Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Disinfectant means BLEEEAAACH, CLOROX or AMMONIA.
We know what are disinfectant are... but you gullibles don’t. trying to twist his words defending this dumb ignorant Trump.
There are only three disinfectants?

Odd. The EPA lists 392 different catalog numbers for disinfectants suitable for use against COVID-19.

But...you say there are only three.

Oh, bother! Who to believe, who to believe?!

Suitable in what way?

Just to be clear because it seems to be a necessity these days. From your link:

These products are for use on surfaces, NOT humans.
Yes, I read that. It changes Charmin's claim in no way at all.

Like I said, I'm just clarifying that these products are not meant to be used internally.
Trump never mentioned using any 'product.' That is an extrapolation the media ran with and now the TDSers on this forum are flocking to like flies on shit.

I've never claimed he mentioned a specific product. He used the word disinfectant. So, I'm not really sure it matters whether he said Clorox or not.

People are being so goddamned close minded today. It's getting annoying.
Because one side has no argument. It doesn't exist. That's the gist of the problem. Trump has set up such a losing defense for himself and his base, he went and left them flat footed. I mean seriously, how can they go and defend his original suggestions about injecting disinfectants into the body, then Trump turns around and does a 180 by saying it was sarcasm, while his supporters get run over by a mack truck for three days trying to defend a sarcasm that isn't a sarcasm for them? It's insane.

Amen!

Probably a bunch of far leftist crank callers so that they could make a story. . . . .

You do know that when the NY mayor made a snitch line to rat out your neighbor, that a bunch of righties swamped it with crank tweets and photo bombs to give him a piece of their mind.

Everyone knows now, both on the left AND the right, that this "epidemic" is a STATE staged crises, and thus, to keep it going, folks need to toe the line.

Folks on the right need to resist, folks on the left need to act scared and fan the flames if they want more government control, tyranny, and socialization.

Things are starting to get awfully transparent at this point.
Of course there will be people grab on to this idea. After all the president did. There are millions of people out there that are seriously lacking in common sense. That's why the president should not be standing in front of the nation and make suggestions and comments about stuff he knows nothing about. Now people in the CDC, local, and state governments will have to issue statements telling people not spend their days sitting under an ultraviolet lamp or drinking bleach. Trump has just created another distraction the nation does not need.
All that time and resources wasted trying to keep people from injecting Bleach instead of focusing on finding a cure. Drumpf is a fucking jackass.
No 'cure' is needed.

You have an immune system.

This has less than .5 fatality. Don't worry about it. Open up the economy and let the creator carry home who it will, let nature take it's course.

We need to stop trying to play god.

This has the same lethality as the annual flu.

Trying to control the universe and play good is what is known as Lucifarianism.
Yep, the immune system is the best defense. This seems to be more and more evident as reports come in about vast numbers of people showing that they already had the virus and got over it. Even in CA they are saying the virus may have peaked way back in December. Meanwhile the left is Pooh Poohing 'herd immunity.' Logically, if one puts oneself in a bubble, the immune system will be more vulnerable and every virus will become 'novel.' This whole shut down is ludicrous. Fauci and the rest of those idiot 'medical experts' should be given their waking papers.

Hasn't really been proven one way or another that there is any immunity even if you've already contracted the virus.
It's a virus and viruses create immunity if one doesn't get gravely ill. If that were not so, there would be no reason to get yearly flu shots which introduce as watered down version of a virus. Also, people who have had this Covid-19 are giving blood because it can be given to cure those afflicted. Read up before posting such crap please.

That says in areas of the US. I asked very specifically about all over the world. How embarrassing for you.

thanks for making me feel like a kindergarten teacher!!
Doctors worldwide say malaria drug is the best coronavirus ...
www.dailymail.co.uk › health › article-8184997 › Doct...

Apr 3, 2020 - Doctors around the world say hydroxychloroquine, which was touted by Trump, ... of patients' coronavirus tests while half of European doctors get them ... In Italy, nearly half of all doctors reported prescribing the drug, which is ...
So you are running from my question. Got it.

