Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

That's what I said in my post. That's why I'm puzzled why you're telling me something I already said.

Apologies Old Lady.. This thread is impossible to follow in detail because

A) Some mod screwed up a merge and now there's TWO "political outrages" merged here -- The HCQ one and now the moronic "inject yourself with Lysol" one..

B) The post nest you were posting in got to be longer than a football field, because folks are NOT using "selective quoting" like moderation suggested.. So I THINK I found your post, but I'm not really sure..

MAYBE I was responding to something older before you and Dr. Love had your convo...

Last edited:
Funny, one of the companies that are working on "healight" mentioned by Trump, published on Twitter a potential corona virus treatment. Soon after they took president's side, their Twitter account was suspended. Company name is Aytu BioScience.

Even when proven wrong, and caught lying, left simply can't let anything go and take a loss. Of course, they don't have to, but they're just extending their nightmares.

View attachment 328168

Follow up...

The company Aytu BioScience whose Twitter account was suspended, posted video on Youtube that explains their technology. Their Youtube account has also been blocked for "violating community guidelines". However, people are re-posting their "healight" video, but Youtube has been scrubbing it of the website as soon they find it.

Here is original AYTU account that can't be reached anymore.

View attachment 328461

The video that is being removed by Youtube is this one...

Nice video. It shows they can use UV to control infection of the trachea in intubated patients.

But what does that have to do about the coronavirus deep in the lungs?

Trump is killing people and making this pandemic so much worst. The bastard needs to be removed from office!
From the party that advocates murdering babies. That is funny.
This from the party that advocates killing anyone just to open a fucking business.
60 MILLION babies murdered since ROE. You can't win on this one ,Lib.
Legal decision by individual women. You should respect the law and mind your own business.
Murdering tramps. Maybe they should think about infanticide before slutting around.

Anyone ever suggested that you're a bit of a one trick pony? ;)
I am not the one turning tricks and getting knocked up in order to commit baby murder.

Trump did not tell me to not burn down my house, I could not develop this concept on my on
He, not me, is responsible for my loss
Lib 101

Any republican here think Trump might devote a minute or 2 of his valuable time to tell those relatives of the 1000's dead how sorry he is? Maybe without saying how much he's loved?

You should dedicate your time to telling president Trump how thankful you are that he saved 2 million Americans.
From what? He's killing them every day with Coronavirus. So who is he saving?

The 2 million people that didn't die, but would have without Trump.

That's how saving people works - they would have died, but did not. Because of the best president in history.

President Trump just saved more Americans than died in Civil war, WWI and WWII combined.

Tell me how Trump saved 2 million people. What executive order did he issue to do that?
Norman's not coming back to this conversation. He got the stupid shit kicked out of his ass, and he finally realized it I think.
then I won't get all the thumbs down on my posts?? Those are a red badge of courage to me

Trump did not tell me to not burn down my house, I could not develop this concept on my on
He, not me, is responsible for my loss
Lib 101
You forgot "Blame America First".
If the blacks had told me to not burn down my own place then I would have listened as they have A Lot of experience in That
But, I am white therefore they did not inform me and they racist and responsible.

Funny, one of the companies that are working on "healight" mentioned by Trump, published on Twitter a potential corona virus treatment. Soon after they took president's side, their Twitter account was suspended. Company name is Aytu BioScience.

Even when proven wrong, and caught lying, left simply can't let anything go and take a loss. Of course, they don't have to, but they're just extending their nightmares.

View attachment 328168

Follow up...

The company Aytu BioScience whose Twitter account was suspended, posted video on Youtube that explains their technology. Their Youtube account has also been blocked for "violating community guidelines". However, people are re-posting their "healight" video, but Youtube has been scrubbing it of the website as soon they find it.

View attachment 328461

Nice video. It shows they can use UV to control infection of the trachea in intubated patients.

But what does that have to do about the coronavirus deep in the lungs?

CVid grabs hold in the upper respiratory system days maybe a week BEFORE it creates havoc deep in the lungs...

View attachment 328168

Follow up...

The company Aytu BioScience whose Twitter account was suspended, posted video on Youtube that explains their technology. Their account has been blocked for "violating community guidelines". However, people are re-posting their Healight video, but Youtube has been scrubbing it of the website as soon they find it.

View attachment 328461

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: I wish I had a dollar for this much stupidity coming from these Trump toads. Trump said it was all sarcasm, while they think they are defending him. And What do they keep doing? Sending us research on something Trump does not support. They are too gd stupid to get it. They are arguing for, that which Trump does not support. This crowd just stays stuck on stupid. So, is Trump lying about the sarcasm, or does he really believe in the snake oil he was originally selling? And what is your final position?

