Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

See what I mean? Leo 123 is no match for the truth or facts. They always get lost after they've been taken out to the woodshed. But they do come back if they think you're gone sometimes to lick their wounds. They always need to come back later to give the impression they are still in the game, but they really got their asses kicked in reality.
They will have to do the hucklebuck, to defend President Trump. Since the president just threw all of them under the bus, when today he admitted what he said about disinfectants and injecting was sarcasm.

Trump claims comment about injecting disinfectants to kill ...
www.washingtonpost.com › nation › 2020/04/24 › disinf...

9 hours ago - Trump claims controversial comment about injecting disinfectants ... to fight the coronavirus, claiming Friday that he had said it sarcastically.

What will these clowns say about it now?

You can't make this shit up.

"""""
Trump said at his daily media briefing on Thursday that scientists should explore whether inserting light or disinfectant into the bodies of people infected with the new coronavirus might help them clear the disease.

“Is there a way we can do something like that by injection, inside, or almost a cleaning?,” he said. “It would be interesting to check that.”

Trump's disinfectant idea shocking and dangerous, doctors say
Do you think thats grounds for impeachment?

it was only a passing thought, though admittedly not a very good one

but otoh trump has done a great job pf giving doctors what they need to fight the chinese disease
Where are the tests they need that he said they could get, that he lied about?
We have exceeded the world in testing

besides more testing only makes the lib argument that (btw, how many is it today? I ask because the expected number of deaths keeps going down) we’re all gonna from the chinese disease even weaker

Not really.. You have to suspend reason and reality to BELIEVE ANYONE was talking about injecting bleach or alcohol.. Only the deranged and UNREAL lemmings can leap that far...

What's your # in line for that cliff?
The makers of Lysol believed that's what President Trump said.
Also the makers of Clorox did too. Both released press releases telling people not to use their products internally like President Trump suggested.
The "Real World" that FCT lives in becomes less and less populated.

Actually almost 50% of American eligible voters are now unaligned with EITHER inept, incompetent party. We got to call them as we see them.. So MY "tribe" is growing and healthy thank you...
You can pretend you're not firmly behind Trump, but you are, every blessed time. I don't know who you think you're fooling, but it ain't workin' with me. We might as well quit arguing. You aren't going to look at this any other way and neither am I. But I know you will make sure to get the last word in.
Your turn. Go.
No, he won't get the last word, because he's already boxed himself in. While he's busy defending Trump's UV light theory, Trump called this guy out as a liar, because Trump himself called his claims about UV lights and disinfectants sarcasm. Lol! Trumps made his supporters into total fools and liars, while they keep talking up disinfectants and UV lights. :laughing0301: Folks, you just can't make this shit up.
Well, it's not like any of us believed that Trump said disinfectants but meant UV light. Semantics my ass. It's telling us that what Trump said is not what he meant and that we didn't understand him. Phases 2 and 3. Some are better at it than others. FCT chooses some side argument to "logic" over, but it doesn't have anything to do with the point (isn't that what they call a "strawman?") It's STILL horseshit and everybody knows it.'

You can pretend you're not firmly behind Trump, but you are, every blessed time. I don't know who you think you're fooling, but it ain't workin' with me.

You're not reading enough of my posts.. Dissed him for PUBLICLY threatening to fire Fauci.. Ridiculed the idea of giving "FICA tax breaks" and bringing the demise of SocSec/Medicare into this cluster fuck.. Hate that he LOVES debt.. His own and every American taxpayer.. Questioned the "exemptions" in his immigration freeze on USMB last week.. I do this ALL THE FUCKING TIME.. But it's on stuff of IMPORTANCE..,. Not made up, media driven TRIVIA and minutiae like this mass frenzy... I've constantly dissed him for choosing the WRONG battles to fight. You just haven't seen it..

WHY??? Because part of my time in Silicon Valley was doing "tech assessment" for venture capital.. Had to work with the MAJOR narcissists and egos that LEAD there. They are a PITAss. But they ARE leaders.. They RESPECT folks that argue with them on SUBSTANTIAL issues.. They TROLL idiots who think that "flinging poo" is gonna affect their ability to lead.. I find that be a PLUS for real leadership no matter how assholic and abrasive they get..

And this ENTIRE "resistance" is a band of poo flinging monkeys that CAN NOT FOCUS on the important stuff. That's almost suicidal...

Now wait a minute. Did DJT tell them to DRINK it or INJECT it?? Which is it? What DOSE did he recommend? Press releases happen ANYTIME their products are mentioned 199 times on the leftist media.. Wasn't Trump running wall to wall hysterics on Lysol and Clorox.. Products were NEVER mentioned at the WH... Had to stop the STUPID from being "Darwin Award" winners.. And the stupid got brainwashed by the 199 mentions on MSDNC and CCN..

