Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

What did we fall for?
What cure has Biden come up with?

Biden doesn't play a quack doctor on TeeVee. That's your team. ;)
Exactly! Look at how Trump walked out of the next press conference. He got his ass kicked the day before, and it was of his own making;

Donnie's handlers don't want him spitballing about science anymore. They may have to straightjacket him and turn on Fox News to sooth his edgy nerves.

He left the room for a reason this last time. People have seen enough of his ignorance. He's dangerous to everyone's health. Trump is a walking disaster for this country.

The Orange Blob doesn't "walk", he rolls ... VERY slowly like a walrus with hubris. :D

I used to like Trump for saying just what he meant. But i've been stuck watching replay after replay of that press conference, and it changed my mind.
He was saying what was on his mind. The fact you don't like what he said is your entitled opinion.
I didn't think anything of it the first time I watched it live. But after seeing the replays, and seeing the reaction, I started following people claiming it made perfect sense to find a better way to go after the virus.

I even argued with the mouth breathers that going after the virus in a new way made sense.
But when the very next day Trump said he was just kidding about it? That was the last straw.

Funny, one of the companies that are working on "healight" mentioned by Trump, published on Twitter a potential corona virus treatment. Soon after they took president's side, their Twitter account was suspended. Company name is Aytu BioScience.

Even when proven wrong, and caught lying, left simply can't let anything go and take a loss. Of course, they don't have to, but they're just extending their nightmares.

View attachment 328168

Follow up...

The company Aytu BioScience whose Twitter account was suspended, posted video on Youtube that explains their technology. Their account has been blocked for "violating community guidelines". However, people are re-posting their Healight video, but Youtube has been scrubbing it of the website as soon they find it.

Here is original AYTU account that can't be reached anymore.

View attachment 328461

The video that is being removed by Youtube is this one...

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: I wish I had a dollar for this much stupidity coming from these Trump toads. Trump said it was all sarcasm, while they think they are defending him. And What do they keep doing? Sending us research on something Trump does not support. They are too gd stupid to get it. They are arguing for, that which Trump does not support. This crowd just stays stuck on stupid. So, is Trump lying about the sarcasm, or does he really believe in the snake oil he was originally selling? And what is your final position?

No one is injecting bleach into their veins because of Trump.

I wouldn't know. They sure have been asking about it though. Trump has created a cult, so they believe whatever he tells them.

If president suggested inserting light thru your ass, you would be first to do so. Who knows, maybe you did already...

View attachment 328475

Only you Drumpftards would actually do that. Intelligent people would be outraged like we are now about him suggesting that injecting Bleach will cure the virus. So you see, its not because we are dumb enough to listen and follow through with the retarded shit he suggests and says. Its out of concern for dumbfucks like yourself.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Funny, one of the companies that are working on "healight" mentioned by Trump, published on Twitter a potential corona virus treatment. Soon after they took president's side, their Twitter account was suspended. Company name is Aytu BioScience.

Even when proven wrong, and caught lying, left simply can't let anything go and take a loss. Of course, they don't have to, but they're just extending their nightmares.

View attachment 328168

Follow up...

The company Aytu BioScience whose Twitter account was suspended, posted video on Youtube that explains their technology. Their account has been blocked for "violating community guidelines". However, people are re-posting their Healight video, but Youtube has been scrubbing it of the website as soon they find it.

View attachment 328461

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: I wish I had a dollar for this much stupidity coming from these Trump toads. Trump said it was all sarcasm, while they think they are defending him. And What do they keep doing? Sending us research on something Trump does not support. They are too gd stupid to get it. They are arguing for, that which Trump does not support. This crowd just stays stuck on stupid. So, is Trump lying about the sarcasm, or does he really believe in the snake oil he was originally selling? And what is your final position?

I wouldn't know. They sure have been asking about it though. Trump has created a cult, so they believe whatever he tells them.

What didn’t you believe from Obama?

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor?

This product idea for "disinfecting covid" with UV may never pan out... And may have LIMITED usefulness -- but it makes the people promoting this Trump fart look like bigger morons than he is..