Oh....the 'Trump said' argument. Pretty thin when you consider all the stupidity Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Biden, Obama, et al have 'said.'

So, your cowardly candy ass comes limping back two days later, never providing any proof of your claim that Trump never said anything about injecting disinfectants. You have no skin in this game. Get the fuck on. You're a grade A loser, who talks shit and proves nothing.

Any republican here think Trump might devote a minute or 2 of his valuable time to tell those relatives of the 1000's dead how sorry he is? Maybe without saying how much he's loved?

You should dedicate your time to telling president Trump how thankful you are that he saved 2 million Americans.

That's how saving people works - they would have died, but did not. Because of the best president in history.

President Trump just saved more Americans than died in Civil war, WWI and WWII combined.

Tell me how Trump saved 2 million people. What executive order did he issue to do that?
Norman's not coming back to this conversation. He got the stupid shit kicked out of his ass, and he finally realized it I think.
then I won't get all the thumbs down on my posts?? Those are a red badge of courage to me
Or an indication that no one likes your posts....

I'm stuck inside because I was exposed to somebody with covid-19, so i'm on a 14 day quarantine, with only the TV and the internet. So i'm ready to express my displeasure with the whole situation.

Hang in there! I did the same thing back in mid March.

I thought 14 days would fly by, but I have basic cable, and every news channel was covering Trumps news conference from every angle, replaying it a dozen different ways.

I'm separated from the wife and kids, and have to put up with TV that replays the same thing on every channel.

View attachment 328168

Follow up...

The company Aytu BioScience whose Twitter account was suspended, posted video on Youtube that explains their technology. Their account has been blocked for "violating community guidelines". However, people are re-posting their Healight video, but Youtube has been scrubbing it of the website as soon they find it.

View attachment 328461

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: I wish I had a dollar for this much stupidity coming from these Trump toads. Trump said it was all sarcasm, while they think they are defending him. And What do they keep doing? Sending us research on something Trump does not support. They are too gd stupid to get it. They are arguing for, that which Trump does not support. This crowd just stays stuck on stupid. So, is Trump lying about the sarcasm, or does he really believe in the snake oil he was originally selling? And what is your final position?

No one is injecting bleach into their veins because of Trump.

I wouldn't know. They sure have been asking about it though. Trump has created a cult, so they believe whatever he tells them.

We need proof from two days ago. Get busy.

Trump is killing people and making this pandemic so much worst. The bastard needs to be removed from office!
From the party that advocates murdering babies. That is funny.
This from the party that advocates killing anyone just to open a fucking business.
60 MILLION babies murdered since ROE. You can't win on this one ,Lib.
Legal decision by individual women. You should respect the law and mind your own business.
Murdering tramps. Maybe they should think about infanticide before slutting around.

Anyone ever suggested that you're a bit of a one trick pony? ;)
I am not the one turning tricks and getting knocked up in order to commit baby murder.

CONFIRMED!! - One Trick Pony ^ :heehee:

I'm stuck inside because I was exposed to somebody with covid-19, so i'm on a 14 day quarantine, with only the TV and the internet. So i'm ready to express my displeasure with the whole situation.

Hang in there! I did the same thing back in mid March.

I thought 14 days would fly by, but I have basic cable, and every news channel was covering Trumps news conference from every angle, replaying it a dozen different ways.

I'm separated from the wife and kids, and have to put up with TV that replays the same thing on every channel.

Hit YouTube. Millions of hours of content.

View attachment 328168

Follow up...

View attachment 328461

No one is injecting bleach into their veins because of Trump.

I wouldn't know. They sure have been asking about it though. Trump has created a cult, so they believe whatever he tells them.

If president suggested inserting light thru your ass, you would be first to do so. Who knows, maybe you did already...

1587754987898.jpg

Norman seems to be the only one and leo honestly speaking when it comes to what trump or his followers say ,,,If I had a fuck I wouldn't give it

View attachment 328168

Follow up...

View attachment 328461

Oh....the 'Trump said' argument. Pretty thin when you consider all the stupidity Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Biden, Obama, et al have 'said.'

So, your cowardly candy ass comes limping back two days later, never providing any proof of your claim that Trump never said anything about injecting disinfectants. You have no skin in this game. Get the fuck on. You're a grade A loser, who talks shit and proves nothing.

So you keep whipping that argument like a dead-ass horse thinking it will somehow come back to life if you just whip it right. Your argument is dead, rotten and stinking. I proved it many times over with direct quotes from the transcript. I challenged you to show anywhere where Trump recommended any medical procedure. So far you have been not only a miserable failure but and insulting POS. It's now past time for you to put up or STFU. Give is the direct quotes, not what you or the MSM thinks about what he said. Your mommy says it's time for your nappy, I'm done with her.

Forum List

Back