Goodbye Beef - US Cattle Inventory Reaches 73 Year Low

Why are all you conservatives sitting on your asses? Get out there and start raising some cattle if you are so worried about this.

Why are all you conservatives sitting on your asses? Get out there and start raising some cattle if you are so worried about this.
The shortages are intentional.

If the WEF/Democrats come out with a private livestock ban to stop climate change, will you sign on?

^^^ This guy will like eating the bugs and will support livestock bans.

Democrats = WEF
Why eat bugs when we can grow beef, chicken etc. in a dish?

Of course as a Trumpinista we all know this

1707421479613.png

is your favorite snack.

As if the price of beef isn't high enough in Joe Biden's America, look for even higher prices for beef and shortages soon.

Will someone please make America America again?

U.S. Cattle Inventory Reaches 73 Year Low​

"Not many ranchers active today will remember the last time the U.S. cattle industry was this small. On January 1, 2024, the All Cattle and Calves inventory was 87.15 million head, the smallest total inventory since 1951. The All Cattle and Calves inventory is 1.9 percent smaller year over year and is the fifth consecutive year of declining cattle inventories, a total decrease of 7.65 million head or 8.1 percent since the most recent peak in 2019. The 2023 calf crop was 33.6 million head, down 2.5 percent year over year and the smallest calf crop since 2014.

The January 1, 2024 beef cow herd inventory was 28.22 million head, down 2.5 percent year over year and a decrease of 3.47 million head or 10.9 percent lower, from the cyclical peak in 2019 (Table 1). The current beef cow inventory is the smallest beef cow herd since 1961. Table 1 shows that the top ten beef cow states, which currently represent 57.3 percent of total beef cows, accounted for 79.4 percent of the year over year decrease in total beef cow numbers and 67.7 percent of the decrease from 2019 to 2024..."

U.S. Cattle Inventory Reaches 73 Year Low

View attachment 899142

To be fair this has a lot more to do with changing diet than anything else.
Take a look at this..... this is meat consumption in America:

qq.png

Prior to 1980 beef was rising in demand, it has been in decline for over 40 years.
Especially millennials, they are simply not eating red meat to any degree our generations did.

Life without steak would really suck. Bring Trumpy back.

There will not be a shortage of steak. The biggest supplier of beef to the US has not been the US in a long time.

Brazil, I think, is the largest producer of beef.

Too much farm land and too many cattle ranches have been bought up by developers to make shitty and cheap subdivisions. That is a major factor why all this land is disappearing.

I don't know if the loss of land is about developers, but ok.

The problem is, raising beef does not give a great return on the land per acre. The value of the land is greater for other endeavors.

Make Potatohead's nine million Illegal welfare queens eat gruel.

There will not be a shortage of steak. The biggest supplier of beef to the US has not been the US in a long time.

Brazil, I think, is the largest producer of beef.
Another argument the WEF shills will make when they bring their private livestock ownership bans to America.

That you are ignorant of the topic on which you choose to speak is not surprising.
Fuck you, I worked as a professional nutritionist and physical trainer. My clients included record breaking athletes.

You're the one who doesn't know jack shit about nutrition.

Forum List

Back