And that's why right now -- my LARGEST concern is Twitter/Google and the rest of the Borg resistance playing gatekeeper to science that they have no interest or ability to understand..

I used to like Trump for saying just what he meant. But i've been stuck watching replay after replay of that press conference, and it changed my mind.
He was saying what was on his mind. The fact you don't like what he said is your entitled opinion.
I didn't think anything of it the first time I watched it live. But after seeing the replays, and seeing the reaction, I started following people claiming it made perfect sense to find a better way to go after the virus.

I even argued with the mouth breathers that going after the virus in a new way made sense.
But when the very next day Trump said he was just kidding about it? That was the last straw.
Youre a conservative right? How is it that you can see the stupidity in what Drumpf said but all the other conservatives not only swear it was smart what he suggested, but they completely ignored the fact that he lied and said he was just kidding?

• Thanks

View attachment 328168

Follow up...

View attachment 328461

If president suggested inserting light thru your ass, you would be first to do so. Who knows, maybe you did already...

View attachment 328475

Only you Drumpftards would actually do that. Intelligent people would be outraged like we are now about him suggesting that injecting Bleach will cure the virus. So you see, its not because we are dumb enough to listen and follow through with the retarded shit he suggests and says. Its out of concern for dumbfucks like yourself.

Like this guy.. Who's buying the crap fake shit whole hog.. ^^^^^^^^

Any republican here think Trump might devote a minute or 2 of his valuable time to tell those relatives of the 1000's dead how sorry he is? Maybe without saying how much he's loved?

You should dedicate your time to telling president Trump how thankful you are that he saved 2 million Americans.
From what? He's killing them every day with Coronavirus. So who is he saving?

The 2 million people that didn't die, but would have without Trump.

That's how saving people works - they would have died, but did not. Because of the best president in history.

President Trump just saved more Americans than died in Civil war, WWI and WWII combined.

Tell me how Trump saved 2 million people. What executive order did he issue to do that?
Norman's not coming back to this conversation. He got the stupid shit kicked out of his ass, and he finally realized it I think.
then I won't get all the thumbs down on my posts?? Those are a red badge of courage to me
Or an indication that no one likes your posts....
Leo 123 is a liar folks. Two days ago he claimed Trump never said anything about injecting disinfectants into the body. We proved him wrong, and we asked him to prove us wrong. He ran like a scalded dog from the debate. Now he shows up again, pretending he has something to contribute. His contributions are nothing but lies and when cornered with the truth, runs like a coward.

there was NO "drano or lysol" mentioned except by the mental midget heel nippers in this thread...
But Trump asked about disinfectants being injected to clean the system. You've seen the clip by now, I'm sure. So yeah, there are going to be jokes about Drano etc., but you can stop pretending there is no reason for the hilarity.
Yeah, the subject of the comment is irrelevant to smear machines, or any other facts.

If you can dupe stooges with lies that is all that matters to Libtard Big Lie buttheads.
Yes ultraviolet light can kill the virus if the exposure is long enough and the light is intense enough but so will chlorine bleach. It certainly could have a use as disinfectant but certainly not as a treatment. You can not disinfect the lungs. UV light damages cells. If somehow you could expose the lungs to high levels of UV, it would most probably kill the patient long before Covid 19 did.
Bryan continued by noting that DHS also tested if certain types of disinfectant could kill the coronavirus.

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.
A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

“No, I’m here to talk about the finds that we had in the study,” Bryan responded. “We don’t do that within that lab at our labs.”

Trump then clarified his remarks: “It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big affect if it’s on a stationary object.”

Trump later raised the possibility of whether UV rays could kill the coronavirus if it was on a person’s skin, in particular if it were on their hands.

“If they’re outside, right, and their hands are exposed to the sun, will that kill it as though it were a piece of metal or something else?” Trump asked.

“I don’t want to say it will at the same rate because it’s a non-porous surface, but what we do know is that we looked at the worst case scenario and the virus lives longer on non-porous surfaces,” Bryan responded. “So porous surfaces, it doesn’t live quite as long, so in theory what you said is correct.”