I fear that our pal Edward is an IDIOT :cool:
That IDIOT owe me $10,000. He made a bet he lost. Seriously.

People are being so goddamned close minded today. It's getting annoying.
Because one side has no argument. It doesn't exist. That's the gist of the problem. Trump has set up such a losing defense for himself and his base, he went and left them flat footed. I mean seriously, how can they go and defend his original suggestions about injecting disinfectants into the body, then Trump turns around and does a 180 by saying it was sarcasm, while his supporters get run over by a mack truck for three days trying to defend a sarcasm that isn't a sarcasm for them? It's insane.
Where did Trump suggest injecting or recommending any medial procedure. He was asking questions which I already proved many times over. Still you keep whipping that argument like a dead horse of an argument. Exact quotes BWK. I've been asking you for a couple of days and, so far, nothing. You claim to have already posted those quotes but they are nowhere to be found. Put up or SFTU. This is the umteenth time I have asked you to perform.

Did Obama say that before or after he refused to replenish the national stock of pandemic response supplies?

Trump fired the Pandemic Response Team. Obama officials say the "cupboards/Pantries" were fine when they left. Other than Trump - do you have any "credible" proof otherwise? Other than Trump - have you ever heard anyone from the Department of Defense say President Obama left them with no "ammunition"?
Goodness, so many lies.

"Trump fired the Pandemic Response Team"

No, he didn't.
Media, Democrats Ran With False Claim Trump ‘Disbanded’ Pandemic Office
The official who once ran the White House pandemic program dismissed a false Democratic talking point that Trump eliminated the pandemic-response team and criticized reporters for parroting the claim in news stories.

"No, the White House didn’t ‘dissolve’ its pandemic response office. I was there," wrote former National Security Council adviser Tim Morrison for the Washington Post on Monday.

"It has been alleged by multiple officials of the Obama administration, including in The Post, that the president and his then-national security adviser, John Bolton, ‘dissolved the office' at the White House in charge of pandemic preparedness," Morrison wrote. "Because I led the very directorate assigned that mission, the counterproliferation and biodefense office, for a year and then handed it off to another official who still holds the post, I know the charge is specious."

"Obama officials say the "cupboards/Pantries" were fine when they left."

They may have said it, but they were lying. Even Snopes admits it.

What's True
The U.S. federal stockpile of N95 protective face masks was largely depleted during the 2009 swine flu outbreak and was not restocked.

As for your last claim about ammunition, I haven't heard it from anyone, and it's deflection on your part.

So he shoots off his mouth with incredibly ignorant bullshit and looks like a super duper jackass and they are content with that.
But he is a genius compared to Biden who supports Green New Deal Second Great Depression and Communist Revolution
Drumpf is a mental midget and a incompetent fuckup. Only a fucking idiot would call him a genius. :laughing0301:
Does your parents know you talk like that ?? If they do, then they never could do anything with you...... How anyone listens to the non-sense around here or gets dragged into it around here is just amazing really.

Probably a bunch of far leftist crank callers so that they could make a story. . . . .

You do know that when the NY mayor made a snitch line to rat out your neighbor, that a bunch of righties swamped it with crank tweets and photo bombs to give him a piece of their mind.

Everyone knows now, both on the left AND the right, that this "epidemic" is a STATE staged crises, and thus, to keep it going, folks need to toe the line.

Folks on the right need to resist, folks on the left need to act scared and fan the flames if they want more government control, tyranny, and socialization.

Of course there will be people grab on to this idea. After all the president did. There are millions of people out there that are seriously lacking in common sense. That's why the president should not be standing in front of the nation and make suggestions and comments about stuff he knows nothing about. Now people in the CDC, local, and state governments will have to issue statements telling people not spend their days sitting under an ultraviolet lamp or drinking bleach. Trump has just created another distraction the nation does not need.
All that time and resources wasted trying to keep people from injecting Bleach instead of focusing on finding a cure. Drumpf is a fucking jackass.
No 'cure' is needed.

