Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Hell NO you moron... THE TOPIC at the news conference was ALWAYS about the news of UV being effective on Covid.. The REST of all this derangement is MADE UP fantasy shit from a bunch of bat shit crazy people...
The topic of the press conference was all over the place. President Trump went from UV to light, to disinfectants, all used inside the body to go after the coronavirus.

The only thing President Trump missed was researching "fantastic voyage" to go inside the body.

Hey earth to deranged --- I REPEAT -- UV IS a disinfectant.. You hear hoofbeats coming and imagine that are zebras... That's useful for fantasies... I live in the real world...
What about it? "UV is a disinfectant. " And? Are you going to follow along like a good little Trump Sheep by telling us it cures Coronavirus?

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!
Not to quibble
"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

Full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak

He added: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Layman speak.

I got his intended point.
Even as the fuktarded TDS lemmings were first starting to go into reflexive convulsions.
please share trumps intended point with the board.

Let's see, (grabbing a crayon for you)

1. He knows that UV light and disinfectant kills the virus.

2. He is hoping that actual medical doctors can find a way to use those two facts, to fight the virus.

Basic mother fucking rocket surgery.
aka introducing agents known to disinfect surfaces into a human body. thx 4 shring.
You took it that way because you NEED something to point to.

I have never seen the Dems so desperate for power and so UNLIKELY to get it. I hve never seem them latch onto something so ridiculous in a hail mary attempt to discredit and ridicule.

This is unprecedented.

And funny.

Are you not capable of critical thinking? Anyone who understands plain English heard Trump suggesting to inject disinfectants into the body. I posted a video of him saying exactly that. They are his words. What is your counter defense?
I've been posting the official white house transcript of what President Trump said, and they still deny it.

There is nothing you can show them that will break them from their Trump colored glasses.
I said post the exact lines. I'm not going to go through a long transcript. YOU are making the claim, now back it up.

Hell NO you moron... THE TOPIC at the news conference was ALWAYS about the news of UV being effective on Covid.. The REST of all this derangement is MADE UP fantasy shit from a bunch of bat shit crazy people...
The topic of the press conference was all over the place. President Trump went from UV to light, to disinfectants, all used inside the body to go after the coronavirus.

The only thing President Trump missed was researching "fantastic voyage" to go inside the body.

Hey earth to deranged --- I REPEAT -- UV IS a disinfectant.. You hear hoofbeats coming and imagine that are zebras... That's useful for fantasies... I live in the real world...
What about it? "UV is a disinfectant. " And? Are you going to follow along like a good little Trump Sheep by telling us it cures Coronavirus?
It is proven that UV light is a disinfectant. Are you just adverse to informing yourself?

Read it for yourself. President Trump said it. No use denying it.
He won't be back because he got caught lying.
Good point. President Trumps hasty exit from todays coronavirus press conference, only supports he knew what he said was ridiculous and dangerous, and the only thing he could say to defend it was to claim it was sarcasm.

Are you not capable of critical thinking? Anyone who understands plain English heard Trump suggesting to inject disinfectants into the body. I posted a video of him saying exactly that. They are his words. What is your counter defense?
I've been posting the official white house transcript of what President Trump said, and they still deny it.

There is nothing you can show them that will break them from their Trump colored glasses.
Yea, I know. But they will get the hell out of dodge after a while, because the truth pounding on top of them continuously, is just too much pressure for them to stand. I've been debating these fools for years, and the pattern is always the same. You just have to box them in a corner, pin them down to put up or shut up, and unless they are just too unbelievably stupid, they'll all of a sudden disappear.

I said post the exact lines. I'm not going to go through a long transcript. YOU are making the claim, now back it up.

Here it is for the 1,000th time (from white house transcript)

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

So we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s — that’s pretty powerful.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

It is proven that UV light is a disinfectant. Are you just adverse to informing yourself?
No one is talking about that but you. Congratulations! Did the doctors say it was a cure? No! By the way, cat got a hold of your key board? I buried you with your own lie about Trump and his quote about injections of disinfectant. And? One more time, what is your defense of that lie? We have been waiting.

Bryan spent his time meticulously explaining their findings about how long the Virus lives on nonporous surfaces in different amounts of sunlight and humidity. When he talked about disinfectants, he was talking about how quickly bleach and alcohol kill the virus. THAT is what Trump was talking about when he asked about injecting disinfectants. Trump was not talking about UV at that point. It is absolutely clear in the REAL WORLD.

Not really.. You have to suspend reason and reality to BELIEVE ANYONE was talking about injecting bleach or alcohol.. Only the deranged and UNREAL lemmings can leap that far...

What's your # in line for that cliff?

We are solidly in Phase #3 now. We just don't UNDERSTAND what he was saying. He didn't mean disinfectants (even though he said it), he meant UV light. 'Cause everyone knows that can be injected. Makes perfect sense.

Predictable.

1587783740178.png

Good point. President Trumps hasty exit from todays coronavirus press conference, only supports he knew what he said was ridiculous and dangerous, and the only thing he could say to defend it was to claim it was sarcasm.
Back it up dufus. I'm calling you out.

Yea, but here's the thing. On this very forum, these Trump toads are saying something different. They are defending Trumps claims as real. They are defending the claims, and saying it isn't sarcasm. LOl! It's so funny, because his supporters are contradicting Trump with every one of their posts, because he claims one thing, and they claim another. It's hilarious,because they don't realize they are contradicting Trumps claims.

So is a 2000 degree blow-torch. Both are incompatible with human flesh.

Wow.. I give that dive a 4.8... Amazing Reductio Ad Absurdium with a 2 and half twist.. If that was true -- every hippy in the 60s would have melted from the black lights...

You're not interested in anything even SLIGHTLY more important than this?? I am.. I'm just taking a social anthropology snapshot of mass delirium here... And then I'll move on to REAL issues.. SOMEWHERE...

Yea, but here's the thing. On this very forum, these Trump toads are saying something different. They are defending Trumps claims as real. They are defending the claims, and saying it isn't sarcasm. LOl! It's so funny, because his supporters are contradicting Trump with every one of their posts, because he claims one thing, and they claim another. It's hilarious,because they don't realize they are contradicting Trumps claims.
Provide proof Mr. TDSer.

you were already given video links you failed to debunk hot shot. who are you to go 'calling someone out? :laughing0301: You haven't proven me wrong yet. Stop running from the truth. Show me where Trump didn't say in his own words about injecting the disinfectant.

Not really.. You have to suspend reason and reality to BELIEVE ANYONE was talking about injecting bleach or alcohol.. Only the deranged and UNREAL lemmings can leap that far...

What's your # in line for that cliff?
The makers of Lysol believed that's what President Trump said.
Also the makers of Clorox did too. Both released press releases telling people not to use their products internally like President Trump suggested.

Provide proof Mr. TDSer.
Already have. Post#1328. Stop your running and hiding from the truth. EWe have Trump on video and you have yet to disprove it. Get moving, or you are going to be continuously pounded as a liar.

Trump claims comment about injecting disinfectants to kill ...
www.washingtonpost.com › nation › 2020/04/24 › disinf...

9 hours ago - Trump claims controversial comment about injecting disinfectants ... to fight the coronavirus, claiming Friday that he had said it sarcastically.

Forum List

Back