Left-wing activist Chris D. Jackson wrote that Trump had “urged Americans to inject themselves with disinfectant.”

Why did you not highlight the part of Trump's statement that actually spoke to the argument? THAT is what people are laughing about. You can spin it all you want, but he asked if they had looked into injecting disinfectant yet. He was NOT talking about the UV thing at that point. He was clear about that.

Trump was asking questions about on-going research. How in the world did that get morphed into him recommending injecting anything?

HE didn't recommend it. There are some pretty dumb people out there who would hear those comments and think hey, that's a great idea. And drink more poison, like the fish tank couple. But I have discovered in the past day or so that there is actually a guy out there touting cure by bleach--for everything from autism to now Covid 19. I don't know how the FDA is allowing him to get away with it, but he even admitted publicly that he sent a letter to the President, advising him of this cure. I'm not saying Trump knew anything about this guy, but there are people out there who already believe this shit. Trump's comments about this? Stupid talk for stupid people.

And Trump's comments will only feed those beliefs. This is why presidents should not make comments about things they know nothing about. Trump lacks the knowledge which means he will use the wrong words and phrases to express his ideas. He will be misinterpreted and create confusion among both the public and his administration which forces him to have additional news conferences to try explain what he meant. Along the way, either Trump or his defenders will make questionable statements which will create more controversy for his administration to deal with. A far better path is for the president to speak only about what truly understands and leave the medical science to experts he has hired.

Hey... do you think President Trump just makes these things up?
For example here is a "latest study" regarding Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin
Professor Didier Raoult Releases the Results of a New Hydroxychloroquine Treatment Study on 1061 Patients

Posted on April 9, 2020
by covexit
The new study, of which the abstract was released today, was performed at IHU Méditerranée Infection, Marseille, France. A cohort of 1061 COVID-19 patients, treated for at least 3 days with the Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin (HCQ-AZ) combination and a follow-up of at least 9 days was investigated.
Key findings are:
•No cardiac toxicity was observed.
•A good clinical outcome and virological cure was obtained in 973 patients within 10 days (91.7%).
A poor outcome was observed for 46 patients (4.3%); 10 were transferred to intensive care units,
5 patients died (0.47%) (74-95 years old) and 31 required 10 days of hospitalization or more.

The authors conclude that:

“The HCQ-AZ combination, when started immediately after diagnosis, is a safe and efficient treatment for COVID-19, with a mortality rate of 0.5%, in elderly patients. It avoids worsening and clears virus persistence and contagiosity in most cases.”

Professor Diddle is a know-nothing hack.

The Brazil study is seriously flawed.. And everyone KNOWS it... The 6200 physicians in Europe were mostly all adhering to the protocol of 400mg.. The BRAZIL study used a RANGE of doses ALL HIGHER than anything recommended from the Euro experience and THREEE TIMES as high (at the peak dosage) than what is given to Lupus or RArthritis patients.. They used 450 to 600mg...

FROM THE LINK --

Earlier this month, scientists in Brazil stopped part of a study testing chloroquine, an older drug similar to hydroxychloroquine, after heart rhythm problems developed in one-quarter of people given the higher of two doses being tested.

"GIVEN THE HIGHER DOSE" --- ANY US cardiologist could tell you that doses like THAT require an initial baseline EKG and constant monitoring.. And that same monitoring is prescribed for ANY cardiac compromised individuals EVEN on the 400 mg... They PROVED NOTHING but the standard guidelines on prescribing the drug that ALREADY exist...

My link isn't about the Brazil study. What was wrong with the VA study?

VA study is too short and too small.. About 5% of the population have chronic heart problems that MIGHT rule out HCQuine use JUST TO STUDY THEM when YOU KNOW that arrhythmia likely will occur.. 5% of 350 is about 12 of the 22 patients that died. If you add the KNOWN next highest risk factors for Covid difficulties -- like severe obesity and/or diabetes -- you're up to about 30% of the general population.. Some doctors have reported that most ALL of their deaths are from these two factors.. So to GENERALIZE to a BROADER efficacy on the general population -- ya got to have in the THOUSANDS of cases all under the SAME study...