This has less than .5 fatality. Don't worry about it. Open up the economy and let the creator carry home who it will, let nature take it's course.

Yep, the immune system is the best defense. This seems to be more and more evident as reports come in about vast numbers of people showing that they already had the virus and got over it. Even in CA they are saying the virus may have peaked way back in December. Meanwhile the left is Pooh Poohing 'herd immunity.' Logically, if one puts oneself in a bubble, the immune system will be more vulnerable and every virus will become 'novel.' This whole shut down is ludicrous. Fauci and the rest of those idiot 'medical experts' should be given their waking papers.

Hasn't really been proven one way or another that there is any immunity even if you've already contracted the virus.
It's a virus and viruses create immunity if one doesn't get gravely ill. If that were not so, there would be no reason to get yearly flu shots which introduce as watered down version of a virus. Also, people who have had this Covid-19 are giving blood because it can be given to cure those afflicted. Read up before posting such crap please.

There are a lot of viruses we are not immune to nor are our bodies able to create an immunity. HIV comes to mind as one of those. I'm sorry you think all viruses act the same but they don't and I find it ironic that you want me to read more on the subject since this has been an ongoing unanswered as of yet question regarding COVID19.

We know what are disinfectant are... but you gullibles don’t. trying to twist his words defending this dumb ignorant Trump.

Odd. The EPA lists 392 different catalog numbers for disinfectants suitable for use against COVID-19.

Suitable in what way?

Like I said, I'm just clarifying that these products are not meant to be used internally.
Okay. Would you agree that Charmin's claim that there are only three disinfectants is indeed false?

It's okay. You can admit it. You won't burst into flames. I promise.

Suitable in what way?

Trump never mentioned using any 'product.' That is an extrapolation the media ran with and now the TDSers on this forum are flocking to like flies on shit.

I've never claimed he mentioned a specific product. He used the word disinfectant. So, I'm not really sure it matters whether he said Clorox or not.

WHAT?!! So if I say......Gun, you will automatically think AK-47?

OH LORD. Please help that ^^^^^ lost misguided miserable soul.
So we supposed to go to a catalog and choose what that Nimrod was saying which disinfectant we can inject to humans?
Then we have to ignore the most common disinfectant bleach, Clorox and ammonia?

No 'cure' is needed.

So tell me why this cold should be different than all the other ones. :dunno:

Call it what it is, it is a bad cold.

Suitable in what way?

Okay. Would you agree that Charmin's claim that there are only three disinfectants is indeed false?

Honestly, I have no idea what you're ranting about.

Suitable in what way?

It doesn’t matter what and how many disinfectant I mentioned. Disinfectant is disinfectant. Since you mentioned and you know so much about disinfectant.
Tell me which one are suitable disinfectant to you can inject to human. I’ll wait. You cannot be this stupid.

No 'cure' is needed.

So tell me why this cold should be different than all the other ones. :dunno:

Call it what it is, it is a bad cold.

It's not the rhinovirus, it's a coronavirus, one which humans have never been exposed to therefore zero immunity as of so far.

No 'cure' is needed.

There are a lot of viruses we are not immune to nor are our bodies able to create an immunity. HIV comes to mind as one of those. I'm sorry you think all viruses act the same but they don't and I find it ironic that you want me to read more on the subject since this has been an ongoing unanswered as of yet question regarding COVID19.
Are you seriously claiming that a person that contracted Covid-19, didn't know it (as many have) and got over it will not be immune to it? Heck, their immune system already fought it off.

Suitable in what way?

What part of my post that you don’t understand?

So he shoots off his mouth with incredibly ignorant bullshit and looks like a super duper jackass and they are content with that.
But he is a genius compared to Biden who supports Green New Deal Second Great Depression and Communist Revolution
Drumpf is a mental midget and a incompetent fuckup. Only a fucking idiot would call him a genius. :laughing0301:
Does your parents know you talk like that ?? If they do, then they never could do anything with you...... How anyone listens to the non-sense around here or gets dragged into it around here is just amazing really.

"Does your parents" Brilliant!!! :heehee:

Forum List

Back