Are YOU that stupid that YOU need a press release from CLorox telling you not to ingest or inject it? I think you might be for making shit like this up...

You know that today President Trump announced that what he said was in sarcasm.

Everything you say to defend what the president said thursday, makes you a moron due to what the president said friday.

See what I mean? Leo 123 is no match for the truth or facts. They always get lost after they've been taken out to the woodshed. But they do come back if they think you're gone sometimes to lick their wounds. They always need to come back later to give the impression they are still in the game, but they really got their asses kicked in reality.
They will have to do the hucklebuck, to defend President Trump. Since the president just threw all of them under the bus, when today he admitted what he said about disinfectants and injecting was sarcasm.

Trump claims comment about injecting disinfectants to kill ...
www.washingtonpost.com › nation › 2020/04/24 › disinf...

9 hours ago - Trump claims controversial comment about injecting disinfectants ... to fight the coronavirus, claiming Friday that he had said it sarcastically.

What will these clowns say about it now?
This is so hilarious, I can't see straight. This is just too much fun. These clowns have been defending his claims all day, only to find out, it was nothing but sarcasm on Trumps part. You talk about making a whole bunch of Trump toads jump around like stooges in a circus, while he throws them under the bus like you say. I mean he really threw them a loop. :auiqs.jpg: I can't get enough of this. We are at seventy pages on this thread, and his supporters couldn't look any dumber than they are right now.

CDC, FDA maker of Lysol and Bleach ..... issued a very strong warnings that in anyway or form they cannot be use to a human. They did that to counter Trump stupidity.

What part of that people don’t understand?

This kind of dumbness make USA a laughing stock, ignorant, amateur and inept around the world. I’ve said this several times in the past.

We Americans are supposed to be the one of the top most sophisticated people and smart around the world. The best.
We can shoot bullets with bullets, we make stealthy planes, we make artificial organs, we can clean blood, envy of the world, people around the world come here to get the best education, people around the world are dying to live here. we can disintegrate a whole country, one of the richest country in he world. we have the best aircraft carriers. We used to be very impressive and powerful.

In just 3 short years. HOW DID WE BECOME SO FUCKING STUPID AND DUMB?

You can pretend you're not firmly behind Trump, but you are, every blessed time. I don't know who you think you're fooling, but it ain't workin' with me.

You're not reading enough of my posts.. Dissed him for PUBLICLY threatening to fire Fauci.. Ridiculed the idea of giving "FICA tax breaks" and bringing the demise of SocSec/Medicare into this cluster fuck.. Hate that he LOVES debt.. His own and every American taxpayer.. Questioned the "exemptions" in his immigration freeze on USMB last week.. I do this ALL THE FUCKING TIME.. But it's on stuff of IMPORTANCE..,. Not made up, media driven TRIVIA and minutiae like this mass frenzy... I've constantly dissed him for choosing the WRONG battles to fight. You just haven't seen it..

WHY??? Because part of my time in Silicon Valley was doing "tech assessment" for venture capital.. Had to work with the MAJOR narcissists and egos that LEAD there. They are a PITAss. But they ARE leaders.. They RESPECT folks that argue with them on SUBSTANTIAL issues.. They TROLL idiots who think that "flinging poo" is gonna affect their ability to lead.. I find that be a PLUS for real leadership no matter how assholic and abrasive they get..

And this ENTIRE "resistance" is a band of poo flinging monkeys that CAN NOT FOCUS on the important stuff. That's almost suicidal...
Here's the important stuff for you to understand there sucker, Trump threw you under the bus today, while you've been jerking off about UV lights and disinfectants that Trump magically claimed was just sarcasm. So, if you are still UV lights and disinfectants, you do it on your own. Trump bailed on you. he doesn't support the ideas. Lol!

This is so hilarious, I can't see straight. This is just too much fun. These clowns have been defending his claims all day, only to find out, it was nothing but sarcasm on Trumps part. You talk about making a whole bunch of Trump toads jump around like stooges in a circus, while he throws them under the bus like you say. I mean he really threw them a loop. :auiqs.jpg: I can't get enough of this. We are at seventy pages on this thread, and his supporters couldn't look any dumber than they are right now.
They swallowed President Trumps hook.

And as Emily Litella would say on Saturday Night Live... Nevermind.

Here's the important stuff for you to understand there sucker, Trump threw you under the bus today, while you've been jerking off about UV lights and disinfectants that Trump magically claimed was just sarcasm. So, if you are still UV lights and disinfectants, you do it on your own. Trump bailed on you. he doesn't support the ideas. Lol!

3rd time you tried to get me to react.. Do I CARE? Nope.. I'll take ENGAGED and dedicated problem solvers over poo slingers any day of the week.. If that's ALL YA GOT and ALL YA care about -- God help YOU and your disintegrating party...