VA study is a "data point",.. In NO way does it "settle the science"...

Dr Phil, Dr Oz and you must hold a presser and edjumucate us non-doctors ;-)

He said he was being sarcastic...so what? People say a lot of things, why are you so triggered that Trump would say something you disagree with? Besides all he was doing is asking questions.

View attachment 328168

Follow up...

View attachment 328461

What didn’t you believe from Obama?

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor?

It was true. He was right. You can keep your doctor. Obama never said anything about the doctor not keeping you.

View attachment 328168

Follow up...

View attachment 328461

View attachment 328475

Like this guy.. Who's buying the crap fake shit whole hog.. ^^^^^^^^

Sorry but I not only witnessed the briefing with my own eyes, I went back over the transcript just to make sure I wasnt really hearing what I thought I was hearing. Drumpf is a total fuckup and a pathetic leader. The contempt I feel for the incompetent fuckup has Bush Jr smiling to himself that he wont go down as the worst POTUS in history.

He said he was being sarcastic...so what? People say a lot of things, why are you so triggered that Trump would say something you disagree with? Besides all he was doing is asking questions.
Wait a minute, you said he never said that two days ago. So now you are admitting you lied. Thanks! See how easy it was to get you to admit you lied.

Because conservatives are stupid enough to b'lieve him...

At Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing,

Trump’s response was to say that he doesn’t listen to his economists in the first place — and that he believes he knows at least as much about the matter as they do.

He then says "
“I know a lot about economists and the answer is they have no idea,” said Trump. “I think I have as good of an idea as anybody.”

So he knows at least as much about the matter, as economist who actually have no idea "about the matter" so he also really has no idea about the matter and admits it.

That really should be his new campaign slogan as people will understand that.

Of course you can't show he actually said that......

That what he was told to hear, not what actually Trump said.

Trump said "disinfectant", they all heard "bleach".

Uhmmm, which "disinfectant" would you suggest injecting? :heehee:

Did you watch the video, or just read the headline?

What's interesting, headline said bleach, and video they provided has no mention of it.

Funny, they "debunked" their own headline with the video provided.

Bleach IS the preeminent disinfectant. What disinfected would YOU recommend injecting? Formaldehyde, peracetic acid. hydrogen peroxide, maybe 151 rum??
Apple cider vinegar by mouth, and not by injection for starters. Only two tea spoons in a glass of 8 ounces of water if can stand the taste of it.

Dr Beagle weighs in with an apple cider cure? :auiqs.jpg:

• Funny
Trump is killing people and making this pandemic so much worst. The bastard needs to be removed from office!
From the party that advocates murdering babies. That is funny.
This from the party that advocates killing anyone just to open a fucking business.
60 MILLION babies murdered since ROE. You can't win on this one ,Lib.
Legal decision by individual women. You should respect the law and mind your own business.
Murdering tramps. Maybe they should think about infanticide before slutting around.

Anyone ever suggested that you're a bit of a one trick pony? ;)
I am not the one turning tricks and getting knocked up in order to commit baby murder.

CONFIRMED!! - One Trick Pony ^ :heehee:
Confirmed--Lib asshat.

Any republican here think Trump might devote a minute or 2 of his valuable time to tell those relatives of the 1000's dead how sorry he is? Maybe without saying how much he's loved?

You should dedicate your time to telling president Trump how thankful you are that he saved 2 million Americans.

That's how saving people works - they would have died, but did not. Because of the best president in history.

President Trump just saved more Americans than died in Civil war, WWI and WWII combined.

