Goodbye Beef - US Cattle Inventory Reaches 73 Year Low

Fuck you, I worked as a professional nutritionist and physical trainer. My clients included record breaking athletes.

You're the one who doesn't know jack shit about nutrition.
Well here's to the people you've advised or trained.
May they rest in peace.

Eating processed meat increases your risk of bowel and stomach cancer. Red meat, such as beef, lamb and pork, has been classified as a Group 2A carcinogen which means it probably causes cancer.

As if the price of beef isn't high enough in Joe Biden's America, look for even higher prices for beef and shortages soon.

Will someone please make America America again?

U.S. Cattle Inventory Reaches 73 Year Low​

"Not many ranchers active today will remember the last time the U.S. cattle industry was this small. On January 1, 2024, the All Cattle and Calves inventory was 87.15 million head, the smallest total inventory since 1951. The All Cattle and Calves inventory is 1.9 percent smaller year over year and is the fifth consecutive year of declining cattle inventories, a total decrease of 7.65 million head or 8.1 percent since the most recent peak in 2019. The 2023 calf crop was 33.6 million head, down 2.5 percent year over year and the smallest calf crop since 2014.

The January 1, 2024 beef cow herd inventory was 28.22 million head, down 2.5 percent year over year and a decrease of 3.47 million head or 10.9 percent lower, from the cyclical peak in 2019 (Table 1). The current beef cow inventory is the smallest beef cow herd since 1961. Table 1 shows that the top ten beef cow states, which currently represent 57.3 percent of total beef cows, accounted for 79.4 percent of the year over year decrease in total beef cow numbers and 67.7 percent of the decrease from 2019 to 2024..."

U.S. Cattle Inventory Reaches 73 Year Low

View attachment 899142
Democrats: destroying America one industry at a time

Well here's to the people you've advised or trained.
May they rest in peace.

Eating processed meat increases your risk of bowel and stomach cancer. Red meat, such as beef, lamb and pork, has been classified as a Group 2A carcinogen which means it probably causes cancer.

Go eat bugs and mind your own business

Like after earth has been depopulated
Look in your mouth...
OK, look in someone's mouth who still has teeth
The ratio of pointy teeth to flat ones is about 8-1
That's because biologically, you're closer to a cow than to a dog.

So, like the ad says...

1707427025128.png

My doctor and some of my friends from India are probably celebrating as we speak.

As if the price of beef isn't high enough in Joe Biden's America, look for even higher prices for beef and shortages soon.

Will someone please make America America again?

U.S. Cattle Inventory Reaches 73 Year Low​

"Not many ranchers active today will remember the last time the U.S. cattle industry was this small. On January 1, 2024, the All Cattle and Calves inventory was 87.15 million head, the smallest total inventory since 1951. The All Cattle and Calves inventory is 1.9 percent smaller year over year and is the fifth consecutive year of declining cattle inventories, a total decrease of 7.65 million head or 8.1 percent since the most recent peak in 2019. The 2023 calf crop was 33.6 million head, down 2.5 percent year over year and the smallest calf crop since 2014.

The January 1, 2024 beef cow herd inventory was 28.22 million head, down 2.5 percent year over year and a decrease of 3.47 million head or 10.9 percent lower, from the cyclical peak in 2019 (Table 1). The current beef cow inventory is the smallest beef cow herd since 1961. Table 1 shows that the top ten beef cow states, which currently represent 57.3 percent of total beef cows, accounted for 79.4 percent of the year over year decrease in total beef cow numbers and 67.7 percent of the decrease from 2019 to 2024..."

U.S. Cattle Inventory Reaches 73 Year Low

View attachment 899142
And how is a changing US diet Biden’s fault fuckup.

Another argument the WEF shills will make when they bring their private livestock ownership bans to America.

My argument has nothing to do with whatever the hell WEF is. It has to do with capitalism and basic Profit/Loss numbers.

Nope. All for livestock. Life will be so much cheaper when I can snatch a chicken from my neighbors yard. I probably should look into this WEF thing though. If they are already beaming messages into your head around the tinfoil hat, I probably need to see what kind of dark magic they are harnessing.

Just do some research, this is nobody likes Progs. Give Biden a call and ask where he got his slogan from.
"Build back better"

Maybe we should try to stop the depopulating.

Sure! Is it 9 countries who have nuclear weapons? That might be a good start.

Our global travel (and trade) creates a clear path for contagions to hit populations with little or no immunity. That is certainly a threat to the world population.

And in a combination of both, how many nations have bio-weapons development labs? That is obviously a threat to the world population.

To be fair this has a lot more to do with changing diet than anything else.
Take a look at this..... this is meat consumption in America:

View attachment 899275

Prior to 1980 beef was rising in demand, it has been in decline for over 40 years.
Especially millennials, they are simply not eating red meat to any degree our generations did.

People are most likely eating more poultry and fish because the production is higher, processing is easier, and prices are lower. Most people aren't as concerned about their health, as they are about eating what they can afford.

1707442327123.png

seafood.jpg

1707442876180.jpeg

Last edited:
Good. I hope you don't find that dead bug in that joint you smoke, until it burns and you get a lung full.
Thanks, and you be sure to enjoy the flies that crawl into your open mouth as you sleep.

Thanks, and you be sure to enjoy the flies that crawl into your open mouth as you sleep.

Unlike yourself, I don't sleep in a dumpster. And I don't put weird shit in my mouth. I hope someone jacked off in your pot before you bought it, pothead.

Forum List

Back