"""""
Trump said at his daily media briefing on Thursday that scientists should explore whether inserting light or disinfectant into the bodies of people infected with the new coronavirus might help them clear the disease.

“Is there a way we can do something like that by injection, inside, or almost a cleaning?,” he said. “It would be interesting to check that.”

but otoh trump has done a great job pf giving doctors what they need to fight the chinese disease

besides more testing only makes the lib argument that (btw, how many is it today? I ask because the expected number of deaths keeps going down) we’re all gonna from the chinese disease even weaker
We've exceeded the world in deaths and cases, with not enough tests, Trump lied that we had. Show me with numbers where I am wrong.

3rd time you tried to get me to react.. Do I CARE? Nope.. I'll take ENGAGED and dedicated problem solvers over poo slingers any day of the week.. If that's ALL YA GOT and ALL YA care about -- God help YOU and your disintegrating party...
You can't engage. You couldn't if your life depended on it. Do I care? No! I proved my point, and that is all that is needed. Folks can read the truth and facts for themselves. You were too easy and you have nothing. But ha, thanks for responding to something you lost, before you ever started on this thread. And God did help me. Thank you very much. He enabled me to let the truth shine where you weren't interested. At least one of us cares about the truth, right?

Oldlady tried to warn Trumps supporters, that he would turn on them.

1587787433993.png

They swallowed it all the way to their anuses, and it ain't coming out. They are toast for the night, and I'm heading to bed. You did a fantastic job icing them down yourself. Talk at you later.

Three years ago, no one would have believed that a good chunk of the electorate could be so deeply into denial. It's been a process, incrementally done by Republicans, conservatives, racists, pro-lifers, crazies and plain old idiots hunkered down in the woods who want their parts of the agenda pushed through. Fake news? Alternative facts? Never believe anything written in the premier newspaper in the country? Treat op eds like factual reporting and call opinions "lies?" Suck only the koolaid that tastes good to you.

I fear they will never come back and no matter what happens in November, we have lost a good part of the electorate to a fantasy world. I don't know what we're going to do to convince them that the sky is blue again.
Most sane people do not trust the Media and our gov't at all...............They have proven themselves to be liars over and over again.

I always look for the video in context...or transcripts when I can find them...........

What kind of Media do we have when they are giving gotcha questions everyday for sound bites later? That is what they do every single day..........waiting to POUNCH.........

Wouldn't be so bad if our NATION WASN'T FUCKED because of a virus right now..........but during this............IT'S INSANITY and UNETHICAL.............

Trump may have had a moment of oh shit ...wishing he hadn't asked the question...........but OH WELL.......HE DID.........

Now we have the LUNATIC ASYLUM SAYING ........HE SAID DRINK BLEACH.......

I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
Yes, he ASKED, didn't SUGGEST injecting disinfectant. He just suggested the doctors get on it. I'm sure he's hoping it will be the "break through" idea that saves the world.
You're right some of the anti-Trumpians are exaggerating and twisting it a little, but this one is pure gold. It's gonna be mined.
The light thing, you know more about than I do. When he said that part, I thought he knew stuff we didn't, and apparently he does. It's the injecting disinfectant part that is over the top. I don't hear much of anyone teasing him about the sunshine bit.
Sometimes he says things that sound weird in the past .....then a few days later they find out it's real.

I don't think he knew anything here.........they do these pressers every day.....amazing with that more gaffs don't happen..............I think he asked the question then went OH SHIT........they are gonna have fun with that shit.

And they are trying to get mileage here..........and I'm screwing with them for it.........He never said DRINK IT.........and that is what these clowns are doing with the GOTCHA MOMENT.

One thing.......is actually learned some information out of all of this.......which isn't a bad thing........I'd never heard of FAR UV light......or the blood treatments for cancer using it.........some studies say it's good..others say it's bad..........they all say it's expensive.
No...sometimes he says bad stuff and it takes a day or two for his cultists to gas light it.

"""""

We've exceeded the world in deaths and cases, with not enough tests, Trump lied that we had. Show me with numbers where I am wrong.
More tests only make the chinese disease look less deadly than it looks now

How does it feel to have President Trump screw you?

You know everything you said defending the presidents sarcasm was turned into a joke , and you thought he was serious.

WOW !!!

They swallowed it all the way to their anuses, and it ain't coming out. They are toast for the night, and I'm heading to bed. You did a fantastic job icing them down yourself. Talk at you later.
Post exactly what Trump said that has your panties in a wad. You're just parroting an op ed by the leftist MSM. I dare you...Post Trumps exact words in context where you claim he recommended injecting anything or swallowing a light bulb. So far, you TDSers are only parroting op eds. Come on now. Put up or STFU.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back