Tell me how Trump saved 2 million people. What executive order did he issue to do that?
Norman's not coming back to this conversation. He got the stupid shit kicked out of his ass, and he finally realized it I think.
then I won't get all the thumbs down on my posts?? Those are a red badge of courage to me
Leo 123 is a liar folks. Two days ago he claimed Trump never said anything about injecting disinfectants into the body. We proved him wrong, and we asked him to prove us wrong. He ran like a scalded dog from the debate. Now he shows up again, pretending he has something to contribute. His contributions are nothing but lies and when cornered with the truth, runs like a coward.
And BWK doesn't know when he's been had. He blathers on but can't come up with one single quote that supports his argument so he insults anyone who actually gives him proof. Now he throws bombs and runs away hoping people won't pick up on the fact he is nothing but a TDSer with a raging hemorrhoid.

Trump is not making anything up.
The problems seems to be that the left wingers are blinded by their hate.
UV blood treatment
View attachment 328361
UV treatments were common in 30's 40's and 50's as a method of killing bacteria and viruses in the human body. The development of antibiotics and antivirals made the treatment superfluous plus there was no scientific studies that found it effective. However, there are other reasons mainstream medical science does not use this treatment and has not subjected it to rigorous testing. First of all, not only are artificial ultraviolet techniques ineffective and likely deadly for treating an infected person, scientists say, it can be extremely dangerous if used at home for disinfecting and even in clinical environment can be dangerous both to the patient and staff. According to Dr. Bob Lahita, chairman of medicine at St. Joseph University Hospital, the only proven effective us of UV as a treatment has been with psoriasis. UV light is dangerous to humans and is known to cause skin cancer. By the time the virus has taken hold inside your body, no amount of UV light on your skin is going to make a difference. Introducing ultraviolet radiation into the lungs is just too absurd to discuss. Destroying the lungs is not the answer to curing Covid 19.

In spite of the above, it appears scientist will investigate this treatment which means pulling them off projects that are actually likely to help patients.

Last edited:

Trump asked a question. He didn’t tell anyone to do anything.

Hydrogen Peroxide is often nebulized and used to help white blood cells in the lungs. That’s a disinfectant.

Orange Man Bad.

there was NO "drano or lysol" mentioned except by the mental midget heel nippers in this thread...
But Trump asked about disinfectants being injected to clean the system. You've seen the clip by now, I'm sure. So yeah, there are going to be jokes about Drano etc., but you can stop pretending there is no reason for the hilarity.
Yeah, the subject of the comment is irrelevant to smear machines, or any other facts.

If you can dupe stooges with lies that is all that matters to Libtard Big Lie buttheads.
Yes ultraviolet light can kill the virus if the exposure is long enough and the light is intense enough but so will chlorine bleach. It certainly could have a use as disinfectant but certainly not as a treatment. You can not disinfect the lungs. UV light damages cells. If somehow you could expose the lungs to high levels of UV, it would most probably kill the patient long before Covid 19 did.
Bryan continued by noting that DHS also tested if certain types of disinfectant could kill the coronavirus.

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.
A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

“No, I’m here to talk about the finds that we had in the study,” Bryan responded. “We don’t do that within that lab at our labs.”

Trump then clarified his remarks: “It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big affect if it’s on a stationary object.”

Trump later raised the possibility of whether UV rays could kill the coronavirus if it was on a person’s skin, in particular if it were on their hands.

“If they’re outside, right, and their hands are exposed to the sun, will that kill it as though it were a piece of metal or something else?” Trump asked.

“I don’t want to say it will at the same rate because it’s a non-porous surface, but what we do know is that we looked at the worst case scenario and the virus lives longer on non-porous surfaces,” Bryan responded. “So porous surfaces, it doesn’t live quite as long, so in theory what you said is correct.”

Left-wing activist Chris D. Jackson wrote that Trump had “urged Americans to inject themselves with disinfectant.”

Why did you not highlight the part of Trump's statement that actually spoke to the argument? THAT is what people are laughing about. You can spin it all you want, but he asked if they had looked into injecting disinfectant yet. He was NOT talking about the UV thing at that point. He was clear about that.

Trump was asking questions about on-going research. How in the world did that get morphed into him recommending injecting anything?

