with Mr. Brinkley. Gallup has the number at 55%.
Ouch!
WORST START EVER.
That has to sting.

Now back to reality.

WORST START EVER.
All you have are insults because the truth is too painful for your dumb ass. You're trying to sublimate the fact that more than half of America agrees with Mr. Brinkley. Gallup has the number at 55%.
Ouch!
WORST START EVER.
That has to sting.

Not really. The average person, including your 55%, operates on information the corporate media feeds them. The same media that was against Trump from the beginning.

Wonder what Abraham Loncoln's Poll Numbers looked like?

Or is it poles like the ones your loved ones danced on?

I always get that confused.

To say worst ever, well that is just a Partisan Flag run up the pole or is it poll.. to show that you not only are a liar, but you have no concept of History nor possess the knowledge of even the lowest primates.

A trained monkey could write what you write only he would be able to make a valid point and not fling poo from his cage like you do.

Now back to reality.

WORST START EVER.
Ouch!
WORST START EVER.
That has to sting.

You're the useful idiot Trump relies on. Glad to see you finally manned up and got a job; you should have to pay 2X taxes for being a sponge all your life up til now.

I think only an idiot would try to try to dampen the enthusiam of a man who has found pride and happiness in his improved economic situation!

You're the useful idiot Trump relies on. Glad to see you finally manned up and got a job; you should have to pay 2X taxes for being a sponge all your life up til now.

I agree and I'll bet the op isn't the only person who's doing well because Trump is POTUS.

The market absolutely loves the guy and you can bet people who play the market are doing well.

The naysayers will have four to eight years of Trump.

Lets hope they can stand the strain. LOL

The question is---> is Trumps Starr seen as bad because of what is actually happening, or because of what the liberals keep trying to convince everyone what is happening to save themselves !

What has happened recently to the OP is what is possible in America when the government gets out of the way. I congratulate him, and notice that he took full advantage of new opportunities, instead of whining that a government freebie may not be coming his way. Just look at the difference between this person, and virtually every lefty on this board. Now if you were an employer interviewing him and most of the lefties on this board for an open position and attitude was a large part of the criteria, who would YOU hire!

Do you think this could explain why a large part of the liberal crowd not in entertainment are economically left in the dust!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I am amazed that loony liberals still quote poll % numbers after the the epic Hillary poll disaster defeat. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: .. :lol:

Forum List

Back