HE didn't recommend it. There are some pretty dumb people out there who would hear those comments and think hey, that's a great idea. And drink more poison, like the fish tank couple. But I have discovered in the past day or so that there is actually a guy out there touting cure by bleach--for everything from autism to now Covid 19. I don't know how the FDA is allowing him to get away with it, but he even admitted publicly that he sent a letter to the President, advising him of this cure. I'm not saying Trump knew anything about this guy, but there are people out there who already believe this shit. Trump's comments about this? Stupid talk for stupid people.

And Trump's comments will only feed those beliefs. This is why presidents should not make comments about things they know nothing about. Trump lacks the knowledge which means he will use the wrong words and phrases to express his ideas. He will be misinterpreted and create confusion among both the public and his administration which forces him to have additional news conferences to try explain what he meant. Along the way, either Trump or his defenders will make questionable statements which will create more controversy for his administration to deal with. A far better path is for the president to speak only about what truly understands and leave the medical science to experts he has hired.

Hey... do you think President Trump just makes these things up?
For example here is a "latest study" regarding Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin
Professor Didier Raoult Releases the Results of a New Hydroxychloroquine Treatment Study on 1061 Patients

Posted on April 9, 2020
by covexit
The new study, of which the abstract was released today, was performed at IHU Méditerranée Infection, Marseille, France. A cohort of 1061 COVID-19 patients, treated for at least 3 days with the Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin (HCQ-AZ) combination and a follow-up of at least 9 days was investigated.
Key findings are:
•No cardiac toxicity was observed.
•A good clinical outcome and virological cure was obtained in 973 patients within 10 days (91.7%).
A poor outcome was observed for 46 patients (4.3%); 10 were transferred to intensive care units,
5 patients died (0.47%) (74-95 years old) and 31 required 10 days of hospitalization or more.

The authors conclude that:

“The HCQ-AZ combination, when started immediately after diagnosis, is a safe and efficient treatment for COVID-19, with a mortality rate of 0.5%, in elderly patients. It avoids worsening and clears virus persistence and contagiosity in most cases.”

Professor Diddle is a know-nothing hack.

The Brazil study is seriously flawed.. And everyone KNOWS it... The 6200 physicians in Europe were mostly all adhering to the protocol of 400mg.. The BRAZIL study used a RANGE of doses ALL HIGHER than anything recommended from the Euro experience and THREEE TIMES as high (at the peak dosage) than what is given to Lupus or RArthritis patients.. They used 450 to 600mg...

FROM THE LINK --

Earlier this month, scientists in Brazil stopped part of a study testing chloroquine, an older drug similar to hydroxychloroquine, after heart rhythm problems developed in one-quarter of people given the higher of two doses being tested.

"GIVEN THE HIGHER DOSE" --- ANY US cardiologist could tell you that doses like THAT require an initial baseline EKG and constant monitoring.. And that same monitoring is prescribed for ANY cardiac compromised individuals EVEN on the 400 mg... They PROVED NOTHING but the standard guidelines on prescribing the drug that ALREADY exist...

My link isn't about the Brazil study. What was wrong with the VA study?

VA study is too short and too small.. About 5% of the population have chronic heart problems that MIGHT rule out HCQuine use JUST TO STUDY THEM when YOU KNOW that arrhythmia likely will occur.. 5% of 350 is about 12 of the 22 patients that died. If you add the KNOWN next highest risk factors for Covid difficulties -- like severe obesity and/or diabetes -- you're up to about 30% of the general population.. Some doctors have reported that most ALL of their deaths are from these two factors.. So to GENERALIZE to a BROADER efficacy on the general population -- ya got to have in the THOUSANDS of cases all under the SAME study...

VA study is a "data point",.. In NO way does it "settle the science"...

Dr Phil, Dr Oz and you must hold a presser and edjumucate us non-doctors ;-)

Actually I've gotten more products thru clinical trials and FDA testing than the ENTIRE STABLE of commentators on cable news.. In order to have researched and designed about 10 medical products in my consulting group -- I've used my academic biomedical engineering degrees and my undergrad Pre-Med degree to the max and had to LEARN about SEVERAL areas of disease and lab processes DEEP enough to understand simple medical press releases about "clinical trials".. That won't work on me Dr. Love...

Forum List

Back